Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   hows the site doing? pretty good? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=136890)

Ghost1 11-02-2018 01:42 PM

hows the site doing? pretty good?

thoughts?

~RustyGunZ~ 11-02-2018 01:48 PM

really good play here, not sure the timing is right though

i think this site and text are nearing their finals deaths so i might put out my dissertation on threadmakers soon

i want to shed light on the statistics, tactics and politics when it's the least useful

Lenox 11-02-2018 01:55 PM

You guys are acting like this site will officially die. Lol. It always comes back to life, NC will never die, BITCH,

~RustyGunZ~ 11-02-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lenox (Post 712862)
You guys are acting like this site will officially die. Lol. It always comes back to life, NC will never die, BITCH,

I think it has a point where no one wants to maintain it

Look at UPN. I mean yeah people still log in, but there aren’t spikes in activity. The NBL not making it even half a season with the momentum and backing it had are evidence that the next run of a league (if there is one) might be the last.

Veritas has no stamina anymore, Hush is too developed of a character, Bags life isn’t garbage, and everyone else is following that same evolution or becoming stagnant.

As much as it’s a community that’s been around a long time, even the appeal of conversing with known personalities is getting old. We’ve all talked and argued about most everything we’d care to. Even disc is getting played like battle bars.

I’m here strictly out of habit tbh, like the impulse to check Facebook

~RustyGunZ~ 11-02-2018 02:12 PM

Explaining that made me feel really stupid for being here to explain it.

I’m gonna log out for the last time guys

Farewell

Diode 11-02-2018 02:14 PM

usual lull. would you like charts/graphs for this time of year?

Ghost1 11-02-2018 02:15 PM

ok see you soon knuck

an len im just gauging everyones thoughts? u enjoying the site lately brah>?

Ghost1 11-02-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 712881)
usual lull. would you like charts/graphs for this time of year?

yes, actually lol if you have them that would be interesting

Aero 11-02-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 712834)
thoughts?

Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. @Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.

Amen 11-02-2018 02:30 PM

Fucking @Aero, man. Resident dirt bags, LOL.

Hahaha.

Ghost1 11-02-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 712884)
Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. @Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.

the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?

Lenox 11-02-2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 712882)
ok see you soon knuck

an len im just gauging everyones thoughts? u enjoying the site lately brah>?

yea it’s dope like always. Besides the fact I can’t win a battle here

Lenox 11-02-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 712874)
I think it has a point where no one wants to maintain it

Look at UPN. I mean yeah people still log in, but there aren’t spikes in activity. The NBL not making it even half a season with the momentum and backing it had are evidence that the next run of a league (if there is one) might be the last.

Veritas has no stamina anymore, Hush is too developed of a character, Bags life isn’t garbage, and everyone else is following that same evolution or becoming stagnant.

As much as it’s a community that’s been around a long time, even the appeal of conversing with known personalities is getting old. We’ve all talked and argued about most everything we’d care to. Even disc is getting played like battle bars.

I’m here strictly out of habit tbh, like the impulse to check Facebook

Fair points. This is depressing

Lenox 11-02-2018 03:13 PM

I mean, RB’s pretty dope rn, activity decent too. So if we can do it then obviously the activity will swing back around to u guys. It always seems to

Ghost1 11-02-2018 03:41 PM

rb is pretty dope rn?

u have forfeited what little credibility on this matter I afforded you prior to that egregious statement.

Aero 11-02-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 712888)
the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?

I work for myself now so I don’t have the time to troll like I did when I was in office.

The site is supposed to be filled with super competitive characters. Whether it be competitive boarding, battling, slut acquisition. We all get along now which is cool but boarders are becoming people as opposed to characters.

Ie John Dillinger makes a thread wanting to off himself. Most of the advice is genuine. Years ago we would’ve told him to off himself or at the very least be thinking of a way to use it as a punchline.

Destroyer 11-02-2018 04:32 PM

Hmmm i still come here because I’ve been conversing and maintaining a relationship with some of these dudes for the better part of ten years
Like, I’d add hush and bags and a lot of others on Facebook if I was gay

uh-oh 11-02-2018 05:09 PM

as someone who never leaves the discussion forum i have noticed 0 difference of late. its felt the same for a couple years now, with the most activity going on around the election when everyone was complaining about politics and religion threads lol

Joe Metts 11-02-2018 05:15 PM

Site is worse I’ve ever seen it. Instead of kids trying to fit in it is now adults.

Super sad actually.

Qualm 11-02-2018 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 712884)

Gotta be honest, this forum feels like an AA meeting sometimes