Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Corleone outted (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144178)

UPN Zuch 08-08-2020 08:14 PM

Corleone outted

https://i.ibb.co/DV28n70/25-B6-D499-...-E492304-B.png

View the quote in my sig.

You had a round table discussion with Wu Tang when you were 5 years old?

Bomb Bard 08-08-2020 08:29 PM

I know Jason Bratcher and asked about this dude.. showed him his stupid pic and he has no clue who the fuck this dude is.

Answer 08-08-2020 09:19 PM

None of this info is new though

https://ourstage.com/corleone

corleone 08-08-2020 10:07 PM

Okay, I met up with members of "Killa Army" and of the Wu Tang Clan in 1992-1993. I was seven years old, as I then freestyled and wrote my own rhymes for fun in school. I had went to, "Cleveland Elementary" in Allentown, Pennsylvania as I just transferred as a student from, "Central" Elementary.

I had went to school with one of the WU members youngest sisters and she use to see me perform my rhymes in class, as we later became friends. She then introduced me to her older brother who was an official member of, "Killa Army" and an affiliate of The Wu Tang Clan. I then was discipled in the, "5 percenters" religion, as WU member, "Old Dirty Bastard" was elected as my spiritual leader.

I was then given the opportunity to join the main cast of the Wu Tang Clan but I had to work my way up and train in my word in the, "5 percenters" religion. In between time, I ran the streets as a seven year old kid and I had gotten into lots of trouble. I use to skip school and break into homes, as I also use to hot wire cars and sell them on the streets for people.

I was scolded from time to time, for running the streets by WU members and I was told to stop. At that time, I use to vandalize my community by spray painting the WU emblem on walls throughout my neighborhood and word got back to my upline and I was told to stop. I was told that we as WU members do not promote that behavior on the streets, that we are a public figure.

Long story short, I had gotten into a fist fight with one of the WU members relatives, and that lead to myself being kicked out of the Wu Tang Clan.

Initially, I was suppose to be an official member of, "Killa Army", as myself and members from, "Killa Army" had a meeting in Allentown, Pennsylvania. These members traveled down from Ohio to visit me but my age played a huge factor as I was then told that I was too young to join their group, but I remained an affiliate.

That's when some cats pulled some strings for me and initiated myself into the official WU camp.

Thanks for being on my dick. I love to make people feel stupid when they talk shit about nothing they know about, lmfao.

Love, peace, and happiness my dude.

- Cor

Sharp 08-08-2020 10:20 PM

Bet you feel silly now huh zuch

corleone 08-08-2020 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 783716)
I know Jason Bratcher and asked about this dude.. showed him his stupid pic and he has no clue who the fuck this dude is.

I don't know who Jason bratcher is but I'm most definitely telling the truth on my end. Back in my days, when WU first formed we operated more like a street family/organization, as we pretty much had our own set in the, "bloods" gang, as well. In 2008, I joined a different set, as an official member of the bloods gang called, "Still Stickin' Bitches" in East New York in Brooklyn, New York. I use to live on 86th and Forbel n Mckinley in East Brooklyn, New York. #statusupdate

Objective 08-09-2020 12:17 AM

*Grabs popcorn*

Ye, this thread is getting good already.

Adverse 08-09-2020 12:36 AM

If you believe it Cor, that's all that matters

Sharp 08-09-2020 12:51 AM

Yeah we went into all of this bullshit in another thread. It ends with ten pages of Cor claiming he was a year old wu with a series of accolades, someone calls him a faggot and he gets dismissive and condescending. He used to make empty threats with a little goading but I think he realizes he has no super secret gang ip tracker and shooters all over the world, or half of us would have been at least roughed up

Saved you the trouble @Corleone no need to post again

corleone 08-09-2020 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 783731)
Yeah we went into all of this bullshit in another thread. It ends with ten pages of Cor claiming he was a year old wu with a series of accolades, someone calls him a faggot and he gets dismissive and condescending. He used to make empty threats with a little goading but I think he realizes he has no super secret gang ip tracker and shooters all over the world, or half of us would have been at least roughed up

Saved you the trouble @Corleone no need to post again

sharp.. when I see you, im going to fuck you up, lol. I laugh.. not because its cute or anything but you just have no idea how bad Im going to fuck you up. Thats word on my flag.

Answer 08-09-2020 12:58 AM

I have acquired incontrovertible proof, a photo of a 6 year old corleone where he can be seen with the Wu Tang clan.

this conversation is finished

https://i.imgur.com/hBc1dwk.jpg

Sharp 08-09-2020 01:00 AM

Gone lmaooo

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 783732)
sharp.. when I see you, im going to fuck you up, lol. I laugh.. not because its cute or anything but you just have no idea how bad Im going to fuck you up. Thats word on my flag.

