Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LMAO SO WORD ON THE NC STREETS IS I WAS BANNED FROM DISCORD FOR DOXXING (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=150985)

sral 09-04-2022 03:41 PM

LMAO SO WORD ON THE NC STREETS IS I WAS BANNED FROM DISCORD FOR DOXXING

lmao that why Seth kicked me from his little online treehouse?

I mean it’s been years, quite literally YEARS… he still big mad about it too AHAHAHAHAHA

I stayed silent and took the blame cause i ain’t no snake like that

watching you squirm and lose your fucking mind about it being me made it even funnier still I’m not gonna lie about that

but since he’s not around no more I figure it’s no problem to show you Pepino was the one with pictures of your relatives/baby photos/your wife social media account/whatever like two years ago offering them around via PM to me

https://i.ibb.co/ssHqmyk/92-AA32-B6-...24-CDE5-CA.png

you think i wouldn’t have used them by now if i had cared to even check them out/save them or whatever? i dont care about that shit

there were some of Diode’s wife taken from her FB too that did the rounds IIRC

absolutely nothing to do with me bruh. there’s snakes in your circle and that’s on you, not me

the most obvious answer isn’t always the correct one

tl;dr: FUCK YOU FAGGOT @Seth

Eviction 09-04-2022 03:45 PM

doxxing can go too far and get personal fast, anybody can google.

Eviction 09-04-2022 03:48 PM

uh-oh 09-04-2022 03:48 PM

who is pepino

Eviction 09-04-2022 04:05 PM

You can report doxxing to discord if the person don't know how to get around that it will be hard for them to use discord again, most likely if there doxxing they know how to get around that LOL. just don't get on discord if you don't want to be doxxed.

Kill Spree 09-04-2022 04:09 PM

You this mad you got kicked from a discord?

Eviction 09-04-2022 04:13 PM

I would have got RBs discord shut down if I keep at it, I said fuck it and let them be.

They poached members from mine and I could have got it removed based on that alone.

~RustyGunZ~ 09-04-2022 04:21 PM

Yeah it was Zelph but he’s more charming than you and you molest your kids so it just fits better for your storyline

dull boy 09-04-2022 04:27 PM

Remember that time Lars said his cousin was real good friends with Dr Dre? Or the time he was gonna get us studio time with Roy Daroucha then we found him fucking a dead body and beat his ass while he explained how he would beat us in a fight if we weren’t already stomping him? Good times.

sral 09-04-2022 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825547)
You this mad you got kicked from a discord?

lmao truth be told I don’t use Discord, I’m not a gamer, think I had it for the whole KOTD/Twitch thing initially

I don’t even have the app downloaded on my phone

It’s just funny to me that someone reached out asking what I did doxxing wise for them to ban me

I didn’t do shit but toy with Seth and have him think he caught me to get him big mad

I have never doxxed a single one of you, ever. It’s not my thing.

Just letting you guys know

Eviction 09-04-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sral (Post 825556)
lmao truth be told I don’t use Discord, I’m not a gamer, think I had it for the whole KOTD/Twitch thing initially

I don’t even have the app downloaded on my phone

It’s just funny to me that someone reached out asking what I did doxxing wise for them to ban me

I didn’t do shit but toy with Seth and have him think he caught me to get him big mad

I have never doxxed a single one of you, ever. It’s not my thing.

Just letting you guys know

you laughed about my parents dying then spammed the obituary then said someone else did it, lies.

sral 09-04-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 825544)
who is pepino

no idea

i never responded after that last message

just always presumed Hush tbc

Kill Spree 09-04-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 825552)
Remember that time Lars said his cousin was real good friends with Dr Dre? Or the time he was gonna get us studio time with Roy Daroucha then we found him fucking a dead body and beat his ass while he explained how he would beat us in a fight if we weren’t already stomping him? Good times.

Or like taking pictures of dudes kids and family and throwing nut on it

Amen 09-04-2022 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dull boy (Post 825552)

The detail was GOATed, actually lmao.

~RustyGunZ~ 09-05-2022 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825564)

Guy is delusional

He’s just billy12 or rupture if they overstayed their welcome on here honestly

Kill Spree 09-05-2022 09:01 AM

No idea who those ppl are you speak of

sral 09-05-2022 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825564)

lmao real talk that was just some slime generator I found online that you could add to pics

nothing untoward

Amen 09-05-2022 12:19 PM

What I’ve noticed, majority don’t like to be trolled in the same fashion they troll others.

We are all adults.

Blue Bayou 09-05-2022 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 825583)
What I’ve noticed, majority don’t like to be trolled in the same fashion they troll others.

We are all adults.

I miss you like crazy
Even more than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Gloss I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy
You are all that I want
You are all that I need
Can't you see how I feel
Can't you see that my pain's so real
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again?

~RustyGunZ~ 09-05-2022 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kill Spree (Post 825579)
No idea who those ppl are you speak of

Bad NC1 trolls with questionable lives that stole other peoples shticks and gimmicks and recycled them poorly

Just think of them as Baron-lites