Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Eagles grip Jordan Howard.. Bang! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139934)

Geno 03-29-2019 07:24 AM

Eagles grip Jordan Howard.. Bang!

..i hope bang, anyway. I been saying what we really needed is a good back. With desean back catching and a strong back.. As long as wentz comes in rdy to shit and his legs and back dont buckle no more.. Ya. Eagles finna do the damn thing. Im stoked for next season yooooo

uh-oh 03-29-2019 08:55 AM

Howard is solid as fuck but i think alot of his success came from that zone scheme and the maulers on the bears o-line. He isnt exceptional at anything but he has good vision and decisiveness

Not trashing him tho he is solid. But ajayi was better. Is he still an eagle?

Blue Bayou 03-29-2019 09:54 AM

Ajayi just looks done after multiple knee issues

Love this move as it's only for a 6th.rounder (potential 5th)

Offense is set

Suthaveli 03-29-2019 10:59 AM

^ idk. Carson Wentz didn't seem confident after the injury imo. He needs to get over that mental hump.
He's still young tho.

BodySnatcher 03-29-2019 12:49 PM

Dope for what we gave up. I'll take it. Carson gonna be a beast. Too many weapons

Suthaveli 03-29-2019 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 733783)
Dope for what we gave up. I'll take it. Carson gonna be a beast. Too many weapons

Gotta make the right reads & not be afraid of getting hit. Also might have a lot to do with teams being better prepared for him fr. I mean, they did win the sb the yr before so they had the target on them diagnosis wise.

BodySnatcher 03-29-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suthaveli (Post 733794)
Gotta make the right reads & not be afraid of getting hit. Also might have a lot to do with teams being better prepared for him fr. I mean, they did win the sb the yr before so they had the target on them diagnosis wise.

I agree he might be timid especially after the 2nd injury but after he's over that mental hump there is nowhere to go but up. Havin a healthy/quality running back should relieve some of his pressure and kept the defense true as well. Our running game was shit last year especially if you compare it to the Superbowl year. What a difference a Blount makes...LOL.

DMS 03-29-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 733783)

Idk about that, Carson is a 50/50 to me. Eagles won’t win the SB, if the division.

uh-oh 03-29-2019 05:19 PM

wentz is a top 10 qb all day.

if he is healthy of course.

DMS 03-29-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 733809)

That’s a pretty big if it seems.

White LGI 03-29-2019 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 733809)

No way

uh-oh 03-29-2019 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta (Post 733817)
No way

NAME 10

bleak 03-29-2019 05:56 PM

Both have points. You can't name 10 QBs better than Wentz but he is still a mystery imo. It's mostly just seeing what Foles was able to do with the same team, how can he be more successful than Wentz without there being something behind it?

Suthaveli 03-29-2019 06:17 PM

In no order

Tom Brady
Ben Roflszeberger
Aaron Rogers
Drew breez
Patrick Mahomes
Jared Goff
Russell Wilson
Deshaun Watson
Phillip Rivers
Matt Ryan
Andrew Luck
Alex Smith

That's 12 off bat, if you're trying to subtract 2

PancakeBrah 03-29-2019 06:44 PM

Goff, Smith, Roethlisberger are heavy no's.

uh-oh 03-29-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suthaveli (Post 733829)
In no order

Tom Brady
Ben Roflszeberger
Aaron Rogers
Drew breez
Patrick Mahomes
Jared Goff -no
Russell Wilson ehhh. ill ENTERTAIN IT.
Deshaun Watson - nah.
Phillip Rivers -lmao no
Matt Ryan- definite no
Andrew Luck- no
Alex Smith - take this fucking rep

That's 12 off bat, if you're trying to subtract 2

i wanna see mahomes keep it up tho. watson i can entertain them being in the same ballpark but he wasn't the same after his injury either. he's got the best receiver in the league too with hopkins. DON'T @ ME

i hate on matt ryan but he's solid enough, i'd have him as comparable to wentz though

i dunno maybe i'm off and just biased by his rookie season. i mean hell mayfield had a great rookie season he didn't play all of, but i don't see him being consistent

also there was a distinct omission of flacco i will not forget.

White LGI 03-29-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 733834)
i wanna see mahomes keep it up tho. watson i can entertain them being in the same ballpark but he wasn't the same after his injury either. he's got the best receiver in the league too with hopkins. DON'T @ ME

i hate on matt ryan but he's solid enough, i'd have him as comparable to wentz though

i dunno maybe i'm off and just biased by his rookie season. i mean hell mayfield had a great rookie season he didn't play all of, but i don't see him being consistent

Matt Ryan, Andrew luck and Phillip rivers are not better than wentz? Are you serious?

WTF has wentz did? Dude had a few good stretches and then gets hurt....

Suthaveli 03-29-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PancakeBrah (Post 733833)
Goff, Smith, Roethlisberger are heavy no's.

Luv to hear or see why not.

WTF HAS CARSON WENTZ DONE?

Suthaveli 03-29-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 733834)

I'm from Baltimore.
I'm a Ravens fan, but I'm not delusional.
Flacco's has pedestrian regular season numbers.
I will take Flacco in playoff games any day tho.
& niggas hate on Alex Smith, but he's lowkey ard.
I almost put kurt Cousins on the list but laugh myself into deletion.

bleak 03-29-2019 07:54 PM

Uh oh said Carson Wentz is better than Andrew Luck lmfaoooo

Also Jared Goff? He took a team to the super bowl, unlike Carson who got the pieces carried in a knee size backpack