Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Vegas (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125941)

Mr. J 10-02-2017 03:28 AM

Vegas

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us/las...ive/index.html

This shit is crazy

YDK 10-02-2017 07:20 AM

What the fuck is wrong wit people

sral 10-02-2017 07:25 AM

wow i'm late, wtf happened?

Mr. J 10-02-2017 07:41 AM

64 yr old guy unloaded a automatic on a concert.

From what I've been reading over 50 dead, 200 injured.

Mr. J 10-02-2017 07:48 AM

There are numerous videos circulating when it started happening and the shots seemed endless.

Crazy ass shit.

Amen 10-02-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. J (Post 623723)
64 yr old guy unloaded a automatic on a concert.

From what I've been reading over 50 dead, 200 injured.

Death numbers are rising. They said there was a grip of people they deemed critical which they don't expect to make it.

Shit is crazy... Apparently the accomplice is in custody - some chick which was seen with the dude and is being questioned to try and figure out motive, this that and the third.

timeless 10-02-2017 09:24 AM

Faggot firing from 32 floors up. Unreal. People were sitting ducks. Dude dont got anything better to do?

Ghost1 10-02-2017 09:41 AM

so what happened tho they caught him I take it?

Amen 10-02-2017 09:48 AM

Killed himself before police entered the room.

They placed explosives on the door and as soon as they entered he shot himself.

Ghost1 10-02-2017 09:56 AM

smh crazy asf

Chill Phil 10-02-2017 09:56 AM

Nobody to bring to.justice will infuriate the herd even more.

The most chilling thing is all the shots sparked a stampede...so many of the deaths were probably due to people being trampled. I'm really sick of this mass shooting shit. I've been in really good spirits since Friday...and then this shit happens. I'm over all these mass shooting with sketchy ass details.

wasim 10-02-2017 10:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/CxxAePo.png

Enbombz 10-02-2017 10:22 AM

false flag, they just want an excuse to take away our guns

Ghost1 10-02-2017 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wasim (Post 623750)

lmaooo

Amen 10-02-2017 11:27 AM

400 injured (A lot of critical cases). 50 confirmed kills and rising last I heard.

300-400 shell casings found in the hotel room. can't imagine how many actually fell out the window. Dude went loose on them... Damn...

uh-oh 10-02-2017 12:06 PM

He used an m240 im reading.

Crazy shit. Belt fed fully automatic machine gun. (Not semi-auto)

I guess in nevada they are legal to own with proper permits and the gun has to be made prior to a certain date, i forget now i think it said 1970.

What a weird law lol.

uh-oh 10-02-2017 12:09 PM

But word he was 400+ yards away and was there for days prior

I havent seen if he was military yet but its assumed he never was because he just continuously fired and didnt use short bursts to keep it from overheating.

Amen 10-02-2017 12:27 PM

Vegas gun laws about to be worse then CALI and NY, lol.

Destroyer 10-02-2017 12:33 PM

Something shady about this one
Dude was there for days prior
Managed to get 10+ long weapons onto the 32nd floor of a hotel without attracting suspicion
Planned to the point that he had two stands set up
And then proceeded to blind fire into a crowd more than 500m away?
Dunno

Amen 10-02-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 623757)
Something shady about this one
Dude was there for days prior
Managed to get 10+ long weapons onto the 32nd floor of a hotel without attracting suspicion
Planned to the point that he had two stands set up
And then proceeded to blind fire into a crowd more than 500m away?
Dunno

It's not hard to fit rifles in luggage bags. There is no luggage checks in hotels. There are back doors once you sign in that can be used to bring a bazooka in if he wanted.

What is so suspicious.

A lot of factors that make this scenario very possible to have occurred ANY WHERE.

