Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Def gonna hop on gear (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140692)

NYCSPITZ 09-12-2019 08:09 PM

Def gonna hop on gear

Read at least 7.25 hours worth of reddit posts total this week so I'm ready. It seems the benefits of supraphysiological testosterone BY FAR outweigh the minimal cons. Mood libido strength mental focus etc etc ad nauseam. Life expectancy drop? LOL aubrey de grey will save me before gear ruins my HPTA and lipids. Genetically grandparents all lived to late 80s/90s so worst that happens is I take 20 years off my life and still become old as phuck.Test-E 250 mg/wk is half the recommended noob cycle and with a clean diet minimal drugs/booze and blood work... adjustments can be made in conjunction with aromasin on pin days. Probably taper to whatever gets me slightly above natty highs or about 1500ng/dl so that's likely under 200mg weekly. Coq10 bp support multi omega 3s enzymes milk thistle a etc etc. Diet on point. No hcg/hmg.This shit gon b savage as phuck. This shit will 100% make me a LEGEND at my local boxing gym and real gym.

pancakebrah don't be a pussy and cycle with me I got the contact if interested dm me @everyone

Don't @ me bro

big baby 09-12-2019 08:48 PM

bags still lifts more @Ghost1 thoughts

uh-oh 09-12-2019 08:49 PM

repped

im tryna get fucking shredded send me roids

NYCSPITZ 09-12-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 747303)
repped

im tryna get fucking shredded send me roids

O yeah I got u dm me...if u want

Upon minimal research even amongst amateurs and strong hobbyists...a popular MMA/boxing dose is 250 test/ 250 EQ to raise RBC red blood cells for endurance And strength boost

Imma stick to test only first cycle

White LGI 09-12-2019 09:56 PM

Shut up bitch

NYCSPITZ 09-12-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 747308)
Shut up bitch

I dare you to suck my rock hard cock and say that again

Geno 09-12-2019 11:20 PM

I have no idea what this is about.. But i just heard some shit about european doctors reversing the effects aging. Somekind of gene minipulation. Interesting.

Ok back to OP... 1

Eŋg 09-12-2019 11:37 PM

i'm good. i just have a picture of when i was 22 and jacked and show that to people talmbout this is what happens when i train for one month, but i'm too busy. facts.

NYCSPITZ 09-12-2019 11:37 PM

Aubrey Dr gray who I referenced in the op received a 16 million dollar inheritance when his mother died. Created SENS research Center for life ext. He gives us a 50% chance at indefinite life extension within 20 years. Ray kurzweil the brilliant computer scientist from queens feels similarly. Crazy times. Nobody would survive the heat death of the universe though.
@Genocide

NYCSPITZ 09-12-2019 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eŋg (Post 747314)
i'm good. i just have a picture of when i was 22 and jacked and show that to people talmbout this is what happens when i train for one month, but i'm too busy. facts.

Nah fam hop on gear

Ghost1 09-13-2019 08:54 AM

Lol I am ncs lifter

Don't tag pancake like I didn't ANIHILATE his lifting aspirations 4 yrs ago

Ur definitely the type of lazy piece of shit to hop on gear tho lol at doing sarms an getting no results and diving balls deep into gear to fail again

Uve been lifting for like a decade an u look like shit an ur weak af lmfao

NYCSPITZ 09-13-2019 09:04 AM

I look like a Greek god

Bigger dick than greek good

U the only one here stronger...maybe cake and diode but I'm yoloked now. Also I have athleticism and hands

Need I continue???

PancakeBrah 09-13-2019 06:00 PM

I haven't lifted in 5+ years am a fatslob.

Best of luck with the steroids.

NYCSPITZ 09-13-2019 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 747324)
I haven't lifted in 5+ years am a fatslob.

Best of luck with the steroids.

WTF

PancakeBrah 09-13-2019 10:04 PM

Sorry, man.

I'll start lifting again tomorrow.

NYCSPITZ 09-13-2019 10:17 PM

Thank you...we need to get to supraphysiological levels worth zero sides. Very possible.

NYCSPITZ 09-13-2019 10:21 PM

The problem with most users seems to be abuse. 100mg test in most cases gets you to upper 25% and anywhere from 1-150 usually get you supraphysiological. The problem with gyno and heart attacks is from dudes who begin at 500mg and escalate to 1g, 2g etc adding in toxic orals etc. 1200 ng/dl ( extreme elite natty test) is maybe 125mg. Dudes be at 3000ng/dl++++(one dude was at 50,000ng/dl at autopsy) blast and cruise for years thus enlarged heart etc. Upper natty levels actually quite healthy under a certain age and few if any sides imho

Since you're fat now a fun regimen is cool cicada's PPL on bb.com

PancakeBrah 09-13-2019 10:49 PM

I mean, I know how to lose weight my guy. I went from 225 obesity post "some-college" to 175 putting up dumb body weight to lift ratios in a year naturally. I appreciate your advice, I guess. It's not difficult, only time and focus intensive.

All Reddit knowledge aside, steroids are low key wack. You'll hit a dope period of 110% natural max (all figures approximate) then you'll get extra vascular and red faced and in 5 years you'll look like a steroid user no matter your level of intake. Judging from your general posting habits you seem like the optimistic/naive type which is a dangerous game with hormone manipulation. Even when I was SwoleCake I never considered gear because I'm a Patrician and Arrogant and took solace in the fact that I thought anyone who was stronger than me cheated. Follow my advice and you too can be a middle manager with alcohol, tobacco, and weight issues. Your choice, Peterson.

All of your life extension talk is super pseudo-science Rogan shit but I can kind of dig it.

NYCSPITZ 09-13-2019 11:55 PM

Ethered by cake...Damn fml

Don't knock SENS you're not a scientist either. LOL @110% anecdotal evidence suggests far more

Pharaohs Army 09-19-2019 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 747330)
Judging from your general posting habits you seem like the optimistic/naive type which is a dangerous game with hormone manipulation.