Yawn

corleone 08-09-2020 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Answer (Post 783733)
I have acquired incontrovertible proof, a photo of a 6 year old corleone where he can be seen with the Wu Tang clan.

this conversation is finished

https://i.imgur.com/hBc1dwk.jpg

lmfao..

corleone 08-09-2020 01:09 AM

zuchey.. I believe you have a battle between myself and yourself that you need to respond to.. stop being a bitch nigga.. everybody on NC knows you ain never seen a verse like that nigga.. thats called "dodging" someone when you talk as much shit as you do.. lmfao you pussy ass mafucca

Diode 08-09-2020 07:20 AM

I grew up 15 minutes from SI and spent plenty of time there, knew Shyheim, no the fuck not to anyone in trailer trash assed Allentown PA having anything to do with them lmao

Bomb Bard 08-09-2020 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 783727)
I don't know who Jason bratcher is but I'm most definitely telling the truth on my end. Back in my days, when WU first formed we operated more like a street family/organization, as we pretty much had our own set in the, "bloods" gang, as well. In 2008, I joined a different set, as an official member of the bloods gang called, "Still Stickin' Bitches" in East New York in Brooklyn, New York. I use to live on 86th and Forbel n Mckinley in East Brooklyn, New York. #statusupdate

Lmao @ still stickin bitches. Fuck your flag

Resin M-I-C 08-09-2020 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 783719)
Okay, I met up with members of "Killa Army" and of the Wu Tang Clan in 1992-1993. I was seven years old, as I then freestyled and wrote my own rhymes for fun in school. I had went to, "Cleveland Elementary" in Allentown, Pennsylvania as I just transferred as a student from, "Central" Elementary.

I had went to school with one of the WU members youngest sisters and she use to see me perform my rhymes in class, as we later became friends. She then introduced me to her older brother who was an official member of, "Killa Army" and an affiliate of The Wu Tang Clan. I then was discipled in the, "5 percenters" religion, as WU member, "Old Dirty Bastard" was elected as my spiritual leader.

I was then given the opportunity to join the main cast of the Wu Tang Clan but I had to work my way up and train in my word in the, "5 percenters" religion. In between time, I ran the streets as a seven year old kid and I had gotten into lots of trouble. I use to skip school and break into homes, as I also use to hot wire cars and sell them on the streets for people.

I was scolded from time to time, for running the streets by WU members and I was told to stop. At that time, I use to vandalize my community by spray painting the WU emblem on walls throughout my neighborhood and word got back to my upline and I was told to stop. I was told that we as WU members do not promote that behavior on the streets, that we are a public figure.

Long story short, I had gotten into a fist fight with one of the WU members relatives, and that lead to myself being kicked out of the Wu Tang Clan.

Initially, I was suppose to be an official member of, "Killa Army", as myself and members from, "Killa Army" had a meeting in Allentown, Pennsylvania. These members traveled down from Ohio to visit me but my age played a huge factor as I was then told that I was too young to join their group, but I remained an affiliate.

That's when some cats pulled some strings for me and initiated myself into the official WU camp.

Thanks for being on my dick. I love to make people feel stupid when they talk shit about nothing they know about, lmfao.

Love, peace, and happiness my dude.

- Cor

how you gonna pull up with “long story short” on the 5th paragraph

Hush 08-09-2020 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 783727)

Hey dickhead the street you just named is in queens not East ny Brooklyn

Wu was never 5 star and never blood

I will legit beat the shit out of you if u ever come back to East ny

Fake ass pussy

Objective 08-09-2020 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 783765)

Fake ass pussy

I knew this thread was going to be great! And for the love of God and everything that is WSHH, document it.

corleone 08-09-2020 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 783765)
Hey dickhead the street you just named is in queens not East ny Brooklyn

Wu was never 5 star and never blood

Fake ass pussy

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. nigga, you could tell that you aint from BROOKLYN you herb because you wrong, the street that I mentioned is in east brooklyn new york.. and just for you talking that shit, im putting a green light on you off g.p to get mangled in NYC. Trust and believe that nigga, me and my niggas dont play that shit.

As for WU never being blood, you wrong on that, too.. but im not finna put my old crew affiliates out there like that because essentially, niggas is all tryna eat on some legit shit but Ima' find you kid, trust me, your going to get dealt with for running your mouth.. you aint built like that.. bdddddaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!