Destroyer 10-02-2017 12:50 PM

It’s suspicious to me, to plan something so much and then absolutely fail in the execution. Surely someone with access to this kind of firepower and the desire to kill so many could have pulled this off better?
I mean a pipe bomb in that crowd could garner an equal amount of kills

Destroyer 10-02-2017 12:52 PM

Also, I think if you’re shelling out the loot for a suite that would stretch that many windows long, they carry your luggage for you

Amen 10-02-2017 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 623759)
It’s suspicious to me, to plan something so much and then absolutely fail in the execution. Surely someone with access to this kind of firepower and the desire to kill so many could have pulled this off better?
I mean a pipe bomb in that crowd could garner an equal amount of kills

Well, I'm sure he wanted to just target practice with humans over a pipe bomb.

You are thinking a little to far in depth.

Dude was like in his 60's I think... I'm pretty sure some where in his mind he knew he wasn't going to get away with this lol... Let's be real here.

Destroyer 10-02-2017 12:56 PM

I’m not talking about getting away with it
I’m talking about effectively guaranteeing mass casualties
Clearly that’s the end game of a shooter
this guy just set this up so strangely
I’m not saying it’s not exactly as is being reported
I’m just saying something about it doesn’t sit right with me

Amen 10-02-2017 01:02 PM

Gotcha.

Destroyer 10-02-2017 01:09 PM

It will come out in the wash
This was a concert in Vegas
There had to be hundreds of people recording the shit
I’ve seen one video so far

Amen 10-02-2017 01:11 PM

There is a few on youtube.

Geno 10-02-2017 02:28 PM

Wow. Heard about this on one of my breaks last night. Fucking insane man.

Warthog Lite 10-02-2017 06:15 PM

Wtf @ saying he could've done better....I get your end point but that's pretty fucked up to say and pretty sick at that....pretty easy to get guns once your in the USA from what I've heard...

trapezoidal 10-02-2017 06:41 PM

He didn't "fail."

This is horrible.

JILTI NUTS IN MY MOUTH 10-02-2017 07:33 PM

Waiting for @boof to come in saying it was a false flag

Chyeahhh!!! 10-02-2017 07:46 PM

multiple shooters, they lying again. smh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO92rCrP8hQ

bout 4:50 mark, muzzle flash matching precussions...nowhere near 30th floor

how many times has the lone wolf played out when multiple witnesses say they say multiple shooters...in many many of these types of mass shootings

Also need to see the arsenal. More shots than 30 round mags on numerous recordings. AR-15 modified platform for auto I know but I also know that platform has the dual drum mags as well so just need to see what what he has, either extended mags or he had a belt fed platform.

Initial MSM reports that he had upward of 10 weapons, short and long bursts. We need hotel footage of him getting all that equipment up there..if it indeed is the 32n'd floor. With just hearing the amount of ammo spent he had to have cargo upwards of 300 lbs of unloaded and preloaded. That's multiple trips back n forth for staging gear. SMH

per usual I'm calling patsy, handler, and mastermind, similar M.O in many of these mass shootings like I said before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsn3YOhhyHw

Warthog Lite 10-02-2017 07:50 PM

Right but say nothing about the actual lives that were lost, what a fucking asshole...

Oh wait let me guess the people were fake right? Clones they made in a secret lab or something right?

Your a bitch, have your views but you should also have respect for the lives lost...faggot

Chyeahhh!!! 10-02-2017 08:07 PM

how do I not have respect for the lives lost by inquiring on the actual number of shooters?

I'm actually showing more respect by not taking everything said about this at face value and looking for the truth, otherwise they died in vain if it's lied about and there is a bigger agenda of things that are covered up.

Deal with the facts and don't get so caught up in the semantics of what you see. They actually warrant and advocate the type of response you have given me because it takes away from asking too many question sir.

Chyeahhh!!! 10-02-2017 08:16 PM

shooter was an internal auditor at Lockheed Martin, millionaire

Warthog Lite 10-02-2017 09:17 PM

Your little faggot BS conspiracy rant should've started with a sentence at least saying "sorry for all the people that fell today, even more sad cause here's the truth...."

