Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Gently whispering at a wall (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139867)

veritas 03-20-2019 01:23 PM

Gently whispering at a wall

Long term. More to come.

PancakeBrah 03-20-2019 08:02 PM

Hope you're doing well, Veritas.

veritas 03-21-2019 12:02 PM

In the Beginning
From its founding, persecution has been associated with Christianity. The primary symbol of Christians, the cross, is taken from the wooden frame that Jesus Christ was crucified on by the Romans. Shortly after Christ's crucifixion, his followers, taking the name 'Christians,' were persecuted by Jewish religious authorities and Roman magistrates and emperors. Even though many Christians today enjoy greater religious freedom in many countries, Christian persecution remains a fact of life in certain places in the world.

Immolate 03-21-2019 12:11 PM

once there was a tiny little monk boy. he learned that everyone and everything was god. even him

later that day he sees an elephant coming down the road, and he stands in front of the elephant and commands it to stop. he's squished and dies

in heaven he meets other monks and stuff and he says "hey what the hell man. i thought you said i was god, why didnt that elephant listen to me?"

and the monks say "you forgot that the elephant was God too"

https://i.imgur.com/OtFwr.jpg

DMS 03-21-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 731842)
In the Beginning
From its founding, persecution has been associated with Christianity. The primary symbol of Christians, the cross, is taken from the wooden frame that Jesus Christ was crucified on by the Romans. Shortly after Christ's crucifixion, his followers, taking the name 'Christians,' were persecuted by Jewish religious authorities and Roman magistrates and emperors. Even though many Christians today enjoy greater religious freedom in many countries, Christian persecution remains a fact of life in certain places in the world.

Cool

veritas 03-22-2019 09:15 AM

"215 million Christians experience high levels of persecution" around the world, according to Open Doors, a human rights organization. On its recently released World Watch List 2018, which ranks the world's 50 worst nations wherein to be Christian, 3,066 Christians were killed, 1,252 abducted, and 1,020 raped or sexually harassed on account of their faith; and 793 churches were attacked or destroyed."

https://www.meforum.org/7175/215-mil...uted-mostly-by

uh-oh 03-22-2019 09:24 AM

Who gives a shit faggot

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 732037)
"215 million Christians experience high levels of persecution" around the world, according to Open Doors, a human rights organization. On its recently released World Watch List 2018, which ranks the world's 50 worst nations wherein to be Christian, 3,066 Christians were killed, 1,252 abducted, and 1,020 raped or sexually harassed on account of their faith; and 793 churches were attacked or destroyed."

https://www.meforum.org/7175/215-mil...uted-mostly-by

OpenDoors isn’t reliable. It’s the same garbage site organization you used last time.

veritas 03-22-2019 10:45 AM

I will continue to look for the most reliable sources. According to your vague yet astute standards. Maybe I could post Muslim sources downplaying it to balance it out.

Thanks mr. research science expert.

Lol go on.

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 732049)
I will continue to look for the most reliable sources. According to your vague yet astute standards. Maybe I could post Muslim sources downplaying it to balance it out.

Thanks mr. research science expert.

Lol go on.

My toddler could tell you a for profit org ran by Christians made specifically to help persecuted Christians might be full of shit when they’re the only source for an otherwise invalid claim, especially when that claim benefits their mission in a way no actual statistics do.

Find numbers from an actual research institute or credible university, or stop stating these claims as facts.

