Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LMAO REAL SHIT, I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE OF MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REVIEWS ABOUT WOMEN BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND MURDERED ETC (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128927)

sral 07-11-2018 12:02 PM

LMAO REAL SHIT, I LOST MY JOB BECAUSE OF MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REVIEWS ABOUT WOMEN BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND MURDERED ETC

so I got sacked for gross misconduct after 16 years on a Monday

in fairness, the movies prob were a bit gross for the general public so they at least got that part right

they rang me the day after I was fired to ask me if I wanted to resign as it would look better on me to future employers, having “resigned” rather than “dismissed”

I agreed and handed my resignation in on the Wednesday

the big homie @MMLP found me some casual work at his place to help me cover my bills and shit from the following Monday

I started there Monday, on the Tuesday I got a call inviting me to an interview on the Wednesday morning at 11.30am

this afternoon I get a call telling me I got the job

BOOM

so the tl;dr of this thread is basically: I promised you guys a Summer Classic to remember if I got the job. I got it. Summer Classic 2018 is coming.

LETS GET IT!!!!!!!

sral 07-11-2018 12:03 PM

shouts to the homie @Flow also for agreeing to have a read through my CV and bless me with his HR knowledge

I got a lot of love for my two NC brethren for real

Destroyer 07-11-2018 12:04 PM

Lmfao
This is perfection

dull boy 07-11-2018 12:04 PM

Is your YouTube account connected to your previous job, somehow?

Twodrop 07-11-2018 12:07 PM

hyped for the Summer classic, grats on the new job.

Post the videos that got u fired.

sral 07-11-2018 12:07 PM

I was wearing my work tie in some of the reviews and I once shared a video from BMNF on Twitter, along with an article about my workplace that’s i retweeted on the same account

Very tedious link bro, but they frowned on it heavily due to the content of the movies I review

sral 07-11-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twodrop (Post 682120)
hyped for the Summer classic, grats on the new job.

Post the videos that got u fired.

LOL the second I was told I was suspended while they investigated, I went home and removed like 150+ of the worst offending ones

I had to remove that shit with the quickness

They still found like 47 of them I think they said

Movies about vaginal rape with a Bowie knife, castrations, mutilations, animal cruelty etc

I had no chance

I got rid of everything I could but they had obviously already been on the channel prior to telling me I was suspended

they clearly already felt they had enough of a case before I was informed

someone snaked me and told my boss

real shady shit

they know I’ve a child too

~RustyGunZ~ 07-11-2018 12:10 PM

Is the new job in a similar field or a little step up?

That sucks man but not surprised lol the shit you review isn’t normal or healthy to watch

Amen 07-11-2018 12:10 PM

@sraL

In all seriousness - not sure about the UK but here in the US Department of Labor has laws regarding internet at the work place and social media accounts and use. I know if the employer does not have you sign an acknowledgement regarding either - it can't be held against you. Maybe something worth looking in to? Unless you recall signing a document at the time of hire covering these specific things being prohibited?

That truly sucks man. Good thing you are working again, tho. Wishing you all the best, dude.

For Battling 07-11-2018 12:10 PM

This is a sign

Sorry guys no more vids from me

~RustyGunZ~ 07-11-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 682123)
LOL the second I was told I was suspended while they investigated, I went home and removed like 150+ of the worst offending ones

I had to remove that shit with the quickness

They still found like 47 of them I think they said

Movies about vaginal rape with a Bowie knife, castrations, mutilations, animal cruelty etc

I had no chance

Damn you should’ve just selected all and made them private. I’m sure they had screenshots and other stuff though if they clearly already saw them. We’re you reported or did they just come across it?

sral 07-11-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 682126)
Is the new job in a similar field or a little step up?

That sucks man but not surprised lol the shit you review isn’t normal or healthy to watch

Diff job entirely, diff field entirely bro

~RustyGunZ~ 07-11-2018 12:12 PM

Oh you answered those questions in an edit after I quoted

sral 07-11-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 682130)
Damn you should’ve just selected all and made them private. I’m sure they had screenshots and other stuff though if they clearly already saw them. We’re you reported or did they just come across it?

I tried this

They had already been on there

Then to try and save my own skin I removed the channel and my Twitter pages

thought maybe if I said I’d removed all that shit and wouldn’t do it again they might just give me a final warning or some shit

more out of hope than anything

but nah, their minds were made up lol

Inno 07-11-2018 12:13 PM

Everything lines up with the lime
@sraL good shit you bounces back, and good luck

~RustyGunZ~ 07-11-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 682131)
Diff job entirely, diff field entirely bro

Word we’re you making any revenue off the yt shit? Might be best to retire it if it’s not worth it. I feel like you’ve tapped the most you can out of that niche community in terms of viewership

Amen 07-11-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 682129)
This is a sign

Sorry guys no more vids from me

LOL, I've been meaning to ask you about this. I know Law Enforcement prohibits a lot of social media and internet use and they are very specific with their rules lol. At least here in the NJ, NY, NYC and PA areas lol...

But I think if you are not in uniform and it doesn't regard politics or religion - you should be good lol.

sral 07-11-2018 12:14 PM

I even removed my FB pic because it was of Baron Mynd’s Nasty Finds then I had Muff in my Messenger asking “why you got no pic?” LOL

~RustyGunZ~ 07-11-2018 12:16 PM

The social media at work stuff only applies when you’re relating the content to your work. So as long as Zelph doesn’t talk about his job or being a cop and just wears his soccer shorts he’s fine. Sounds like they went over the line with baron and we’re mostly in shock and worried for his coworkers being eaten alive. In the US he could fight it and win.

sral 07-11-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 682137)
Word we’re you making any revenue off the yt shit? Might be best to retire it if it’s not worth it. I feel like you’ve tapped the most you can out of that niche community in terms of viewership

Nah, I disabled the monetisation (luckily) that was another way work was tryna eat rid of me

I would get sent screeners if movies not released yet/rare shit/t shirts/autographs etc from directors and actors and fans so it was brilliant for me as I’m a huge horror fan

So no real monetary gain but the gifts I got more than made up for that to me

I do it because I love it