Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   wasup playas (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=126804)

boof 01-25-2018 02:01 PM

wasup playas

how we bean

Elemental P 01-25-2018 02:53 PM

Hi

Finnydot 01-25-2018 04:03 PM

What up, Boof?

Witty 01-25-2018 06:41 PM

Hi :)

Geno 01-25-2018 09:40 PM

Wuddup boof

big baby 01-25-2018 09:40 PM

shut it boof stupid fucka sware

uh-oh 01-25-2018 10:24 PM

watup doggie

you eat eggs? fish?

when i hit 30 i'm contemplating cleaning up my act. i seen a video of people petting cows and it changed me. not enough to give it up yet. but i think that vid factored in with my general shit health i might cut out red meat. probably pork too cuz i can do without it anyways

but i figure chicken/fish/and eggs is plenty. chickens are evil creatures who i feel nothing for. same with fish. and i have a new found appreciation for eggs. they must have something im deficient in because i've been devouring them lately. the good ones though. i can't fuck with cheap eggs

but yea man i've decided when i hit 30 i'm quitting cigs, and changing my eating and drinking habits. while in reality i think i'm just giving myself an excuse to eat baconators for the next year and a half

boof 01-26-2018 02:29 AM

nice i expected 0 replies

@finny @Genocide where's the tunes at? let me hear somethin
@Witty hows life brother i'm genuinely interested in how you've been
@uh-oh i literally never thought you would say anything like that in my lifetime lmao not until you were diagnosed with colon cancer at least, i'm tearing up over here

i dont eat any of that shit chickens are so god damn diseased and unnatural at this point and we're running out of fish in the ocean but word man hit the sticks for those fresh brown eggs at least, you got some amish close to you right?

eggs have everything you're probably deficient in all sorts of shit lmao your bodies like ayyy finally something other than steak potatoes and bud ice

uh-oh 01-26-2018 05:58 AM

lol word. to be clear i'm still a garbage person, and i was exaggerating. i did feel bad for cows after seeing them cuddling and shit, but not enough to not eat steaks, meat loaf, meat balls, burgers etc. ALONE. its more of a way to help brainwash myself to not eat terribly. i don't think red meat is bad for you if you are a normal person, but i go overkill with everything. gotta get DOUBLE baconators. giant steaks. even dumb shit. i was lazy and made sloppy joes. so obviously i have to eat 6 of them lmao. i'm a glutton

but i do enjoy salads. i basically eat a family sized salad as a portion lmao. so i figure if i'm going to continue my gluttony it might as well be on a giant spinach leaf salad with chicken instead.

we're really not running out of fish in the ocean lol, but lets say we were. you wouldn't eat a freshwater fish? i've only ever eaten blue gill as freshwater fish goes. when i was a kid the hillbilly homie and me fished for a few hours caught like 40 of them and his dad fried them up. there was only like a popcorn chicken sized piece of meat, but breaded and fried up it was still the best fish i can remember eating

so word are you opposed to it because you feel we're destroying the enviornment basically, not some ideal like its wrong to eat them?

im not big on fish really though. but if im cutting out beef and pork im gonna need alot of substitutes

my amish connect disappeared when my pops retired. he worked in navarre which was next to it, and he'd grab a dozen here and there. i just get the land o lakes and other brands of the free range ones. usually in a clear plastic container. its like 5 bucks a dozen. i'm sure its from chickens that never leave a barn and probably cannibalize each other lol. but they're still delicious. not a pale murky yolk. but the hearty orangish yolk its so yellow with the clear egg white.

Geno 01-26-2018 09:15 AM

On its way bruh. If i feel compelled and up to it ill have a couple disses recorded this weekend. Depends on my mood.

Ghost1 01-26-2018 09:42 AM

fish is too expensive. chicken the only affordable meat choice at 1.59 a lb

an don't buy into that vegan bullshit man all of the real medical journals encourage a variety in whole foods while maintaining reasonable calorie intake.

im sure there are some minor benefits to it but people would benefit exponentially more from an increase in physical activity, conscious calorie intake, sleep efficiency efforts, stress reduction, musculoskeletal postural realignments and on and on...

this doesn't apply to fagit boof cuz I wont pretend to know his life....but u see these vegans on fb posting MILK IS CANCER ..... then 3 days later theyre posting pics of their weekend binge drinking session .....uh im not a fucking scientist or anything but im gonna take the odds on a gallon of milk being more healthy than a 30 block of light beer.

but back to my initial point....people would benefit a lot more from a health perspective from a myriad of other life adjustments aside from dropping meat and dairy

if people are vegan for moral reasoning that's perfectly fine to me but claiming health reasoning as tho its the end all be all to health and life longevity is an obnoxious exaggeration. typically any of the vegans I encounter are seemingly more interested in pursuing vegan practices to establish a level of self importance.

Finnydot 01-26-2018 10:26 AM

Vegans don't drink beer, bro. It's not gluten free, Bros. They drink cider, I know because I hate beer and I drink cider so everyone thinks I'm vegan when I go to the bars. I'm like "nah, bish I just think beer tastes like ass." She be like "all beers?" I'm like "yep, that shit nasty" "what about such and such beer?" I'm like "that shit nasty too" so yeah, I like cider.

But yo, I can't even drink these days anymore. Last time we were out drinking I was at a work function and had a panic attack in the middle of a party.

