Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   ITT: Describe your best sexual experience; GOOD PUSSY VS. BAD PUSSY, what is it? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144156)

Zaddy 08-06-2020 07:18 PM

ITT: Describe your best sexual experience; GOOD PUSSY VS. BAD PUSSY, what is it?

Fellas

Describe your best sexual experience in grave detail. I wanna know specifics. If you’re virgin ok just speak on the best handjob you’ve given or whatever.

Also what defines good pussy and what defines bad pussy?

For examp, I’m Currently smashing A girl with some tightttt wet box, but I’m able to last a longgggg time. Is it considered bad pussy because I don’t nut quick? C’mon now. What’s your bust like

@Inno if we can sticky this I think the people would appreciate it.

Tag:
@Blue Bayou @Aero @gaydes @Hush @Barcotic @UserName @Sharp @Candy @Mac @murda sho @uh-oh @Finnydot @big baby

UserName 08-06-2020 07:28 PM

Gonna go ahead and NOPE right the fuck out of this thread. Later boys.

Sharp 08-06-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName (Post 783542)
Gonna go ahead and NOPE right the fuck out of this thread. Later boys.

Who gave you an infraction for that post??

El Muffin 08-06-2020 07:52 PM

I’ve talked about this at length on social media

There is levels to this shit

N ever since I stuck dick to someone who’d formerly been in an asylum ? I haven’t been right since

Still chasing that dragon .

Btw .. the biggest misconception is tight = better

Not always the case . Best pussy I ever had I could swim in it .. but I also felt like I was about to nut just slapping my shit on her clit

Shit radiated so much heat it was insane . Like she could wear leggings n you could feel her shit throbbing through your jeans bro

That bitch opened my eyes

There’s levels to this shit

Find you a legitimate crazy bitch n I’m talking bout mental. Not that fake shit. All these hoes wanna be crazy but they ain’t built like that

El Muffin 08-06-2020 07:56 PM

Also.. said girl is the only one that has made me tap out prematurely

I developed the “ fake a leg cramp “ protocol

Feel that mf building up . Fake a leg cramp . She will show sympathy .. like aweee u ok

Soon as the build up goes away . Back in the game coach

Candy 08-06-2020 10:05 PM

mine happened when there was this virgin airline hostess and her father made her sit on my lap on her 21st bday and i start putting my hand up her dress - the next thing i know everyone found out that bad when i went to the airport when i was outside on the pa one of them got over it infront of my fiance and told me to keep my hands to myslef next time and laughed.. its probably the best because it spread the furthest with the least amount of effort

Zaddy 08-06-2020 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Candy (Post 783557)
mine happened when there was this virgin airline hostess and her father made her sit on my lap on her 21st bday and i start putting my hand up her dress - the next thing i know everyone found out that bad when i went to the airport when i was outside on the pa one of them got over it infront of my fiance and told me to keep my hands to myslef next time and laughed.. its probably the best because it spread the furthest with the least amount of effort

This the shit that I live for

Exis 08-06-2020 10:21 PM

Lol @Candy...

Geno 08-06-2020 10:53 PM

Ive had so much pussy.

Good god, the walls..

Good and some not so good. But thats all i got cause idgaf frillz.

If his stories are true and shit.. Then @El Muffin prolly the only dude here whos had as much ass as i have. Props

You get to a point though where its like mannnn...

For every bad bitch theres a nigga tired of fucking her. Word

Zaddy 08-06-2020 11:33 PM

If crackhead earl and muff are the guys who get the most pussy here then I’m doing something totally wrong

Exis 08-06-2020 11:57 PM

I never knew Geno was a crack head...thanks for supplyin' ammo though...& @White Earl, whatever happened to our collab man? Don't even remember the verse I sent you tbh.

Geno 08-07-2020 02:28 AM

Crackhead? Nah man. I was never a crackhead. Wrong end of the spectrum

Idk. I still have it somewhere

dull boy 08-07-2020 02:43 AM

Your mom, obv

Witty 08-07-2020 12:46 PM

I have definitely had sex with more women than 99% of this site.

Am I cool yet?

Cred 08-07-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaddy (Post 783569)
If crackhead earl and muff are the guys who get the most pussy here then I’m doing something totally wrong

lmao I swear I cud come on nc an always get a good laugh

u niggas be mad funny

Objective 08-07-2020 04:15 PM

As long as it feels nice and she knows how to move her hips/ride it's good pussy. If she doesn't do anything, expecting you to do all the work a majority of the time it's bad pussy. It's more than just the look , taste and feel to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't see hints whatsoever and is only told about crushes years after the fact

I'm probably among the people that have had the least pussy around here, I don't give a fuck, literally. I need the whole emotional spectrum, giving/recieving, compliments and having feelings for them. Had 2 or 3 one night stands, it doesn't appeal to me.

Zaddy 08-07-2020 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Objective (Post 783638)
As long as it feels nice and she knows how to move her hips/ride it's good pussy. If she doesn't do anything, expecting you to do all the work a majority of the time it's bad pussy. It's more than just the look , taste and feel to me. Probably doesn't help that I can't see hints whatsoever and is only told about crushes years after the fact

I'm probably among the people that have had the least pussy around here, I don't give a fuck, literally. I need the whole emotional spectrum, giving/recieving, compliments and having feelings for them. Had 2 or 3 one night stands, it doesn't appeal to me.

Yeah one night stands aren’t too appealing to me neither

I like having that strong connection w the person I’m fucking

Olè

Eŋg 08-07-2020 04:36 PM

@finny

let these niggas know

John Dillinger 08-07-2020 04:46 PM

Yea bitches are just throwing pussy to men who call themselves the white earl

El Muffin 08-10-2020 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaddy (Post 783569)

You don’t fucking know me

Shut that shit up

Last I remember you were posting ass naked videos of yourself on a forum full of dudes n you got the audacity to ask a question like this

Trust me we don’t equate

That being said .. I ain’t never made a claim on having the most bodies .. im just speaking from experience . Either you fw it or you don’t idgaf