Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   things that interest you that others dont care about probably thread (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=128280)

uh-oh 06-14-2018 08:22 PM

things that interest you that others dont care about probably thread

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/vosroast/

hype for this shit, releases sunday (saturday midnight). lineup of ny's best. probably a bunch of inside-ish stuff though, if you don't know the lineup, and ain't a nerd like me who's followed all these dudes for years alot will probably go over heads

should be really dope though

Witty 06-14-2018 08:37 PM

Dinosaurs.

100 foot reptiles used to roam this earth.

Literally exactly where you are right now, there's a good chance a dinosaur was there once.

Nobody seems to care.

uh-oh 06-14-2018 08:50 PM

i stopped caring when i found out they were birds. then i seen a chicken skeleton and was even more disheartened. they're basically big chickens.

i guess there was still big goofballs with long necks though that could be reptilianish. but ever since the feather debacle i just picture triceratops like big furry rhino's and everything gay

but what freaks me out are the giant insects. dragonflies and shit the size of condors

fuckkkk outttta hereeeee

uh-oh 06-14-2018 08:51 PM

i bet a brontosaurus is basically a fat species of giraffe

fuck dinosaurs

CONTEMPLATE ANCIENT MAN INSTEAD

Witty 06-14-2018 08:58 PM

Lol they were not birds, birds evolved from a specific suborder of dinosaurs. Also ancient man only existed because dinosaurs were kind enough not to SQUISH the pathetic little early mammals.

You know what the first mammal was? It was some sort of gay shrew boyo. Man = giant hairless rodent.

Amen 06-14-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 673806)
i stopped caring when i found out they were birds. then i seen a chicken skeleton and was even more disheartened. they're basically big chickens.

i guess there was still big goofballs with long necks though that could be reptilianish. but ever since the feather debacle i just picture triceratops like big furry rhino's and everything gay

but what freaks me out are the giant insects. dragonflies and shit the size of condors

fuckkkk outttta hereeeee

Chickens?

I thought eagles, hawks and falcons. Watched some discovery shit where some PHD fag kept calling them some scientific term that began with raptors or some shit lol...

Incredible 06-14-2018 09:09 PM

Just finished watching planet earth 2 on Netflix, recommend watching planet earth 1 first. Both are insanely interesting...

Witty 06-14-2018 09:14 PM

Seconded.

I will mourn when Sir David Attenborough dies.

PancakeBrah 06-14-2018 09:37 PM

Bags' deadlift numbers.

Inno 06-14-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 673810)
Chickens?

I thought eagles, hawks and falcons. Watched some discovery shit where some PHD fag kept calling them some scientific term that began with raptors or some shit lol...

Isn’t their evidence that raptors had feathers? I read or saw that somewhere I’m not sure though.

Anyway I like old fucking history. Like dan Carlin hardcore history.

I loved the eposide where he takes about how the Bible was only read by scholars and priest and then some nigga said fuck that give it to the people, and thus we have many religions. I’m paraphrasing ofcourse

~RustyGunZ~ 06-14-2018 09:49 PM

I’m really into woodworking which no one ever seems interested in hearing me talk about. Like I’ll make a chair/table/desk and no one thinks much of it other than my uncle and aunt lol

GUDELJ 06-14-2018 09:52 PM

FIFA 15 on the PS4

Playing tournament mode with fantasy squads

Mediocrity 06-14-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 673827)
I’m really into woodworking which no one ever seems interested in hearing me talk about. Like I’ll make a chair/table/desk and no one thinks much of it other than my uncle and aunt lol

Have you considered selling items you make? My uncle does this, and a dude I graduated with post his work all the time and makes enough to afford his own shop. There’s money in it if you’re willing to put the effort in, if that’s like a passion of yours idk how srs you are about it

The Dead Poet 06-14-2018 11:21 PM

High School football recruiting. Probably the creepiest thing about me is that I watch a shit load of film on HS football players nationally. lol

Inno 06-14-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dead Poet (Post 673858)
High School football recruiting. Probably the creepiest thing about me is that I watch a shit load of film on HS football players nationally. lol

@TYSON

Diode 06-14-2018 11:46 PM

nobody's gonna say the NCs Podcast?

deep cuts, friends. deep cuts.

boof 06-15-2018 12:26 AM

not eating animals

Inno 06-15-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 673873)
nobody's gonna say the NCs Podcast?

deep cuts, friends. deep cuts.

Listening now.

Elemental P 06-15-2018 02:26 AM

I tend to stray from mainstream shit anyway.

I tend to day dream about stupid shit like exploring space or dying in a car crash or I'll play scenarios in my head of stuff like someone breaking in at night and if I would be able to defend myself. All kinds of dumb shit but w.e lol it's entertaining to me. Also anime lol.

Elemental P 06-15-2018 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 673825)
Isn’t their evidence that raptors had feathers? I read or saw that somewhere I’m not sure though.

Anyway I like old fucking history. Like dan Carlin hardcore history.

I loved the eposide where he takes about how the Bible was only read by scholars and priest and then some nigga said fuck that give it to the people, and thus we have many religions. I’m paraphrasing ofcourse

I been fascinated with old history shit lately and been binge watching YouTube documentaries on the Nephilim Giants and that shit. And how ancient civilizations are older than we know and that history is most likely tainted. I think that shits interesting