Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stranger Things (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124182)

Destroyer 07-20-2016 10:00 AM

Stranger Things

Any of you watched this yet?
Binged the whole series in 2 days, best thing Netflix has done yet IMO

Strikta 07-20-2016 10:08 AM

I was bout to peep this yesterday but played Xbox instead.. I'll check it today tho.

Strikta 07-20-2016 10:33 AM

Btw tho best thing Netflix done was Making a Murderer.. easy.

Destroyer 07-20-2016 10:43 AM

Dont worry, they'll fuck that up with season 2

Finnydot 07-20-2016 11:20 AM

Sheeeit... I wish I could make threads because I was gonna make one about this when I finished it. I thought it was cool (born in 86 so I don't even really remember the 80's very vividly) but I grew up on the movies the duffer brothers were essentially hi-jacking so I felt like a lot of the reviews I read after I got done. Everything felt like a carbon copy of someone else's work just mashed together. Which is a cool endeavor on it's own if Kung Fury hadn't come out last year and did all the 80's homages in a way funnier and way cooler way IMO. Shit, even Super 8 was at least shot on the original Super 8MM camera. That was a more original idea than this was.

THAT BEING SAID THO, I did enjoy it all the way till the last episode to which I just rolled my eyes at the ending.

IMO, The Last Kingdom was a WAY more worthwhile watch for 8 Episodes. That show is BBC Two's reply to the popularity of GoT and I thought the writing was better as far as dialogue went and a way faster paced story. The actual amount of "scary" in Stranger Things wasn't nearly as prevalent as the carnage of Last Kingdom. I'm merely stating that Last Kingdom was a much more cut and dry result of the intention of the show.

Stranger Things was about 75% 80's homage and 25% thriller. Whereas, The Last Kingdom was all the way balls to the wall carnage.

Also, Marco Polo and Narcos are way better Netflix originals. So there's that as well.

Strikta 07-20-2016 12:17 PM

@Destroyer

Can u plz make a quick banner for the tournament?

I'd do it myself but I'm not graphics saavy like that bruh.

Destroyer 07-20-2016 12:28 PM

Yeah but it will be a day or so before i can get to it

veritas 07-20-2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 594226)
@Destroyer

Can u plz make a quick banner for the tournament?

I'd do it myself but I'm not graphics saavy like that bruh.

Lolololol

Strikta 07-20-2016 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 594227)
Yeah but it will be a day or so before i can get to it

That'll work.

Diode 07-20-2016 01:34 PM

should i just add finny to everyones ignore list or... ?

Blanco Bishop 07-20-2016 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strikta (Post 594234)
That'll work.

Let me make a preview video bruh

Saint 07-20-2016 03:10 PM

I binged it in one day. I enjoyed it
great characters and acting and homage to 80's movies and tv shows. Some cliche parts and predictable parts but still done well.

Finnydot 07-20-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 594243)
should i just add finny to everyones ignore list or... ?

lol...

I already can't make threads. Some dude on here called my kid a fag on his birthday. All I've done was post a few tracks, post a few beats, started a little shit yeah...

But really fool?

Really?

You're a fucking ass clown forever you do some shit like that.

I'm no worse than any of you fuckers here. And the fact that you've known me for so long and still harbor all that fucking emotion just shows your true colors.

You do some shit like that and you're a bigger loser than you ever thought I was. And that's the realest shit I've ever said online.

Witty 07-20-2016 04:31 PM

My bad for that tho.

I legit feel bad about that.

That's not me, these dudes are a bad influence.

Inno 07-20-2016 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 594257)
lol...

I already can't make threads. Some dude on here called my kid a fag on his birthday. All I've done was post a few tracks, post a few beats, started a little shit yeah...

But really fool?

Really?

You're a fucking ass clown forever you do some shit like that.

I'm no worse than any of you fuckers here. And the fact that you've known me for so long and still harbor all that fucking emotion just shows your true colors.

You do some shit like that and you're a bigger loser than you ever thought I was. And that's the realest shit I've ever said online.

You reference clowns a lot. Clown shoes clown ass ass clown.

Are you hinting?

Mr. J 07-20-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 594268)
You reference clowns a lot. Clown shoes clown ass ass clown.

Are you hinting?

This thread has seen.....

Stranger things

El Muffin 07-20-2016 10:37 PM

Des u gay boyy

PancakeBrah 07-20-2016 11:02 PM

Yo i have never not read something as much as I did not read that first rellik post.

Mr. J 07-20-2016 11:07 PM

triple entendre don't ask me how...

KnowP 07-20-2016 11:21 PM

Walking Dead.... Game over