Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   God i fucking love this LIME shit! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127450)

Geno 03-19-2018 10:00 PM

God i fucking love this LIME shit!

Never ceases to make my face hurt from smiling and laughing. You guys are great. <3

Clout 03-19-2018 10:09 PM

Bring it in big guy. Lime hug

ACTIVATE SELF 03-19-2018 11:21 PM

That's that Henny talking. Lol.

ACTIVATE SELF 03-19-2018 11:23 PM

@Clout I need up coming prospects, brother. Any up and coming fighters I should be checkin for?

Finnydot 03-20-2018 01:51 AM

I still have this site on the PR blue. Fuck y'all lime shit, hurts my eyes. Funny thing is the PR blue was a rip from BBoys. I'm still a BBoy BITCHES.

Finnydot 03-20-2018 01:58 AM

Lol went back to b-boys for a second. Couldn't remember if it had a dash so I found it and there's on member who posted 2 years ago. Lol that's terrible. :(

Ghost1 03-20-2018 07:44 AM

Fuck do u even be posting for fin lol

Incredible 03-20-2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 651763)
Never ceases to make my face hurt from smiling and laughing. You guys are great. <3

The lime isn't dancing Genocide, he's running to you for a hug.

Finnydot 03-20-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 651794)
Fuck do u even be posting for fin lol

Straight up? Absolute boredom. Only check this site when I have literally nothing else to distract my mind. Unless I have a new track up, I'll check periodically throughout the day for feedback. But really, the lime hurts my eyes.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF (Post 651767)
@Clout I need up coming prospects, brother. Any up and coming fighters I should be checkin for?

Ryan GArcia he's currently 13-0 @ junior lightweight hes up an coming don't sleep on him.

Saul "Neno" Rodriguez @ Junior Lightweight another prospect is calling Ryan Garcia out. That will be an awesome fight. A good step up for ryan. Neno has hands will be a good one.

Jose Ramirez @ Junior welterweight he just beat a very game Amir Imam

Amir Imam he lost a really close fight to Jose Ramirez @ welterweight

Michael Conlan is getting some clamor and making noise @ flyweight

Theres a few more ill have to think up. But thats a decent handful right now for you.

Amen 03-20-2018 05:45 PM

Gervonta "Tank" Davis

Mayweather's protege. Dudes nasty.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652057)
Gervonta "Tank" Davis

Mayweather's protege. Dudes nasty.

I wouldnt call him a prospect anymore since he earned a belt. He lost said belt cause he's a fat ass and missed weight =/. definitely a protege of may for sure

Once you got a name out there + a strap to your mantle. You're no longer prospect your champ/former champ/seasoned vet

Amen 03-20-2018 05:50 PM

I know he isn't a prospect dude. But he has a fight in the next couple of weeks and certainly someone to keep an eye out on.

He isn't fat? WTF. He didn't take that fight serious and was partying with TMT at the strip clubs - not focusing on making weight.

Basically gave up his title which he wants back.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652062)
I know he isn't a prospect dude. But he has a fight in the next couple of weeks and certainly someone to keep an eye out on.

That nigga ducking Loma hard. Haha ill have to link you to the youtube video. When he's asked when he will fight Loma haha. He goes quiet fast and changes the topic.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652062)

He isn't fat? WTF. He didn't take that fight serious and was partying with TMT at the strip clubs - not focusing on making weight.

Basically gave up his title which he wants back.

Hes a fat ass cause he couldn't beat the scales. Thats your first opponent. Its what we're taught as green horns. "Fat ass" is lingo in our sport for undedicated party go-ers. My bad i should've elaborated, sir.

Amen 03-20-2018 05:53 PM

IDK.

He got a fight in 2 weeks.

Dudes nice and with Mayweather exclusively training him, he'll be the face of boxing soon.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652065)
IDK.

Dudes nice and with Mayweather exclusively training him, he'll be the face of boxing soon.

Oh well i didn't say ANYTHING ABOUT HIS SKILL SET. Just the black-eye he gave his own image with being undedicated to making weight as a champion.

Gervonta is the good's for sure. He will struggle hard with Loma if not be schooled.

Amen 03-20-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clout (Post 652064)
Hes a fat ass cause he couldn't beat the scales. Thats your first opponent. Its what we're taught as green horns. "Fat ass" is lingo in our sport for undedicated party go-ers. My bad i should've elaborated, sir.

I know what you meant dude.

But beating the scales for people who are 20lbs heavier then fight weight is difficult if not focused on bro.

He's still young so dropping 20 lbs is nothing. Gets harder as you age.

He clearly had no respect for the dude because he never trained and spent all his days and nights at the VEGAS TMT STRIP CLUB.

Clout 03-20-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 652065)
IDK.

TBH anthony joshua is pretty much the face right now

Amen 03-20-2018 05:58 PM

In England, yea - not the states bro. Someone needs to step up tho, that's a fact...

US side of the boxing world is sad. I mean, there is some talent but mostly in the light weight divisions. Wilder in Heavy but blahhhhhhhhhhhhh - he's got no one else in that weight class with him on this side of the pond.