Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Battle Arena League PLAYOFFS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=129084)

Cred 07-24-2018 11:51 AM

Battle Arena League PLAYOFFS

The season has now come to an end after going 10 weeks strong.

I need someone to step up to the plate and run these playoffs. Prefer someone who has participated in the league.

I also need the last 3 battles open there voted on so playoffs can happen

Kill Spree 07-24-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by takem2school (Post 686030)
The season has now come to an end after going 10 weeks strong.

I need someone to step up to the plate and run these playoffs. Prefer someone who has participated in the league.

I also need the last 3 battles open there voted on so playoffs can happen

If no one steps up I’ll run it. Last resort

bleak 07-24-2018 02:17 PM

I will do it

Kill Spree 07-24-2018 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 686062)
I will do it

If you need a hand let me know

bleak 07-24-2018 02:50 PM

I need yalls opinions on starting playoffs during SC
@Aero @Amen @For Battling

You guys are the most opinionated and I value them somewhat so what do Y all think? Should I let it breathe a little or just push straight in? I don't expect playoffs to be a success, I just want to put an end to this travesty in the BAL w/ a winner so we didn't waste bars for 10 weeks.

@ anyone else too we are mostly all involved w/ the battling scene

For Battling 07-24-2018 02:57 PM

Don’t do playoffs

Do a top 8 little knockout thing, top 8 people who want in. Tbh I’d narrow it down to the top 4 but that’s your call

This shit just isn’t gonna get any votes especially with summer clsssico

bleak 07-24-2018 03:01 PM

My thoughts as well, like a battle royale? Or fight night style if 4 good keystylers want in, we can do it all in 2 nights

For Battling 07-24-2018 03:03 PM

FINAL 4:

Bleu Bayou
Jabari Black
DynamiCz
BodySnatcher

They were the most active and deserve final 4. Also voted religiously and played their parts.

bleak 07-24-2018 03:07 PM

@Blue Bayou @Jabari Black 6-3 @Twodrop 6-3 @BodySnatcher 6-3 @DynamiCz 5-4 @DMS 3-0 @Barcotic 3-2 @Cred 2-1 @Incredible 2-3 @Killing Spree - 2-3 @GUDELJ 4-1 @Flow 3-3 @Lenox 3-4 @Orc 1-0 @Enbombz 2-1 @Schadenfreude 1-0

All names here would qualify for either proposed fix. If 4-8 ppl sign up within the next couple hours I'll just post fight night keystyle battles, cause bitches love fight nights. If not I'll gather 8 for a battle royale, like 6 lines a piece if that.

Honestly just fucking sign up for a fight night and ill add the BAL accomp in with it.

bleak 07-24-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 686096)
FINAL 4:

Bleu Bayou
Jabari Black
DynamiCz
BodySnatcher

They were the most active and deserve final 4. Also voted religiously and played their parts.

Also agree with this unless a viable name has a problem w/ that and wants a chance

bleak 07-24-2018 03:09 PM

BOTH ABOVE POSTS ARE APPLICABLE.

If no suitors step in who want a shot at the accomp, the final four will be as previously stated

Amen 07-24-2018 03:22 PM

Playoffs during major event is rough but not the end of the world. This type of shit would go down back in the day all the time.

Multiple events going down at once.

It separated the good from the bad and the good prioritized their focus accordingly.

I don't think it should be done, tho. One is definitely going to impede on the other.

Kill Spree 07-24-2018 03:30 PM

In.

Meh if it’s due within a hr set up I may not be able to unless it’s later tonight

Flow 07-24-2018 03:34 PM

In

Aero 07-24-2018 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 686090)
I need yalls opinions on starting playoffs during SC
@Aero @Amen @For Battling

You guys are the most opinionated and I value them somewhat so what do Y all think? Should I let it breathe a little or just push straight in? I don't expect playoffs to be a success, I just want to put an end to this travesty in the BAL w/ a winner so we didn't waste bars for 10 weeks.

@ anyone else too we are mostly all involved w/ the battling scene

Do playoffs 2nd week of the SC. 16 people will have been eliminated. Cross reference who’s in SC and who qualifies for BAL playoffs.

Jabari Black 07-24-2018 03:40 PM

Personally, I’m strongly against both the FN and Battle Royal formats. I’d prefer the playoffs to have the same format as the regular season. It feels like a cheap way to end the season. Let’s just run regular playoffs with 4 or 8 people.

Amen 07-24-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabari Black (Post 686110)
Personally, I’m strongly against both the FN and Battle Royal formats. I’d prefer the playoffs to have the same format as the regular season. It feels like a cheap way to end the season. Let’s just run regular playoffs with 4 or 8 people.

4 people would be a finals match, dude.

Blue Bayou 07-24-2018 03:52 PM

Good stuff stepping in Bleak & KS

I'm down for whatever format... just let me know when I have to drop bars

bleak 07-24-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 686107)
Do playoffs 2nd week of the SC. 16 people will have been eliminated. Cross reference who’s in SC and who qualifies for BAL playoffs.

I like this. We can just breathe for a week, I'll post a roast or something in the subforum, end of season mag or some shit, I still have to write 14 this week anyways. I'll post sign ups as battles are closing on Friday/Saturday and post up on Monday.

That being said, I still need the battles that are open to close within the next couple days.

So anyone that wants to sign up for playoffs PLEASE vote on those so we can get moving by next week. You have an entire week. If u are a fringe competitor you will get access based on voting on those battles.

As in, if KS and Lenox both want in but I have one spot (they are 2-3, 3-4 respectively) whoever votes on these battles that are open will get in over the one that doesn't. But hopefully you all just vote.

For Battling 07-24-2018 04:07 PM

Who has the highest W/L %?