Then go off on your little wish the world wasn't so blind BS.....

You think making threads on here and making posts about the "the truth" is helping?

Take your stupid fucking monkey ass out on the street and preach that shit...what's your excuse for not doing that? Everyone just walk by like your crazy? Yeah exactly what they what you to feel so you don't do it....so you just sit in the fucking dark in your bunker waiting for everyday to be the end of the world, what a shitty, depressing life you live...

dull boy 10-02-2017 09:54 PM

lol

uh-oh 10-02-2017 10:17 PM

im just wondering why they reported it was an m240 and now they're saying it was just the modified ar with the bump stock

with how it sounded i didn't think it could be an AR so the obviously heavier machine gun made sense to my dullard brain

but maybe just the way the whole place is situated with the funky high rises and shit sonically it just reverberated deeper

i've shot an AR, just regular though no bump stock shit but it was RELATIVELY quiet in comparison to a normal hunting rifle. its more like SNAP then BOOM

but that said i googled some bump stock videos and those ar's sound deep as shit too like the ones in the vid

also the multiple shooters thing is just misleading because you're going off eye witness testimony of people being shot at. lol. i thought i read he had two vantage points so him moving between them could make someone ducking for cover and glancing around occasionally seem like more than one person

also the death toll/injured toll is pretty astronomical assuming the deaths are from bullet wounds and not people being trampled. espescially if its an AR at 400+yards. they did however say they found 308 rounds right? if you can modify it for that that would be much more effective at that range than a shitty 223, also any word on an extended barrel? also the 308 rounds would account for the sound as well being more booming than cracking

big baby 10-02-2017 10:41 PM

sometime dbump stock go and boom like !!! boom stick real liud u know vantage points and real kid conspiracy also may pop died in trampede. terrible crisis and terrible in short but terrible did u think about the terrible trampeidng. hineslty, me as a bb,- elrosonaly i think we need a mayor who is gunna duck hunt and make sURE! we stay safe we can’t have paddock and hillbilly kyle idiyote dining ROUND amuck making ppl uNsnafe mustzhcio UNSAFE MAYWEARHWE HNSAFE. i a

as A BB

AM SURE that da president of the government of the hsbtirid stateswell jndeed make sure tings ar rig starusbquo and indubitabe dat the doll of thsintrarsy y are treate safely idiyote also musrChia.

ahem

Chyeahhh!!! 10-02-2017 11:29 PM

he speaks....

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 623796)
im just wondering why they reported it was an m240 and now they're saying it was just the modified ar with the bump stock

with how it sounded i didn't think it could be an AR so the obviously heavier machine gun made sense to my dullard brain

but maybe just the way the whole place is situated with the funky high rises and shit sonically it just reverberated deeper

i've shot an AR, just regular though no bump stock shit but it was RELATIVELY quiet in comparison to a normal hunting rifle. its more like SNAP then BOOM

but that said i googled some bump stock videos and those ar's sound deep as shit too like the ones in the vid

also the multiple shooters thing is just misleading because you're going off eye witness testimony of people being shot at. lol. i thought i read he had two vantage points so him moving between them could make someone ducking for cover and glancing around occasionally seem like more than one person

also the death toll/injured toll is pretty astronomical assuming the deaths are from bullet wounds and not people being trampled. espescially if its an AR at 400+yards. they did however say they found 308 rounds right? if you can modify it for that that would be much more effective at that range than a shitty 223, also any word on an extended barrel? also the 308 rounds would account for the sound as well being more booming than cracking

nah that's not eyewitness testimony I posted. I posted LE and and EMT radio transmissions reporting multiple gunmen. Not to mention the vid I posted where you can see muzzle flash way at the bottom window and it matching precussions. He allegedly had 2 vantage points on floor 32 with the two windows blown out. You can cleary see windows blown out on the bottom floors in the daylight CNN vids now

16 guns in room and 19 at home with 308 and 556 in the hotel room