Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=273)
-   -   Week 8: ORC vs GUDELJ ORC WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140310)

Flow 05-22-2019 02:01 PM

Week 8: ORC vs GUDELJ ORC WINS

1-2 Week 8

DUE FRIDAY

Battlers Rules
  • Swaying of any form will be instant DQ
  • Freeposting (any post other then to send your bar will be DQ)
  • One bar! No recycling, no feeding, no rebuttal, no ghost writer, no flipping, no use of pictures without permission, no sexting the others mrs, etc etc etc
  • IF either of you believe there is a sway hate vote or troll vote going on you should PM me and not freepost your opinion

Voting guidelines
Must contain a several word descriptive breakdown for both bars. If you can sum up both bars and why one is evidently better then the other in a complex sentence well done you, half of you are not that articulate so don’t bother tryin.

I WILL DELETE Any and All votes that fail to meet this standard.

Votes will not be accepted from following members
  • Any alias I deem suspect
  • Any vote I deem to be a hate vote or otherwise

@ORC
@GUDELJ

The winner will be the first member to reach 3 votes (so it could end 2-3 An any further votes will be discounted

Small print

Play offs next week
LR set tomorrow tomorrow

Due to the delay in setting I will automatically extend any battles, if you havnt shown by sunday morning when i wake ill close it as a no show.

GUDELJ 05-22-2019 02:09 PM

First to reach 3 votes? Nah

Orc 05-23-2019 03:07 PM

Dropd ''bang toys like retarded kids''. Now u killer w. flows?!
Got one Line that u're known for. Running from ur top lip to the bridge of yr nose

GUDELJ 05-23-2019 09:40 PM

His fam knows that I’m violent. Walk in the room on em tryna fap when it’s quiet
Now ur moms mad.. tryna compare Okinawa history together like a Japanese island

~RustyGunZ~ 05-23-2019 09:50 PM

Orc was a little more composed and compiled

Saint 05-23-2019 10:17 PM

Orc got it. Harsher more direct.

Vote Orc

Flow 05-24-2019 06:41 AM

@INF @seth
Can you add a bit more detail to them votes , cheers

Amen 05-24-2019 08:52 AM

Zelph’s bar was weak to me. And it was random with no real impact affecting Orc in anyway.

Orc’s bar incorporated 2 personals that were effective. The Cleft part a little dated but still a raw twist.

v/ Orc

Hush 05-25-2019 02:19 PM

I got orc

No clue what the other Bar meant

~RustyGunZ~ 05-25-2019 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 741164)
@INF @seth
Can you add a bit more detail to them votes , cheers

Orcs was a cool personal, nothing amazing but hit. Would be a good bar to cut between two higher tier bars in a full verse.

Zelph literally doesn't work. There's not even a slightly similar sound to the word he used for what he was trying to say.

Flow 05-25-2019 03:08 PM

Vote orc

Tbh I can’t get my head around the Okinawa bar at all , I get the reference just not the punch it’s attempting, an if their is wordplay being used here it’s gone well over my head.

Orca was a played angle but done with sting and took this

Vote orc

Chamber 05-25-2019 05:29 PM

i thought zelphs jawn was creative but was forced tbh
orcs was good, he took this imo but props to both.