Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   E. Ness bodied Iron Solomon. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=7136)

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 04:44 AM

E. Ness bodied Iron Solomon.

Solomon was corny. First round was okay. Overrated.

Ness was too raw.

To beat me, you gotta work with the devil
I mean really know that nigga on a personal level

Lars 06-04-2013 05:18 AM

OH SHIT, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THESE NEW THINGS CALLED POKEMOM CARDS YET?

THEY'RE AWESOME.

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 05:20 AM

I know this shits older then your herpes but yo just saying.

Brian Bryan 06-04-2013 05:37 AM

lmao Metts just seen that new flick "Star Wars" coming out

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 05:41 AM

Super funny man.

I just heard that 'new' album illmatic too and seen that 'new' show seinfeld.

Witty stuff.

trap. 06-04-2013 05:44 AM

No way a body but he did barely win.

God Of War 06-04-2013 06:26 AM

lmao man no way did e ness body nor beat solomon

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 06:55 AM

Really watch it gow. Its the most overrated performance i ever seen.

uh-oh 06-04-2013 07:16 AM

i thought ness got him as well

...the Nagger 06-04-2013 07:42 AM

^lol word

I remember you saying that back then @uh-oh

Idk, maybe I should watch it again

oats 06-04-2013 08:21 AM

Ness outrapped Iron based off flow, but content wise not even close. Iron broke Ness down more than Ness did to Iron. Iron won handily.

Spoken 06-04-2013 08:24 AM

I saw Solomon win... Honestly but in both ends one of the worse performances to date man.... But had crowd control or fresh flips and e.Ness creating a new ducking Nile river sweating like that's the main objective

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 08:24 AM

Iron was more comical.

But bar for bar. Not even close like at all.

...the Nagger 06-04-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serious (Post 68826)
I saw Solomon win... Honestly but in both ends one of the worse performances to date man.... But had crowd control or fresh flips and e.Ness creating a new ducking Nile river sweating like that's the main objective

nigga that was solomon's second best performance, stop it

and his best was against some dude we never heard of named shirt and tie

oats 06-04-2013 08:30 AM

What exactly do you mean "bar for bar?" Half of what Ness said wasn't even directed at or specific to Iron.

The whole "bars over jokes" bit is wack to me. If you can get a crowd of people to laugh at your opponent, that's superior MCing. People act like "bars" is just on some thug shit like "I'm harder than you," but if a ton of people are cracking up at how much of a joke/pussy/phony you are, make no mistake, you're getting clowned on and embarrassed in any street.

Ghost1 06-04-2013 08:34 AM

From when i seen this 3years ago i had solomon winning....i remember feeling like id much sooner go cop an e ness album then a solomon one tho lol

I remember the gett to cuttin like a buccaneer shit from ness an the lebron heat angle from solomon....which was the illest lebron flip i ever heard

Solomon was corny at times tho......im nkt gonna re watch it tho...wasnt that good the first time lol

anime_boners 06-04-2013 08:41 AM

ok

look at it like this

if it was a cypher - e ness bodied him.

as a battle no.

solomon's rounds were all about straight up embarrassing him. 90% of ness rounds coulda been said anywhere to anyone just about.

Joe Metts 06-04-2013 09:29 AM

Im not saying bars over jokes.

Im saying solomons jokes were overrated and corny.

And of course he had crowd control lol its people that worship him in the crowd. He was the 'greatest' to them

Spoken 06-04-2013 05:17 PM

Were talking about the same battle tho right??? The URLtv

@...munster performance wise not bar wise bar wise he was good slot of his shit was at times corny but flew over the crowds head at times.

E.Ness is just horrible i hate that guy

Im awaiting the dizaster vs. Cortez match that'd coming up and the ockwerdz vs. Math Hoffa

God Of War 06-04-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Meezy (Post 68856)
Im not saying bars over jokes.

Im saying solomons jokes were overrated and corny.

And of course he had crowd control lol its people that worship him in the crowd. He was the 'greatest' to them

eness spit really generic bars. reminded me of old school battles like 10 or 15 years ago when they used to rap about different shit and how dope they was instead of dissing each other. like the ll cool j battles and shit back in the day. but for the new age iron ripped him to pieces.

e ness showed out on psyah boy though you should peep that battle i actually thought ness went in.