Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Battle Arena Archives (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Clout vs Dehf - CLOUT WINS (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126621)

Clout 01-11-2018 06:36 PM

Clout vs Dehf - CLOUT WINS

@dehf 10 lines due in 24?

dehf 01-12-2018 09:15 AM

Here.

Clout 01-12-2018 10:15 AM

Same

dehf 01-12-2018 07:30 PM

I have 2 battles on another site. Will get at this one in the AM

Clout 01-13-2018 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dehf
Letterman? Its obvious I'm better than so why pair me with this corny dufus?
Orc set the match and already 'the racist (race is) over' but it aint a remix with Joyner Lucas!
See I'm a champ! And these bums mad that their fam like me...
Originality? Well... I dont need to "loan any personells (person L's)' to know this is a ... Scam Likely!

hey its defh aka mr. **BEAR-WIDTH-ME** Yall wordplay

Ur LB bars w/ symbols rapes text. U think this liars coy?!
That Shit makes Harvey Weinstein look more innocent than a choir boy.
Defs 'breaking down wordplay-mid-bar-style' isn't a trend.
Shits so terrible?! it's distractin enough to make aero look relevant again.
He's Crying to battle zelph? fight me! it'll be more defining.
ill make ya neck snap faster than Barc does when he's exposed for biting.
Then Toss ur body in the ocean, After i bash in dudes skull
Oh Lord! May an undertoe do whacha moms should've & swallow u whole.
& Mad over NC trolls? Ur a light bitch, who'll be left lifeless.
Ur such a useless cocksucker that Poor Ronin's suffering an identity crisis!

GL

dehf 01-13-2018 08:22 AM

I'm no longer participating in battles here.

U exepct everyone to be the same and act like structure matter here.. Its bars. If u cant produced with a mic u shouldn't compare that. The voting also sucks as well.. U all sound the same with no real punchlines just a quick somple wp and ppl be like oo oh dope! No wonder y'all hide here and dont battle anywhere else. Dont tell me how to write or structure anything.. Its your only concern and not the bars.. Yall can have this site, cauae if u are not writing like everyone else then its "weak"... Im new so having a name play on someone will be new to me. I had 2 on me noone said was played but its hella played which y'all consider dope. This shit is whack... No open minded battlers who all drop the same. Yall can have it... Lol.. Its like a damn netcee cult here

Clout 01-14-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dehf (Post 633984)

U exepct everyone to be the same and act like structure matter here.. Its bars. If u cant produced with a mic u shouldn't compare that. The voting also sucks as well.. U all sound the same with no real punchlines just a quick somple wp and ppl be like oo oh dope! No wonder y'all hide here and dont battle anywhere else. Dont tell me how to write or structure anything.. Its your only concern and not the bars.. Yall can have this site, cauae if u are not writing like everyone else then its "weak"... Im new so having a name play on someone will be new to me. I had 2 on me noone said was played but its hella played which y'all consider dope. This shit is whack... No open minded battlers who all drop the same. Yall can have it... Lol.. Its like a damn netcee cult here

he surrendered to my surpemacy @Orc may i be awarded with the win? he did agree to battle until he saw my verse =(

WRATH 01-14-2018 02:12 AM

Quote:

U preaching to the choir

So what no one can use your name against you its all been done before bro its who can do it better

Talm bout wordplay boy we were doing noodle bars in 08 no ones hating on u

Saint 01-14-2018 03:17 AM

@dehf vs @classickERBL

classickERBL 01-14-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

LOL bruhhhh , this the worst site i seen in my life lmao , no offence to orc cuz he a good dude, but these guys are super trash and they actually think they nice , theres like 2 or 3 decent ones the rest are pure garbage..
they call a trash bar hot and a good bar trash , they a bunch a nerds that hate gun bars and think they know bars over all
a nigga can say "u a faggot bro" and they be like..thats dope , very subtle , nice punchline LMAOOOO
thats why they dont step out they comfort zone cuz they will get boo'd and trashed from the 2nd bar
These nerds are a fuckin joke !!

Clout 01-14-2018 10:16 AM

You're short and white you can stop the thug act toots

Aero 01-14-2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooo PUSSY

Aero 01-14-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classickERBL (Post 634157)
LOL bruhhhh , this the worst site i seen in my life lmao , no offence to orc cuz he a good dude, but these guys are super trash and they actually think they nice , theres like 2 or 3 decent ones the rest are pure garbage..
they call a trash bar hot and a good bar trash , they a bunch a nerds that hate gun bars and think they know bars over all
a nigga can say "u a faggot bro" and they be like..thats dope , very subtle , nice punchline LMAOOOO
thats why they dont step out they comfort zone cuz they will get boo'd and trashed from the 2nd bar

You trash bruh.

For Battling 01-14-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classickERBL (Post 634157)

My man, please name drop your top 4 on here and tell us who is garbage

Also can you direct me to a Better site ?

classickERBL 01-14-2018 12:00 PM

@For Battling from what i seen , i fuck with u , unfuk and ill-nik-a cuz they sound different and got that gutta feel rather den ill rape ya girl and mom jokes , these guys all sound the same and they shit on everything else that dont sound like them..this is their style : filler ,filler , trash punch , ill rape ya girl , u a faggot , white people reference (no offence ) , corny joke...Thats that old kotd style...and i bet their top 5's are full of charrons and thesaurus and shit LMAO no wonder they shit on gun bars , schemes , and actual punches
i got a league with a few fire battlers ima DM u the details , come fuck wit us , and get the gun bar dudes to come with us over there too ,

For Battling 01-14-2018 12:04 PM

@classickERBL that’s music to my ears bro dm me all the details bro

I’m tired of wack ppl like aero talking about bukkake and shit

classickERBL 01-14-2018 12:24 PM

@For Battling , i sent u a a dm let me know if u got it cuz my page froze for a second

Kill Spree 01-14-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRATH (Post 634140)
U preaching to the choir

So what no one can use your name against you its all been done before bro its who can do it better

Talm bout wordplay boy we were doing noodle bars in 08 no ones hating on u

You and dehf are trash.

Saint 01-14-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classickERBL (Post 634175)
@For Battling , i sent u a a dm let me know if u got it cuz my page froze for a second

Way too many nerds here, i agree.
What site ste you from?

classickERBL 01-14-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infiltration (Post 634184)
Way too many nerds here, i agree.
What site ste you from?

i used to be on otbva heavy , they had some good writers there at some point but now the text battle section died out , same as rmbva , i dont know many sites like that other than those but im on twitter , me and few cats got a lil league over there and we do battles there