Destroyer 03-22-2019 10:52 AM

My toddler wouldn’t no-show bags in a 1-2 battle

bleak 03-22-2019 10:58 AM

I feel like there is a missing Joji link here

veritas 03-22-2019 11:31 AM

Muslim persecution of Christians today has its deepest roots in the premature death of Islam’s prophet, Abdul Qasim Muhammad in A.D. 632. At the age of 62, Islam’s “final prophet” unexpectedly died following a brief illness. This had a profound theological impact that reverberates to this very day. Muhammad had long taught his followers that any new “revelation” he gave which contradicted any previous revelations took precedence because it was Allah’s desire to abrogate and replace the older one with the new and better one.10 So, whatever Muhammad revealed last from Allah always eclipsed anything contrary which he may have revealed before. It was exactly while he was on war-footing with—well, frankly everyone—that Muhammad suddenly died. His forces were in the heat of a peninsular battle with all pagan Arabs, Jews, and even distant Christians. His final Surahs, Bara’ah (9) and Al Maidah (5) are therefore not only his concluding divine discourses but also the most militant revelations. He died with his sword unsheathed. Thereby inadvertently, and possibly unintentionally, Muhammad locked and enshrined all of Islamic theology in a militant posture, tragically abrogating all prior reasonable, tolerant, and peaceful revelations.11 That nothing has been found by Muslim theologians decisively to abrogate this final confrontational posture is, in my opinion, the greatest crisis within Islam.

http://equip.sbts.edu/publications/j...ure-1-cor-412/

uh-oh 03-22-2019 11:33 AM

I dont get what your point is V

Christians get killed for being christian. Muzzies get killed for being muzzies fags for fags yemeni or saudi blah blah who gives a shit

People kill people for whatever reason they need that differentiates them

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 732057)
My toddler wouldn’t no-show bags in a 1-2 battle

I made a telepathic link with bags asking for an extension and now he’s playing the audience

Sad

Diode 03-22-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 732088)
Muslim persecution of Christians today has its deepest roots in the premature death of Islam’s prophet, Abdul Qasim Muhammad in A.D. 632. At the age of 62, Islam’s “final prophet” unexpectedly died following a brief illness. This had a profound theological impact that reverberates to this very day. Muhammad had long taught his followers that any new “revelation” he gave which contradicted any previous revelations took precedence because it was Allah’s desire to abrogate and replace the older one with the new and better one.10 So, whatever Muhammad revealed last from Allah always eclipsed anything contrary which he may have revealed before. It was exactly while he was on war-footing with—well, frankly everyone—that Muhammad suddenly died. His forces were in the heat of a peninsular battle with all pagan Arabs, Jews, and even distant Christians. His final Surahs, Bara’ah (9) and Al Maidah (5) are therefore not only his concluding divine discourses but also the most militant revelations. He died with his sword unsheathed. Thereby inadvertently, and possibly unintentionally, Muhammad locked and enshrined all of Islamic theology in a militant posture, tragically abrogating all prior reasonable, tolerant, and peaceful revelations.11 That nothing has been found by Muslim theologians decisively to abrogate this final confrontational posture is, in my opinion, the greatest crisis within Islam.

southern baptist seminary is not a biased source at all

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 732088)

Before reading I checked the link

Opinion piece by a contributor to a nobody Baptist school

I mean at least they’re not a for profit charity I guess? (Lol they are)

Actual mosques don’t teach violence (at least any more so than Baptist do). It’s this Christian with no clout of any sorts opinion that loop holes in the text of Islam leap frog to the conclusion Muhammad left an impression of war against Christians on the religion

Witty 03-22-2019 08:40 PM

My toddler shouted "YOU'RE A SILLY BUM BUM" at me in a fit of rage and tears because it was bed time.

veritas 03-22-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knocklehead (Post 732117)
Before reading I checked the link

Opinion piece by a contributor to a nobody Baptist school

I mean at least they’re not a for profit charity I guess? (Lol they are)

Actual mosques don’t teach violence (at least any more so than Baptist do). It’s this Christian with no clout of any sorts opinion that loop holes in the text of Islam leap frog to the conclusion Muhammad left an impression of war against Christians on the religion

I don’t think I ever asked, what is your beliefs concerning God?

Answer 03-22-2019 09:58 PM

christians are 75% of the US population, you cant be a 3/4 majority and a victim at the same time