Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Americans, Defend Black Friday (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=36075)

Nigma 11-30-2013 05:06 AM

Americans, Defend Black Friday

http://www.thrillon.com/tag/black-fr...ut-compilation

You people are fucked

Certain 11-30-2013 05:11 AM

Those scenes are almost as violent as http://www.hockeyfights.com/

Masaii 11-30-2013 05:37 AM

Consumerism at its best. The elite would have giant smirks right about now.

Like one comment says below the video; "if this is black friday, imagine the apocalypse".

Diode 11-30-2013 09:36 AM

defend soccer hooligans and chavs first, then we'll talk, k?

Witty 11-30-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 218204)
defend soccer hooligans and chavs first, then we'll talk, k?

To be fair chav really just means poor people.

Many chavs are peaceful, they just have no sense of taste and very little intellect.

Football hooligans are morons, but every country has morons.

Zen 11-30-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Masa II (Post 218169)
Consumerism at its best. The elite would have giant smirks right about now.

Like one comment says below the video; "if this is black friday, imagine the apocalypse".

This is true and I'm American. It's pretty sad when the country cares more about "stuff" than each other.

Witty 11-30-2013 10:51 AM

This is typically American tho, a day of thinking only of yourself and how much money you can save, the day after thanksgiving...that makes very little sense to me. Consumerism is America's real faith and religion, so black Friday is the real holiday not thanksgiving, money is what they are really thankful for....thanksgiving is a day to eat a lot and not have to work from what i have observed, doesn't seem to be much thanks being given. This is just another example of America living inside its own little bubble while the rest of the world looks on in confusion thinking 'wtf are you people doing?'

I bash America a lot although i think it's the greatest country in the world in many ways, but there are definitely ways in which it could learn from other countries, she is young though, she will become wise as she ages.

trap. 11-30-2013 11:12 AM

We really need to thin the herd. I wish everyone that fought or trampled someone yesterday would die. Sad to say but it needs to happen.

dead man 11-30-2013 11:23 AM

terrifying but nothing surprises me anymore.

and once again it's the poor who suffer because they are A) less educated and B) in the most dire need of savings, hence they feed into this and endure the bulk of the negative consequences.

pregnant girls being stepped on for electronics? it's disgusting yo..

maybe next year will be better.

King Ra. 11-30-2013 11:58 AM

Next year will not be better. Because niggas will shoot and stomp each other to cop slashed prices on the XBoxOne & PS4. This is prophecy.

DLB 11-30-2013 12:21 PM

smh

only idiots even fall for majority of those "black friday sales"

u guys will risk an arm and a leg for some materialistic shit but swear u can survive without it, or praise "your god" that he blessed u with this shit

smh

Boredom 11-30-2013 01:03 PM

fucking pathetic and disgusting filth tbh

uh-oh 11-30-2013 01:44 PM

why would we defend black friday?

witty whats wrong with thanksgiving?

you get together with family, say what your thankful for and feast. you don't have to work, and there are 3 football games on tv.

its the best holiday there is

black friday isnt a holiday

DLB 11-30-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 218271)
why would we defend black friday?

witty whats wrong with thanksgiving?

you get together with family, say what your thankful for and feast. you don't have to work, and there are 3 football games on tv.

its the best holiday there is

black friday isnt a holiday

he's meaning the whole basis of thanksgiving and how people do "thanksgiving". when you say the name, "Thanksgiving", you think moreso of how Christmas is ran. you give gifts in terms of thanking them for their being, etc. Thanksgiving is just a bunch of dysfunctional family members trying to get together to grub and be a bunch of fat ppl in a sense, lazily doing shit

Witty 11-30-2013 02:23 PM

Also when you go from being thankful to caring about nothing other than personal gain in the space of like a day it takes away from the sincerity, and shows which is really important and which is a nice little idea but nobody really takes it seriously, it looks from the outside looking in like both are done for personal gain and greed, even though one hides it under the disguise of being thankful.

Most holidays people celebrate are bullshit tho, i just think the extreme change of mindstate in such a short time from 'we should all be thankful' to 'we should step on each other for personal gain' makes this one more blatant and highlights the hypocrisy of the holiday.

uh-oh 11-30-2013 02:29 PM

you realize black friday isnt that big of a deal tho right?

i dont know maybe it is. i've never met anyone who had to go get a black friday deal, or looked forward to black friday. its just something they show on the news

but i live amongst my poor bretheren

so maybe im biased cuz no ones got money to just go buy something thats normally 1000 but is now 500 because major corporations want us to all buy stuff that day so they can see how much disposable income is out there, so next year they can tighten the clamps on the lower mid class and push more of them into actual poverty

but none of that has to do with thanksgiving

Badweather 11-30-2013 02:30 PM

People dying at sales events is like God's way of directly killing an idiot

Witty 11-30-2013 02:36 PM

There seem to be a lot of people involved in it, and I'm not saying it has anything to do with thanksgiving other than the fact this happened a day after these people were being 'thankful'...how thankful can you really be one day just to turn round and do this the next? I'm saying that this happening makes the holiday and what it stands for look like a pile of horseshit.

DLB 11-30-2013 02:41 PM

Black Friday is a big deal in America, along with Cyber Monday lol

idiots go crazy for this and since the majority of America are not intelligent, poof

TYSON 11-30-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 218220)
This is typically American tho, a day of thinking only of yourself and how much money you can save, the day after thanksgiving...that makes very little sense to me. Consumerism is America's real faith and religion, so black Friday is the real holiday not thanksgiving, money is what they are really thankful for....thanksgiving is a day to eat a lot and not have to work from what i have observed, doesn't seem to be much thanks being given. This is just another example of America living inside its own little bubble while the rest of the world looks on in confusion thinking 'wtf are you people doing?'

I bash America a lot although i think it's the greatest country in the world in many ways, but there are definitely ways in which it could learn from other countries, she is young though, she will become wise as she ages.

This is why I like witty. Real talk.