Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what would u do if you see me (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123771)

Dope girl 05-16-2016 09:53 PM

what would u do if you see me

What would u do if you see me
Poll on way

ill nik-A 05-16-2016 10:10 PM

Deadened

Mr. J 05-16-2016 10:14 PM

@Witty

Ghost1 05-16-2016 11:06 PM

Respect the Rican option u fucking animal smh.

Em Kay Gee 05-17-2016 03:00 AM

Id approach and ask, hello mi lady. Would you happen to be silver? Then kiss your palm, and introduce myself. I'd ask you if you would like to go on a walk with me, I'd ask you how your day was going and have some small talk. I'd take you to dinner and get you some lobster and steak. I'd buy the finest bottle of champagne because someone like you deserves only the finest. I'd ask you to runaway with me, and not look back. I'd take you back to my place after about 3 hours. I'd tell you the night was fun but it's about to get real. I'd start off licking the ash from your neck, writing my name on it with my tongue. Then either my hands I'd unzip your jeans and slide my finger through the dick whole in your underwear. I'd remove your rip biggien shirt and your bra and caress on your lovely breast with my knee caps. I'd whisper in your ear, "hey lil mama" I'll head over to the kitchen and grab a bag from under the sink. Id tell you to close your eyes. And lay down. I'll smack your ass and watch little clouds of ash form in the air like lebrons pre game ritual. Then I'll stop, because a mere mortal like myself doesn't deserve to enter a temple like yours.

sral 05-17-2016 04:51 AM

Hulk smash.

In the face.

sral 05-17-2016 04:51 AM

Just kidding, Lars <3 Roro xoxoxox

emcee squared 05-17-2016 06:25 AM

I'd write a sick club banger for you, the likes of which has not been seen.
and then i'd ask you which hook of yours you wanna use. but.. can't just read- i'd have you spit them before we pick.

Then I'd say you're too much for me babe.
Then, although at the time it will seem like my pinnacle work, I would Hand you the club banger lyrics (as if the verses meant nothing to me, even though they meant everything).. for you to keep and make a hot single from.

I'm G'd up from the Feet up - what the bruck u expect?

And if you felt frisky -yeah whatever you want, as long as i got off too.

dead man 05-17-2016 06:44 AM

Call animal control

Hush 05-17-2016 08:28 AM

Vomit

Useless 05-17-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 585914)
Vomit

Beat me to it lol

Diode 05-17-2016 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 585888)
Respect the Rican option u fucking animal smh.

added and voted.

Ghost1 05-17-2016 01:34 PM

Repped.
Sir.

Certain 05-17-2016 02:30 PM

Glad to see we still have standards.

NYCSPITZ 05-17-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emcee squared (Post 585910)
I'd write a sick club banger for you, the likes of which has not been seen.
and then i'd ask you which hook of yours you wanna use. but.. can't just read- i'd have you spit them before we pick.

Then I'd say you're too much for me babe.
Then, although at the time it will seem like my pinnacle work, I would Hand you the club banger lyrics (as if the verses meant nothing to me, even though they meant everything).. for you to keep and make a hot single from.

I'm G'd up from the Feet up - what the bruck u expect?

And if you felt frisky -yeah whatever you want, as long as i got off too.

post of the thread imo. Everybody on other ppl's dicks bc there's lame dickriding and friendships on this site but nooobody gives a fuck. This post was funny and didn't get quoted one time. Fuck everyone else in the thread except everybody who does topical lmao, fake ass internet pussies

emcee squared 05-18-2016 04:30 AM

@NYCSPITZ
Thanks, fellow new yorker.
*note to self- continue publicly insinuating that nyspcitz is talented*

The thing about that post is I mean every word of it. It's not a post for posts' sake.
I was pretty confident in its merits (with or without acknowledgement), but I guess it doesn't hurt that you were in a rebellious attitude, and used your enjoyment of the post as a vehicle to get things off your chest.

Don't worry, your Soul assignment is still on the docket. I have been busy with other things but I will eventually get to it.

timeless 05-18-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 585911)
Call animal control

Lmao

Ghost1 05-18-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCSPITZ (Post 585976)
post of the thread imo. Everybody on other ppl's dicks bc there's lame dickriding and friendships on this site but nooobody gives a fuck. This post was funny and didn't get quoted one time. Fuck everyone else in the thread except everybody who does topical lmao, fake ass internet pussies

It was just a weird less detailed version of the em Kay gee post....which I didn't find fun y either

Lol at being mad at "lame dickriding and FRIENDSHIPS" lmfaooolooo

This sad ass chink fagot mad he can't make friends online

Smh

NYCSPITZ 05-18-2016 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 586061)
It was just a weird less detailed version of the em Kay gee post....which I didn't find fun y either

Lol at being mad at "lame dickriding and FRIENDSHIPS" lmfaooolooo

This sad ass chink fagot mad he can't make friends online

Smh

lol why do you stay on my dick? You don't matter to anybody except your mother you big boned low iq faggot. I'm not sad but you're generally a dumbass and a loser begging for approval?

NYCSPITZ 05-18-2016 08:55 AM

Plus you have emotional swings like a female and you're 30. I need to see some more manhood out of you you wigger...anyways time to get this $$$$ brb