Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deja vu (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140181)

bleak 04-27-2019 10:59 PM

Deja vu

Does anyone ever wonder if we are writing deja vu off as a passing thing? Sometimes i have deja vu so vivid that i can even remember the moment I realized i was having deja vu, and my immediate reaction. Do u think its just our brain being complicated, or maybe there is something there that we are missing.

Just had a moment of intense deja vu while turning the TV on, almost felt like i could predict what was going to be said next if tried hard enough.

Am I a seer?

~RustyGunZ~ 04-27-2019 11:01 PM

Guy watches a rerun and thinks he’s God

bleak 04-27-2019 11:03 PM

LOL but it was a live sporting event

Im just saying this has happened to me before. I specifically remember before i k ew what deja vu was, i told my mom i could see the future because i had been in this exact moment before. She said na bruh thats deja vu but i didnt believe her. I think i was right

Zaddy 04-27-2019 11:10 PM

Grow a life

uh-oh 04-27-2019 11:24 PM

it happens to me constantly. i'll feel i have dreamed a scenario and weeks/months later realize im living in it in the present, and while realizing it get weirded out like this happened???????

i think its just a reset. everything we do is pre programmed. our free will is an illusion, yet we have enough to put us off course until we're pulled back on track

then we die and there is nothing

WRATH 04-27-2019 11:46 PM

Yesterday I had a good one. They are infrequent in my life but at least a significant 10 have been true deja vu moments.

DMS 04-27-2019 11:59 PM

I've heard intense Deja Vu past your young years is a sign of mental un-wellness, especially if coupled by hearing things out of no where or seeing things which aren't there.

I say this not to squash the conversation. I feel Deja Vu is probably connected to Cryptomnesia, where you subconsciously suppress concepts and ideas and then they immerge as unique thoughts.

bleak 04-28-2019 12:59 AM

I will look into that, no history of seeing sht or hearing things.

That post is along the lines of my thinking @uh-oh im becoming more skeptical of how much we actually know. Fucking tin foil simulated theory vids and shit starts to make sense. Although along with that, in my world, the questions stop projecting outwards and become more focused on my version of reality. Maybe i am going crazy, we will never know in our lifetimes and definitely not afterwards.

Id entertain any theory about life at this point

Sharp 04-28-2019 01:02 AM

Any thoughts that you're just so used to during certain things that you can mentally envision exactly how it's gone before?

Only deja vu I can remember is spotting thr same license plate during my morning commute... Which I've made for about 4 years