Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Money May vs The Notorious One (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125526)

Amen 07-03-2017 03:22 PM

Money May vs The Notorious One

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_rJNab868

Who do you have your money on and how much are you betting?

I've entered in 2 pools so far with some friends and colleagues.

Colleagues - I've entered in $150 with 15 people - 2 of which are in favor of Floyd, lol - me and this guy named Larry. The rest on McGregor
Friends - I've entered $2,500 with 5 people - Me being the only one in favor of Floyd, lol.

There are some live pools, where I've seen 7 to 1 odds in favor of Connor, lol. I'm going to place some money whenever Vegas drops their numbers, hopefully in favor of Connor this way the winning purse is huge, lol.

Amen 07-03-2017 03:38 PM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4mIN3UYpak

2 best trash talkers in the Fight game.

GOAT of Boxing and MMA's biggest name.

uh-oh 07-03-2017 05:56 PM

last i heard you had to bet 700 on floyd to win 100 dollars?

its not even worth discussing again honestly. your colleagues and friends are buffoons. if you want to turn alot of money into a little more money bet on floyd.

that said i'm excited for the fight, but purely from the spectacle of it, not from the delusion it will be competitve. itd be nice to see connor come out aggressive and steal a round

Geno 07-03-2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 616321)
itd be nice to see connor come out aggressive and steal a round

it would, but never the less. i got money.

Amen 07-03-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 616321)
last i heard you had to bet 700 on floyd to win 100 dollars?

its not even worth discussing again honestly. your colleagues and friends are buffoons. if you want to turn alot of money into a little more money bet on floyd.

that said i'm excited for the fight, but purely from the spectacle of it, not from the delusion it will be competitve. itd be nice to see connor come out aggressive and steal a round

Yea man... they are retarded but oh well... and word - I recently heard you'd have to bet like $2,500 to win $100 which is crazy lol..

Apparently - McGregor has the entire country of Ireland banking on him, lol...

They are projecting this fight to earn $750 to $850 million which is insane, I think it has potential to reach those numbers.

Witty 07-03-2017 09:20 PM

I literally don't know anyone who thinks Mcgregor will win.

Razah 07-03-2017 11:45 PM

money all day. but, i dont know anybody dumb enough to bet on mcgregor.

:/

Adonis 07-04-2017 05:23 AM

I'd bet 50 on Connor on the off chance money bish gets caught and nets me $1,000

Betting the odds there, though I give Connor a 1% chance

Amen 07-04-2017 09:56 AM

@Witty - every Irish person I know out here has money on McGregor so I can't imagine over there in your country lol.

They are going by analytic assumptions,

Floyd is 40, he has pillow punching power.
Conner is 27 and has a strong left hand.

They are giving him the "punching chance".

But if you think about it, only Zab Judda was able to NEARLY KO Floyd, and Hernandez when Floyd was like 20 and just stepping in the professional circuit.

People are also stating he's been out of the boxing game for 2 years but fail to realize he trains EVERY day with those up and coming boxers contracted to TMT.

Like a month ago, odds were 10-1 McGregor... that's changed but people are surely confident he's going to win over Mayweather.

I don't see it... I see Floyd out boxing him and Conner being him not giving a fuck and throwing a side kick to his head. That's how I see the match going.

big baby 07-04-2017 10:01 AM

amen stfu it pains me to see when u pretend to know anything about anything. fucka idiyote

Amen 07-04-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 616361)
amen stfu it pains me to see when u pretend to know anything about anything. fucka idiyote

Suck my dick, faggot.

Keep following me around threads and neg me from the sidelines.

Zaddy 07-04-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big baby (Post 616361)

sral 07-05-2017 02:30 AM

lmao let's be real, it's gonna either be a Mayweather win or some kind of DQ where Conor uses some illegal MMA move and ends up "losing" even though he won or some debatable bullshit to sell a rematch between them

it's a circus fight

you don't bet on those with wise money

Dope girl 07-05-2017 05:28 PM

I enjoy Notorious more

Amen 07-05-2017 10:15 PM

I'm done.

veritas 07-05-2017 10:18 PM

I need to throw some reps around here to get you guys out of the red?

Chill Phil 07-06-2017 05:14 AM

McGregor said some of the dopest shit in one of them prefight hype videos. He said something along the lines of

"Put both of us in front of each other, in a real fight, I'll win."

He's fucking right. However, this is boxing. Since he's a southpaw he could catch may with a straight left (cross) and ko him, but may is most likely gonna give McGregor a clinic in footwork and movement. I'm predicting a relatively boring fight with may dancing around, sticking and moving, with McGregor coming out aggressively at first but then reverting back to trying to feel may out for the last 7 rounds.

Final Boss 07-06-2017 06:58 AM

Only fight I'm worried about is the one agaisnt depression

Aero 07-06-2017 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glock Rivers (Post 616510)
Only fight I'm worried about is the one agaisnt depression

Same.