Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Week 4: Habitat Vs Cashius - CASHIUS WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141875)

Flow 02-05-2020 05:00 PM

Week 4: Habitat Vs Cashius - CASHIUS WINS

You all know the rules, but if you need reminding go look at the rule thread. Records updated in rankings.

DUE MONDAY,

@Habitat @Cashius

Saint 02-08-2020 12:57 PM

@Cashius I have Habitats bar.

Cashius 02-10-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuo
Habitat - I want to like your bar but asunder isn’t pronounced ass under....its undeniably pronounced as uh sun derrr
Vote plot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adverse
Yeah Hab came a lot better this week, but like Zuo said it's sort of a forced wordplay, you've gotta bend the word to make it work. Plot had a relevant bar, simple and effective, a deadly combo in the right circumstances so he gets my vote

V/Plot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habitat
For the record, I dont do forced wordplay. If I'm not sure I research before i write the bar. You dumbasses who said it didnt work or was forced as fuck are either stupid or you're hate voting. Smarten up

Last week I met this thiccccc bitch...all night she screamin’ “DON’T YOU STOP!”
Only time YOU lose sleep over a Pronounced Ass...is when it makes people vote for Plot

Habitat 02-10-2020 11:26 PM

see if he can stomach the heat when I fire rounds toward his gullet
when I get strapped for cash the uzi's spraying, this bum can't even afford a bullet

slecht 02-11-2020 12:11 AM

Thought Habitat was more aggressive with his punch. Cash was cool, funny but not enough for Hab this rnd.

Ouch 02-11-2020 01:01 AM

cashius.. if you want constructive criticism your lines were slightly confusing and all the build up with the quotes before that ehh... it didn't fully connect to me

and next

Habitat --- your bar hand kind of a better flow and feel to it, but I felt like there is no punchline.. it flowed and was ok but.. no zing to it nah mean. It wasn't bad or anything just seemed pretty run of the mill generic.

vote - Cashius --- because I liked it slightly better

Adverse 02-11-2020 01:56 AM

I think Hab took this one but it was close, on first read i thought Cashius ran away with it but then i caught on to the whole strapped for cash shit and was like damn. That's pretty tough lol. This might go down as battle of the week gentlemen good work from both sides, Hab just had a little more ferocity on his side

V/Habitat

dull boy 02-11-2020 09:08 AM

Vote - Cash

This is a coin flip, honestly. Both lines were equally clever and well worded. Edge goes to Cash because gullet doesn’t rhyme with bullet.

Kidding. I liked the play off last week.

Destroyer 02-11-2020 09:20 AM

Cash got this
If you didn’t vote for him you should take a look at yourself, seriously.

Plot 02-11-2020 09:55 AM

Vote- Habitat.
Yeah Cash dissed me? Clearly missing his opp and firing at me.. why?
I mean I got totally swayed on and didnt say shit,, and hes calling ME an ASS?
Fuckwit!
Then Hab had the cash-strapped/broke cant even afford a bullet.. which is dope!
So thats my vote

Flow 02-11-2020 11:52 AM

Vote Cash. Habitsts bar is fine but cash nameflips are beyond played, similar to other bars I've seen this week getting love.

Inno 02-11-2020 07:42 PM

Cash had a dope flip to last weeks chatter very nicely his punch landed harsh. Hab came with the same heat tho. Yeah yeah cash flips are played but if the bar is good it’s just good. lol tough one tbh. I think cash edged Hab this week with slightly more impact to his punch. Dope match...

Cash

Blue Bayou 02-11-2020 10:15 PM

Habs flip was pretty cool and worded really well.... Cash strapped been done for sure but the way this was executed was dope

Cash lol...funny personal that was worded pretty well, hit, and was an enjoyable fresh take

Good battle fellas....vote Cash

Saint 02-12-2020 03:04 AM

good battle here

Hab: liked the wording on strapped for cash concept. I've seen the idiom before but yours was smoother tgan Cash bar.

Cash: I thought the quotes were a bit much but taking advantage of the personal & Asunder stuff was a funny angle. So w/ the originality & personal Cash got it for me.

Saint 02-12-2020 03:04 AM

Cash Wins