Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   All Law Enforcement questions/inquiries answered with sincere honesty ITT / Police Stereo Types (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127936)

zelti 05-16-2018 08:04 AM

All Law Enforcement questions/inquiries answered with sincere honesty ITT / Police Stereo Types

Here it is, the Q & A you’ve all been waiting for. There’s a lot of different options throughout the site and in th real world when it comes to law enforcement. I’m here to give you inside knowledge and answer questions that many LEO’s wouldn’t dare answer if you were to ask them.

What goes on within a police dept?

Favoritism? Corruption? Politics? Unjustified incidents? Justified incidents?

Do we use stereo types in order to catch offenders? Do we profile, racially, sexually?

Now of course, I cannot speak for the entire profession. But I’ve had my fair share of experiences and run ins with a lot of different officers in order to give you all a pretty good run down and Q/A sesh on whatever it is you’re looking for.

My goal is to hopefully help some of you all see police in a new light (new light?).

The media, social media, news etc hoe ever you want to call it really gives us a bad name, they don’t show the good. They show the bad.

Officers shoot unarmed black man (2.5M views)

Officers rescue a bus full of middle schoolers (900K views)

Run it!

Cred 05-16-2018 08:49 AM

All I gotta say is

FUCK 12

Geno 05-16-2018 09:13 AM

Is dude 5-0? Wtf lol

Incredible 05-16-2018 09:56 AM

When and where did this Fuck 12 shit start? Just heard. it for the first time at this bar, dude kept screaming "fuck 12!!" Until I was informed what it meant I was genuinely confused. Lol

Diode 05-16-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incredible (Post 664590)
When and where did this Fuck 12 shit start? Just heard. it for the first time at this bar, dude kept screaming "fuck 12!!" Until I was informed what it meant I was genuinely confused. Lol

in the south in the 90s but since trap and mumblerap are popular now it's nationwide

Geno 05-16-2018 10:16 AM

Id rather be..
Judged by 12, than carried by the 6
My gun aint on my shelf, its carried by my hip

Inno 05-16-2018 10:27 AM

Are we actually beleiving this horse shit?

Aero 05-16-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 664594)
Are we actually beleiving this horse shit?

No.

zelti 05-16-2018 11:22 AM

Yeah let’s believe aero is black but I could never be this lol
@Incredible fuck 12 started in the south as far as I’m aware, like diode said. I’m pretty sure I first heard it in a migos song back in like 2011, that night have sparked its popularity. But yeah it has definitely stuck.

Cred 05-16-2018 11:26 AM

Whole heartedly emphasizing ur a cop every chance you get is like coming out the closet.

Keep that faggot shit to urself if u really are, obv nobody gives a fuck.

zelti 05-16-2018 11:30 AM

It’s like amen saying he’s an OSHA manager or whatever.

I don’t even say it, y’all do. This is the second thread I’ve ever made talking about it and it’s for y’all.

Amen 05-16-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelti (Post 664608)
It’s like amen saying he’s an OSHA manager or whatever.

I don’t even say it, y’all do. This is the second thread I’ve ever made talking about it and it’s for y’all.

Director.

And that was my former employer which was terminated on December 31st, 2016. I decided to leave for an opportunity closer to home which pays me more - yet the benefits aren't as great but they're good along with bonus packages.

As of January 1st, 2017 - I took the role of OSH - Executive Director for a pretty large privately owned company.

So don't speak my name, faggot. You are the local 911 dispatcher, pussy. I don't make threads bragging about being a SAFETY expert LOL. You trying to stick your chest out at members because you have a badge? Fuck off.

zelti 05-16-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 664610)
Director.

And that was my former employer which was terminated on December 31st, 2016. I decided to leave for an opportunity closer to home which pays me more - yet the benefits aren't as great but they're good along with bonus packages.

As of January 1st, 2017 - I took the role of OSH - Executive Director for a pretty large privately owned company.

So don't speak my name, faggot. You are the local 911 dispatcher, pussy. I don't make threads bragging about being a SAFETY expert LOL. You trying to stick your chest out at members
because you have a badge? Fuck off.

Do you not read anything that you post?!?! Lmfaoooo

Me offereing insider Q/A is poking my chest out? Uh k lol

Amen 05-16-2018 11:49 AM

No, I don't read anything I post. Typically I just type what I'm thinking at the time then hit submit.

I read others posts, sometimes. Or partially and make assumptions from the little I did read for the most part, lol.

You are always bringing my name up for what? For clout? To divert the fact that you are a faggot? Why? Why must you always mention my username, tho?

zelti 05-16-2018 11:53 AM

You’re right it’s for clout

My bad man, we could have easily made this thread all about you if that was what you wanted

Amen 05-16-2018 11:55 AM

Nah.

Notice I didn't respond till you mentioned my name, idiot?

Go to sleep faggot, didn't you just pull a grave yard shift?

Fuck off.

zelti 05-16-2018 11:58 AM

If I wanted your 411 I would have actually tagged you. I just woke up, I start my nights tonight

Inno 05-16-2018 12:06 PM

How u treating the blacks tho?

Amen 05-16-2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 664620)
How u treating the blacks tho?

He's a coward, so I'm sure he avoids them. He's the faggot with a badge who bullies high school kids.

wasim 05-16-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zelti (Post 664575)
The media, social media, news etc hoe ever you want to call it really gives us a bad name, they don’t show the good. They show the bad.

thats cuz ppl want to confirm their already instilled in beliefs and the media cares about ratings only and the best way to do that is write crazy "bad" things. doesn't matter which group whether it's ethnicity, color, job, etc. related.