Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You've all lost it. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139105)

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 12:03 PM

You've all lost it.

No one here is what they once were. A bunch of shells.

Without me you guys can't manage in a month even one 1k thread other than the @Ghost1 thread from when I left?! Not even current event threads hit 1k?

Bags should have carried that thread to 4-5k and 11 pages. He's a cuck now.

Amen and dullboy are background characters, and you're letting them be the stars. This is why The Office failed when they made Andy the headliner.

Veritas is too nice and it is coming off as fake TBRR. Stop being cool with everyone. I like that you dropped the trolling with people you respect and like, but showing the same treatment to everyone is just eh. Don't even bother responding to people like DB and Bolo. Your thread up now has legs but you put a heel on one foot and boots on the other.

wtf happened to you people.

Amen 11-28-2018 12:05 PM

Welcome back, fat loser faggot Knuck.

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 716868)
Welcome back, fat loser faggot Knuck.

Haven't talked to you in a month, what are you an expert in now?

dull boy 11-28-2018 12:42 PM

You left?

Amen 11-28-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 716869)
Haven't talked to you in a month, what are you an expert in now?

So you ghost the forum for 2 weeks and call it a month.

Gotchu.

veritas 11-28-2018 01:08 PM

Knuck you do not control me. I also do not consider you an expert in boarding. If anything you have chronic hubris as to your contributions or skill level here.

^is this the sort of talk you would like me to say?

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 716880)
So you ghost the forum for 2 weeks and call it a month.

Gotchu.

Like 3-4 weeks I’m pretty sure. Doesn’t matter I wasn’t planning a specific amount of time. Checked on something referenced in the discord and noticed y’all are wack

What are you an expert in now?

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 716881)
Knuck you do not control me. I also do not consider you an expert in boarding. If anything you have chronic hubris as to your contributions or skill level here.

^is this the sort of talk you would like me to say?

There you go

Now back it up cus I’m the GOAT.

Destroyer 11-28-2018 01:15 PM

How are your erections tho?

veritas 11-28-2018 01:15 PM

No. @ knuck

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Destroyer (Post 716885)
How are your erections tho?

Sturdy as a middle aged oak tree

We’re gonna go for kid two this month. Last kid I knocked out in one weekend. Will report if any aging as changed my elite sperm.

veritas 11-28-2018 01:19 PM

I plan to make the first proctologist visit thread good lord willing.

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 716886)
No. @ knuck

Don’t get me wrong

I think you’re a dope person and your poor boarding trajectory is a good thing

I think you shouldn’t be posting anymore is all. That’s why I’m inactive and uninterested in this place now.

I think this site should just be killed, none of the new school took notes correctly and the old school is retiring. It’s just a habit pusher for time wasting now.

veritas 11-28-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 716890)
Don’t get me wrong

I think you’re a dope person and your poor boarding trajectory is a good thing

I think you shouldn’t be posting anymore is all. That’s why I’m inactive and uninterested in this place now.

I think this site should just be killed, none of the new school took notes correctly and the old school is retiring. It’s just a habit pusher for time wasting now.

I thought very similar for a long time then I had a revelation of what I could try to do to impact. To give meaning.....

We are all pushing middle age now and Jude. Our priorities are changing. There is no point in the old ways of chaos and death. Now I want to help bring life and meaning. And to teach people how to think and write.

For Battling 11-28-2018 01:26 PM

If we took notes from you we’d be arguing with hush right now

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 716891)
I thought very similar for a long time then I had a revelation of what I could try to do to impact. To give meaning.....

We are all pushing middle age now and Jude. Our priorities are changing. There is no point in the old ways of chaos and death. Now I want to help bring life and meaning. And to teach people how to think and write.

Yeah this just isn’t the place for that. I learned that when I tried to get people to do creative things. NC is tainted by its history. Everyone wants to me you/me/bags/hush boarding wise or if they don’t theyre mostly peanut gallery (hollandaise/whatever they go by now)

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by For Battling (Post 716892)
If we took notes from you we’d be arguing with hush right now

You took notes from bags and made yourself shamelessly DOXXable then pussies out when possible doxxing was brought forth

As stupid as it is cowardly but unlike bags you came back to host a shitty alias tourney where he came back half a man but at least still somewhat useful

~RustyGunZ~ 11-28-2018 01:39 PM

Just kidding zelph you’re a good kid

Damn kids these days is all

John Dillinger 11-28-2018 01:40 PM

Knuck itt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhKGtgcZghc

veritas 11-28-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 716893)
Yeah this just isn’t the place for that. I learned that when I tried to get people to do creative things. NC is tainted by its history. Everyone wants to me you/me/bags/hush boarding wise or if they don’t theyre mostly peanut gallery (hollandaise/whatever they go by now)

See, you are doing it again. Linking yourself to the greats. Putting yourself on the mt. Rushmore. Don’t do that man. You don’t belong. You have always done this. It is ingratiating. Disown that summer classic win and then you might have a speck of hope for this.