Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Finny - are banishment battles still a thing? if so, I'll be Myles and you be Rudolph. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140891)

namix 11-21-2019 02:09 AM

Finny - are banishment battles still a thing? if so, I'll be Myles and you be Rudolph.

first, hope everyone is doing well!

since netcees is still up and diode is the most responsible of almost everyone of us this side of good 'ol RC himself, i assume he still runs it? good shit if so man!

second, Finny, if you are an active and valuable contributor to the site, clearly no reason for me to swoop in and get you banned... yes, Myles was out of line CLEARLY... and yes i'll rep The Land til i'm 6ft under it...

but bro, it really made me sad to come back after all these years only to accidentally click on a thread that read like an email from my mom reflecting on a school shooting.

you know?

Diode 11-21-2019 02:58 PM

hi. yes. and he is.

i know.

Finnydot 11-21-2019 05:27 PM

Is this the real namix?

Ouch 11-21-2019 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namix (Post 749848)

but bro, it really made me sad to come back after all these years only to accidentally click on a thread that read like an email from my mom reflecting on a school shooting.

you know?

Dunno what that means no.

But what up doooough man. I remember you, you were pretty good, I think we beat each other both a few times. I remember when I was battling you I was actually somewhat worried about losing and tried.

I hadn't looked or posted on these forums in probably 6-7 years but a few weeks ago for whatever reason I decided to, looked up PR which was dead but I think I already knew that. Anyway, weird and cool to see at the same time to see people still around here from when I was in high school. Nostalgic.

Ima make Dyna Sore like the dude from Jaraussic Park!

Aero 11-21-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 749872)
Dunno what that means no.

But what up doooough man. I remember you, you were pretty good, I think we beat each other both a few times. I remember when I was battling you I was actually somewhat worried about losing and tried.

I hadn't looked or posted on these forums in probably 6-7 years but a few weeks ago for whatever reason I decided to, looked up PR which was dead but I think I already knew that. Anyway, weird and cool to see at the same time to see people still around here from when I was in high school. Nostalgic.

Ima make Dyna Sore like the dude from Jaraussic Park!

Are you showing against Blue or do I have to get you remove permanently?

Ouch 11-21-2019 07:24 PM

Perm removed for what did he even drop anything?

I said it would take a while I haven't even started writing or know where the link is posted I haven't been here in 8 years or so.

Ouch 11-21-2019 07:25 PM

@Aero

namix 11-21-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 749871)
Is this the real namix?

lol word, i'm not really tryna text battle tho

though I am shocked at how upset everyone is at Garrett, crazy shit

Yeah ouch we battled, but you didn't beat me ;)

I think you joined SuperCrew with us though haha!

text crews man...

boof 11-21-2019 08:50 PM

lmao SUPERCREW yooo

Ouch 11-21-2019 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by namix (Post 749891)
lol word, i'm not really tryna text battle tho

though I am shocked at how upset everyone is at Garrett, crazy shit

Yeah ouch we battled, but you didn't beat me ;)

I think you joined SuperCrew with us though haha!

text crews man...

lol word.. let me hear a song you did or battle verse

post it up

and yeah that sounds familiar but AOG all day can't remember who all was in that but a lot of people... i'd accapella rap battle people on here but my only mic would be in my iphone earbuds

Ouch 11-21-2019 09:12 PM

who was in the supercrew I remember it and I guess I was.. but I remember AOG the most and can't even remember who that was.. AOG/Army of God was a gay ass name but I still rocked with it

namix 11-21-2019 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 749896)
lmao SUPERCREW yooo

right?

dude, where is PW?

namix 11-21-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 749898)
lol word.. let me hear a song you did or battle verse

post it up

and yeah that sounds familiar but AOG all day can't remember who all was in that but a lot of people... i'd accapella rap battle people on here but my only mic would be in my iphone earbuds

bruh, whether you "kind of remember me" or not, you'll always be at least three key strokes closer to pulling up my old shit than I am

Ouch 11-21-2019 10:11 PM

I remember you.. and.. what? 'bruh'... wheres those links to your music or your disses or whatever you said you don't fuck with text right

namix 11-21-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 749911)
I remember you.. and.. what? 'bruh'... wheres those links to your music or your disses or whatever you said you don't fuck with text right

i fuck wit text if ya girls down for SMS

namix 11-21-2019 10:35 PM

lol - i'll be back in a couple years, have a great holiday friends.

Objective 11-21-2019 11:03 PM

I know it's tough logging back on sometimes, it's like the place has changed and the people has degraded further into nothingness as you slowly become one with it yourself. However, I remember a time there were so many pinkslips, roasts and bashing on members it ended up being a circle jerk of 20 active peeps left and no one new. Lack of diversity n shit, no more fun people to bash on or alternate with. It doesn't really matter who you consider as bottom of the trash or God tier poster, they both serve their purpose imo. I do think the prison system could be used more on occasion tho.

Ouch 11-22-2019 12:27 AM

what you look like homo.. like some big mario supper brother ass nigga playt some music

Ouch 11-22-2019 12:27 AM

you look like a pussy to me

El Muffin 11-25-2019 05:55 AM

namixxxxxxxxxxxxxxx