Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Open Mic Section (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Certainly cipher (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=85874)

big baby 07-30-2014 01:40 AM

Certainly cipher

(Pancakes sister), is a handmade fixture, made on a canvass. Tincture pecks the buds from the ashtray litter. a landscape. a focal point backdrop to the cascade picture. the open void jackpot for when the lampshade flickers. She's got hair of amber fiber lash, pupil virus, to the shade of the brighest black. a stare like a viper. Dancers' eyes in fact. I see a ballerinas ballroom in the reflection of her iris. I dream of taking baths in the galleria of her sideburns. grass dripping. Primus. Fire, like a cats whisker, tiger.

I'm just trapped in her follicle thatch. It's such a unsolvable miracle. it's Zeus making gods halo, weaving her locks like a seamstress allusion. making blond angels in that bleached bed of beauty.

I'd Beat her with all of my belts, it's like ether, it's as ungodly as hell, the way I eat her with all of myself. I use two fingers as teasers, then her tweeter turns into the seashore. When my cock smothers flavor, it's obsessive. When I calm her down, holding her clench fisting, like it was rock covers paper. Intense licking. I'm her monster. That you love to hate. Momentum and mesh. The crescendo extends, till she can't remember the rest, like memento and ent. I adore the smell of flesh speaking english, through a series of french kissing. This is the omega, where my bustling sex tickles have the potential that was meant to give her 500 more percent with her neck tingling. I wrote in perfect font, I planted roots in her. autographed cursive spanish, like braille on her goosepimples

PancakeBrah 07-30-2014 09:28 AM

I don't have a sister

PancakeBrah 07-30-2014 09:58 AM

But if I did she'd like this a lot, the slut

dull boy 07-31-2014 07:27 PM

I always have a slight problem with your phrasing. It's as if you're writing beautiful poetry in a foreign language. It's almost just a bit off, to me.

This was cool, conceptually. You say nothing better than most people.

big baby 07-31-2014 07:52 PM

keep talking shit watch what happen son

DexLabb 07-31-2014 07:59 PM

lets see you write to a beat and stop pandering in this nonsensical squabble

big baby 07-31-2014 08:11 PM

stfu nigga nobody want to write on a beat nigga you never gonna become famous you ass b i know drake and i sent him ya raps and he laughed and almost stopped being my friend u booty nigga u ass and shit u not good and u have no concept of good writing nigga u like 19 years old foh my lane for i body the fuck outta you nigga pinkslip stop writing hwere or anywhere just stop writing nobody will ever reocgnize you and 500 years from now my scrolls will be in textbooks and digital shit cause 500 years is the future and ur bones will be dust and my fucking brain will be kept in a cryogenic cave to perserve for centuries to come to betetr our species nigga you will be eaten by ants and those ants will die from the horrible genes u possess and nobody will ever remember anything u ever wrote except me but id have erased it frum my brain cause u ASS moddafucka u shit dont ever speak to me ever again U HORRIBLE BTICH

DexLabb 07-31-2014 09:02 PM

i like ur imagination, lets apply that to a beat

take ur lil top hat off the cement, buy a coffee with the change u made and time to go big leagues

Zen 07-31-2014 09:19 PM

God damn it guys. I was interviewing this guy for the mag and now I can't you muddafucka.

Split 07-31-2014 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zen (Post 374129)
God damn it guys. I was interviewing this guy for the mag and now I can't you muddafucka.

*cough*

gitto138 08-01-2014 06:08 AM

Big baby lives up to its name pmls

This was a good drop tho, was it keystle or is there thought in to it

veritas 08-01-2014 11:50 AM

toxic turtles boxfish hurdles boxed in normal convertibles earstwhile formal.

Seymour BUTTS 08-01-2014 10:04 PM

Honestly I like the creativity. You have a healthy dose of humility and confidence in your craft but I get a sense of denial from you. What I mean is you're always on people like vulgar's case bc he uses words incorrectly. You say this a lot even when his wording is perfectly fine and sounds dope. I think you don't like that aspect in your own writing which is why you nitpick others for it. Just make a study of it, read a how to and some great novels, whatever u want and u will honestly be a force to be reckoned with. Don't you like bukowski and Hemingway? J apply their greatness creatively I. Your own way. Do what u gotta do.

PancakeBrah 08-01-2014 11:10 PM

Irregardless

lol

lol

Certain 08-01-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 374768)
(cipher with @Certain, alone, naked)

I was wearing boxers and an undershirt.

PancakeBrah 08-01-2014 11:31 PM

>argument about wording
>uses irregardless

top lel

Split 08-01-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 374793)
irregardless pan has hot sister

http://www.blackgate.com/wp-content/...image4full.jpg

UnbornBuddha 08-02-2014 02:55 AM

This was nice. Albeit It had more of poetic elements to it, than of hip hop. Reason being is you obviously had rhyme schemes, but the flow at times was more narrative like, kind of like a novel. There are story telling in Hip hop, but they always keep a certain cadence that still makes them flow in a way that retains melodic elements found in Hip Hop. Even though Hip Hop is poetry, it still has this music feel to it. This was more of a literary work that one presents as prose.

As for the actual technique of it, the imagery was splendid. Sometimes you switch rhyme schemes rather abruptly, and at other times you maintain a dynamic that is enticing to follow. The content itself was okay, but the presentation was well done.

dead man 08-02-2014 10:45 AM

@Split

U still got them orange and white cassette tapes?

PancakeBrah 08-02-2014 11:30 PM

I know that.

Still top lel.