Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   RG III TO baltimore @uh-oh. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127600)

Geno 04-05-2018 06:35 AM

RG III TO baltimore @uh-oh.

As backup. How u feel bout this

uh-oh 04-05-2018 06:49 AM

indifferent

he's better than mallet

i like woodrum

none of it matters cuz flacco da god

Inno 04-05-2018 07:09 AM

It’s about the right time for one of Flacco’s fluke season.

Geno 04-05-2018 08:19 AM

Well. I think rg 3 still has it in him man. Idk what his deals been. But hey. Flacco da god for sure lol

Blue Bayou 04-05-2018 11:28 AM

I don't know if I could cheer for Flacco even if I was a Ravens fan... he's just so bad

Like the upside RG3 signing... might shred his knee in the preseason but maybe... just maybe

BodySnatcher 04-05-2018 02:14 PM

Kaepernick would've been better. RG3 will probably hurt himself rolling over in his sleep, dreaming about being in the NFL again.

Diode 04-05-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 656022)
Kaepernick would've been better. RG3 will probably hurt himself rolling over in his sleep, dreaming about being in the NFL again.

uh-oh 04-05-2018 05:59 PM

saying kaepernick is better than rg3 is like saying ryan mallet is better than cody kessler

while maybe true, neither are worthy of a starting roster spot

so who gives a shit

Inno 04-05-2018 06:25 PM

I’d take kapernick over tannehill

El Muffin 04-05-2018 07:13 PM

Flacco trash sorry james

BodySnatcher 04-05-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 656063)
saying kaepernick is better than rg3 is like saying ryan mallet is better than cody kessler

while maybe true, neither are worthy of a starting roster spot

so who gives a shit

Sorry bud but this is incorrect. He could start for the Bills, Dolphins, Bears, and maybe Jaguars. Point is he better than 90% of backup quarterbacks. Shit, Russell Wilson currently doesn't have a back-up. Honestly, I think Kaepernick is definitely better than RG3 at this point in their careers.

uh-oh 04-05-2018 07:46 PM

being capable of being a starter, and being worthy of being a starter are two different discussions

kaepernick could start for a team without a qb, but so could alot of qb's. you can say he's better than other backups, but like i said, whats the point in even discussing backup caliber qb's?

the only reason rg3 is mentioned is cuz nothing is happening, its the deadest point of free agency. the big names have been off the table for weeks and we are weeks away from the draft

rg3 signs the lowball contract bmore gave him last year that he scoffed at, now that he realizes its all he is worth

El Muffin 04-05-2018 07:49 PM

Hes not starting for the Bears bro @BodySnatcher

My man Mitchell is going to be great one day

If we give him the pieces

Slowly coming together . ill be talking shit in like 3 years until then ima chill coz we are trassssh xD

uh-oh 04-05-2018 07:58 PM

i like trubisky

i like that o-line too last i checked, made jordan howard great and the new kid cohen was nice

trubisky to robinson should be dope. i guess you guys do need help though. i hope you take ridley so he can be a middling at best #2 and the true #1 target dj moore can somehow end up in bmore

El Muffin 04-05-2018 08:00 PM

I'm hoping on the Ridley addition too

Have a gut feeling we won't take him if he's available though

uh-oh 04-05-2018 08:02 PM

same. bmore will take an olinemen or one of the defensive freaks in the secondary.

the run on receivers/te's and backs won't start till the second and third rounds.

im lowkey hoping the hype behind dj moore is real and someone grabs him before ridley because ridley is obviously better lol. but you never know who can shine at the next level so who knows

BodySnatcher 04-05-2018 10:46 PM

As of today Kap is better and would start for the Bear. Mitchell is decent and should be good in a few years because he's young/has potential/tools but as of today, I would put Kap out there.

Like I said you put Kap on the teams I listed, he is there starter week 1.

Blue Bayou 04-06-2018 08:41 AM

I'm not sold on Trubiski... He's athletic & still has upside for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up proving to just be a dink and dunk offence / career back-up guy...

Kapernick & RG3 have at least had very productive full seasons in the NFL before & have played meaningful playoff football .. it's not fair to associate their names with the likes of noddle arm Kesslar and co.

BodySnatcher 04-06-2018 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 656154)
I'm not sold on Trubiski... He's athletic & still has upside for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up proving to just be a dink and dunk offence / career back-up guy...

Kapernick & RG3 have at least had very productive full seasons in the NFL before & have played meaningful playoff football .. it's not fair to associate their names with the likes of noddle arm Kesslar and co.

Word to big bird

Blue Bayou 04-20-2018 11:01 AM

Willie fuckin Snead huh....

uh-oh thoughts?