Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Game - 1992 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=124973)

oats 10-30-2016 06:01 AM

The Game - 1992

I'm surprised by how much I like this album. I've always been lukewarm on The Game tbh; I like most of his songs, but that's usually been about it. This album feels more comfortable for him, like he's accepting of his own nostalgia and the fact that he namedrops other rappers all the time. idk, anyone else listen to it?

Strikta 10-30-2016 10:54 AM

I want to tbh.

dead man 10-30-2016 01:54 PM

What your life like

oats 10-31-2016 12:51 AM

can't complain @dead man

2tripple0 11-01-2016 03:26 PM

Are u like a g or something the way that the game portrays himself hes very gutter possibly realist type a shit concerning rap music.... i mean guys like game right they get a lot of publicity... i mean i seen pics of dudes and the game does it hell ccome at u with videos and shit its not like fake that realist ideology really... anyway u cant tell he is sincere especially for the rap community and im glad u posted about him... to tell the truth i sont know much about him seems like the type he doesnt want u too... but again i think he does enjoy doing things like flicks that are captivating... so good for him...all ive really got on him is hes from compton or somewhere in los angelas god knows california lol im a long way from california if u know what i mean.... but good for him yeah leave it at that....

Allen Knight 11-01-2016 07:34 PM

Album is dope.

& no one read that trip stop posting fuckin paragraphs for no reason LOL whats wrong w/ u.

The Dead Poet 11-01-2016 09:39 PM

album is whatever. His constant style jacking gets really old.

EtH 11-02-2016 12:15 AM

I've only listened to a little bit. Might think it's REALLY dope when I play through it again. Documentary 2 and 2.5 felt a bit cheesy since I know he's not a kid anymore talking about this shit. One or two decent songs. I hated Compton which I hated since 2001 and Chronic are two of the most incredible albums of all time.

1992 sounded slightly more my speed but I was barely listening. Up until LAX I was a HUUUGE Game fan. Still got my knock off Black Wall Street chain which makes me look like the whitest person alive. Bought it in 2008 for the tour of LAX in Ireland. Cracking night. Game says he hated LAX but imo it beats the shit outta Doctor's Advocate. LAX Files, Dope Boys, Never Can Say Goodbye and Games Pain are awesome songs. Never really liked any album he's put out since which is a shame.

I entered the online rap shit at a very specific time to be fair. G'G'G'G'G-uNOT!

kannon 11-02-2016 12:37 AM

It's a cool album. The Juice is my shit.

EtH 11-02-2016 12:54 AM

I just got "100 bloods 100 crips" pop up on my Youtube and every picture is like a flashback to gangster ass Bloods and Crips on Bebo.

Mr. J 11-02-2016 10:35 PM

Honestly haven't listened to Game since Jesus Chain...ot whatever its called...and even then I never made it past that Ali track