Amen 01-26-2018 10:48 AM

Word, only vegans I know are more pro-life freaks then health reasons. "They love all walks of life" weirdos... Thats a fact.

Ghost1 01-26-2018 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik (Post 637159)
Vegans don't drink beer, bro. It's not gluten free, Bros. They drink cider, I know because I hate beer and I drink cider so everyone thinks I'm vegan when I go to the bars. I'm like "nah, bish I just think beer tastes like ass." She be like "all beers?" I'm like "yep, that shit nasty" "what about such and such beer?" I'm like "that shit nasty too" so yeah, I like cider.

But yo, I can't even drink these days anymore. Last time we were out drinking I was at a work function and had a panic attack in the middle of a party.

don't u ever just stfu tho. u are so unlikeable an I don't even know why ....well I do...but it seems...strange almost lol

ahh fin. NEGGED.

Witty 01-26-2018 11:21 AM

I can't trust a man who would choose cider over beer.

Witty 01-26-2018 11:22 AM

Also, I'm good @boof just living life, working, trying to be a grown up, which is challenging.

Good to hear from you my friend.

Amen 01-26-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 637173)
don't u ever just stfu tho. u are so unlikeable an I don't even know why ....well I do...

Leaned the fuck out of me for some reason... IDK why...

Finny that nigga everyone just looks at him and wants to box his facial features through his worthless pea brain skull..

uh-oh 01-26-2018 12:00 PM

I operate under the assumption that most people know its super difficult to actually be healthy with a vegan lifestyle. As far as nutrition and shit goes, vitamins proteins etc all that science shittt

I would never go full vegan. I just gotta cut out alot of gluttonous behavior. I ate an entire bag of golden crisp potato chips yesterday. Its "vegan" but why the fuck would i do that lol. Im just considering eating cleaner across the board

I can give up steaks and pork and shit. Im giving up all beverages. Water only. Maybe some juices but legit juices. I know the sugar aint great but if its a glass who gives a fuck

Now i only drink water at work because i sweat as fast as i drink basically. But other than that im back to soda and hawaaian punch like a mongrel. My portion size is ridiculous food wise. Last night i had a giant plate of ziti and 3 big meatballs. I eat to the uncomfortable stuffed area

And im conditioned to it.

So my thinking is if i drink only water, and still eat to be stuffed, but im eating raw veggies and chicken i'll be better off.

Instead of eating a ton of sausage bacon etc and eggs and toast for breakfast, just eat a few eggs and keep it moving

I was 260 5 years ago, dropped to 210 and changed nothing diet wise, that was just from working a legit job. But now im almost 230 again and my metabolism slowed and or got used to me beasting out at work. I need to catch the shit before it gets out of hand

Also im pretty sure im pre diabetic lol

boof 01-26-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 637117)
lol word. to be clear i'm still a garbage person, and i was exaggerating. i did feel bad for cows after seeing them cuddling and shit, but not enough to not eat steaks, meat loaf, meat balls, burgers etc. ALONE. its more of a way to help brainwash myself to not eat terribly. i don't think red meat is bad for you if you are a normal person, but i go overkill with everything. gotta get DOUBLE baconators. giant steaks. even dumb shit. i was lazy and made sloppy joes. so obviously i have to eat 6 of them lmao. i'm a glutton

but i do enjoy salads. i basically eat a family sized salad as a portion lmao. so i figure if i'm going to continue my gluttony it might as well be on a giant spinach leaf salad with chicken instead.

we're really not running out of fish in the ocean lol, but lets say we were. you wouldn't eat a freshwater fish? i've only ever eaten blue gill as freshwater fish goes. when i was a kid the hillbilly homie and me fished for a few hours caught like 40 of them and his dad fried them up. there was only like a popcorn chicken sized piece of meat, but breaded and fried up it was still the best fish i can remember eating

so word are you opposed to it because you feel we're destroying the enviornment basically, not some ideal like its wrong to eat them?

im not big on fish really though. but if im cutting out beef and pork im gonna need alot of substitutes

my amish connect disappeared when my pops retired. he worked in navarre which was next to it, and he'd grab a dozen here and there. i just get the land o lakes and other brands of the free range ones. usually in a clear plastic container. its like 5 bucks a dozen. i'm sure its from chickens that never leave a barn and probably cannibalize each other lol. but they're still delicious. not a pale murky yolk. but the hearty orangish yolk its so yellow with the clear egg white.

i don't eat animals for a lot of reasons. slaughterhouses are insanely cruel. i don't feel good eating shit that doesn't want to die if it's unnecessary. i don't need them in my diet. health reasons. etc. but also yeah its awful for the environment. and we really are running out of fish bro at this pace they'll be gone in a few decades.

https://cdn.zmescience.com/wp-conten...ttman1-650.jpg

but yea blue gill was my shit as a child for sure. i'm sure red meat is fine if you're getting it from wild venison and whatnot but the shit you're buying at the store is absolutely garbage for your digestion and colon and probably your heart too.

boof 01-26-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 637152)
an don't buy into that vegan bullshit man all of the real medical journals encourage a variety in whole foods while maintaining reasonable calorie intake.

you just said don't buy into vegan bullshit... real medical journals encourage a variety in whole foods... sounds pretty vegan to me i dunno