Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Where The Days Went" hella roast material in here lets go (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140672)

boof 09-03-2019 06:22 PM

"Where The Days Went" hella roast material in here lets go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEkjPAQk5-M

made this quick montage as an ode to my mid to late 20s

lmk if u like it

hope you're all doing well just wanted to pop in & say a few things:

-jeffery epstein didn't kill himself
-the dnc can no longer be classified as left wing as they won't even allow a debate about climate change
-they also completely suppressed tulsi gabbard from being on the debate stage
-bolsonaro, trump, and the corporate west are all happy the amazon is burning as it was part of the plan all along
-hundreds of american citizens have been detained in private ice facilities and hundreds of veterans have been deported as well

what's new?

uh-oh 09-03-2019 08:04 PM

dope as fuck

Ghost1 09-03-2019 08:51 PM

Inspiring

Strikta 09-03-2019 09:19 PM

This was solid bro.

Did u say drinking ketchup I know the drinking gon catch up?

Either way.... I felt that shit lol

boof 09-04-2019 01:28 AM

bags & da god i love u both for life

strikta u my boy but no i did not say drinking ketchup lmao glad u felt it still

Deluzion 09-04-2019 08:59 PM

This was dope.

Got me kinda sad tho. Fucking 30 yrs old. I remember when we were fucking 13 and you prank calling my house. Damn how time passes

boof 09-05-2019 12:57 AM

lmao shits weird right

i literally bought weed off speech a decade ago for no reason, way outta my way, way too expensive, in the middle of a blizzard

boof 09-08-2019 11:05 AM

boooo

Diode 09-08-2019 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boof (Post 747176)
boooo

theyre not saying booo theyre saying boooooooooooo-oof

Pharaohs Army 09-19-2019 02:08 AM

I think your kind of flow would sound dope if you did some tricky shit like an alphabetical song a la cassidy or whoever else did one

Ouch 09-23-2019 05:34 AM

mic boof its a slight troof that you might like youth....

haha where is played words at... but real talk thats a dope video... I wouldn't even begin to pretend like i'd know how to edit a video to look that good... and thats good, you look like a fucking young john lennon on that... anyway.. uppin this back up mic boof the troof... ima watch this once and give you my real critique

Ouch 09-23-2019 05:40 AM

thats dope... if you did all that footage and stuff yaself and didnt get some I dunno what they call it like.. stock videos or whatever.. and editing... thats tight if me and my friends tried to make a video it would look like some ghetto horrible woldstar shit

only bad thing I can say... and its not a bad thing because I remember you from back in the day, not being that polished... but people would say you sound like mac miller... and you do

Ouch 09-23-2019 06:04 AM

roast.. you look like john lennons son that he refused to pay money to

then he heard your music and paid you never to do it again

Ouch 09-23-2019 06:08 AM

jacob dylan oooonnneee headlight ass nigga....

Ouch 09-23-2019 06:10 AM

I'm upper middle class but I have an amish beard so i'm cool looking ass

boof 09-24-2019 02:31 PM

hahaha my guyyyy -- yea my clips, first attempt at a video tbh

i had a one headlight cover band when i was 7 so thats whats up

i've been straddling the poverty line for 30 yrs, 1 day we get that upper middle status

Immolate 09-29-2019 05:13 PM

cool beans friendo

makes me wanna get on the mic again

now u just gotta make a tik tok video / meme the song and boom. new lil nas x / lil tecca

don't forget about me when u blow. u will tho. they all do

Ouch 10-01-2019 02:10 AM

damn mike booth, you've got to be close to as old as I am, and im about to be 33.

I started on b-boys and so did you, i did it in like... middle school and I always thought you were the same age or younger. So we have to be roughly the same age give or take.

I uploaded a song called bronx finest, when I was in middle school and its sooo horrible... I want to find it again but I cant I've tried. It was just me disregarding any beat and yelling out bronx finest, ant different neighborhoods. LOL horrible, I want to find it and have tried but I cant.