Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   i've always wanted to start my own blog (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141487)

Bodey 01-12-2020 11:21 PM

i've always wanted to start my own blog

what sites are best to go through to make this happen

Zuo 01-12-2020 11:33 PM

Netcees.org

Immolate 01-12-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 752802)
Netcees.org

wrekt

wordpress.com

NYCSPITZ 01-12-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodey (Post 752801)
what sites are best to go through to make this happen

The correct answer is twitter. Twitter is a 240 word blog on every post.

Follow and unfollow in your expertise area.

Repeat til 500-1k followers.

Continue growing Twitter and start blog, transferring your twitter audience to your blog.

You’re welcome I take Checks and Credit for the holidays ie. MLK JR day

Objective 01-13-2020 12:00 AM

It depends what your target audience is. Tumblr is a pretty well known blog platform based around pictures with tons of weirdos posting furry shit among other less r-rated stuff. Then you got similar platforms for other shit. You could also create your own site under your own domain and start posting things there, I know Wordpress got a few templates you can pick from and start posting on a good looking site that is 100% yours and easy enough to customize.

Zuo 01-13-2020 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 752806)
It depends what your target audience is. Tumblr is a pretty well known blog platform based around pictures with tons of weirdos posting furry shit among other less r-rated stuff. Then you got similar platforms for other shit. You could also create your own site under your own domain and start posting things there, I know Wordpress got a few templates you can pick from and start posting on a good looking site that is 100% yours and easy enough to customize.

@Bodey let us know when you’re done reading this book

Ouch 01-13-2020 01:48 AM

well look reatard... before you make your own blog you have to have something to talk about your cool bart simpson nirvana revefence avatar isn't going to do it

Ouch 01-13-2020 01:49 AM

before you have a blog make sure you have something to talk about

Ouch 01-13-2020 01:51 AM

wow awesome I knew that was bart simpson and a nirvana reference... and if I know that then everyone else does too.. now tell me what you're going to write about?

Bodey 01-13-2020 08:32 PM

pshh you love this simpsons avatar

also, idk, it's something I've always wanted to do. I have a huge compilation of writings, like 10 years worth of journals that I just found and the writing itself is pretty good. and if I tweak it, or edit it, it could be pretty funny in a morbid way. if people like it, great, if not, oh well, because I enjoy writing and after reading some of this shit last night, I found it very relatable. unlike my poems, it's got serious substance and potential. I don't want it to go to waste

uh-oh 01-13-2020 08:41 PM

word to wordpress. im not sure if blogspot is still a thing?

best bet is just google though im sure theres some new shit i don't know about

Pharaohs Army 01-13-2020 09:47 PM

Always wanted to write my own blog. Always wanted to speed up a mountain in the fog. And accidentally hit someone who was out for a jog. Their body would be knocked directly into a bog. Then the next morning they'd be absent from their job.

NYCSPITZ 01-13-2020 10:08 PM

Good writers use Twitter to micro blog.

Snapchat, Facebook, Insta are all lost causes.

People like @dead man are here writing gems for retards and losers...

Post on twitter for real engagement. I’m just getting started but getting momentum and will put you on. If you want.

Holla DM for details

Blue Bayou 01-13-2020 10:10 PM

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts

Pakistani Hand Cannon 01-14-2020 04:06 PM

why ouch come in here with the "look retard" energy though?

nigga drink less

the Munster 01-14-2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo (Post 752827)
@Bodey let us know when you’re done reading this book

Lol word tho