Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Why do people feel the need to shit on the service industry? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140159)

Finnydot 04-24-2019 04:00 PM

Why do people feel the need to shit on the service industry?

Seriously you dumb bitch... I might understand if you was paying 20 a plate to have all of your hopes and dreams be perfect. But if you're coming in with less than 7 dollars, that doesn't mean I gotta lick the floor so you can walk comfortably.

There's this lady, she orders off our "value" menu. She wants her fries extra crispy, with no salt. No ice in her beverage. All that I dont mind ringing in, it's literally a second and a half. What i DON'T agree with is you sending back your order because your fries weren't crispy enough. You got halfway through the bag before you decided they weren't good? You got halfway through your burger, but you want another one fresh because you want it hot with your "undercooked" fries? Then on TOP of all that, you mad at me because you only got 30,minutes on your lunch break?

Bitch, I work 36 hours in 3 days mon-wed. I'm in OT by lunch on Thursday with 2 more shifts after that. I had over 100 hours my last check and I'm barely scraping by. Take your 7 dollars to McDonalds.

~RustyGunZ~ 04-24-2019 04:03 PM

what happened to the pizza shop?

Inno 04-24-2019 04:40 PM

did she ask for more than 3 ingredients?

Aero 04-24-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 738109)
Seriously you dumb bitch... I might understand if you was paying 20 a plate to have all of your hopes and dreams be perfect. But if you're coming in with less than 7 dollars, that doesn't mean I gotta lick the floor so you can walk comfortably.

There's this lady, she orders off our "value" menu. She wants her fries extra crispy, with no salt. No ice in her beverage. All that I dont mind ringing in, it's literally a second and a half. What i DON'T agree with is you sending back your order because your fries weren't crispy enough. You got halfway through the bag before you decided they weren't good? You got halfway through your burger, but you want another one fresh because you want it hot with your "undercooked" fries? Then on TOP of all that, you mad at me because you only got 30,minutes on your lunch break?

Bitch, I work 36 hours in 3 days mon-wed. I'm in OT by lunch on Thursday with 2 more shifts after that. I had over 100 hours my last check and I'm barely scraping by. Take your 7 dollars to McDonalds.

BIG FACTS.

Hush 04-24-2019 05:25 PM

So confused

White LGI 04-24-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finnydot (Post 738109)

I'll front you a half a big 8 and get you on ya feet

boof 04-24-2019 09:51 PM

you actually dont know why someone would get halfway through their meal and complain about undercooked fries and a cold burger while their limited break time adds to the frustration?

Diode 04-24-2019 09:51 PM

What happened to the pizza shop?

Geno 04-24-2019 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innovator (Post 738113)
did she ask for more than 3 ingredients?

Them pickles put him over the edge

Smh. The nerve

Amen 04-25-2019 07:34 AM

He said he was fired from the pizza shop, guys.

Pay attention, Jesus.

From flipping pizza dough to burger patties.

Fast food Chef featured on the next Chopped.

Ghost1 04-25-2019 07:42 AM

Lol wat when.....y

How tf u get fired from a pizza shop

Amen 04-25-2019 07:57 AM

I recall it being over some inappropriate shit he said around a female co-worker he was stalking.

Split Eight 04-25-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 738223)
I recall it being over some inappropriate shit he said around a female co-worker he was stalking.

damn

ya hate to see it

Ghost1 04-25-2019 08:56 AM

Oh yeah.....right

But then he got a new job at a restaurant..... I guess it's this one

He said restaurant tho I didn't know he meant Burger King wtf

~RustyGunZ~ 04-25-2019 09:15 AM

It’s not a fast food chain it’s a private franchised restaurant get with the times

Geno 04-25-2019 11:49 PM

So wait.. Did he find another stalk victim alrdy? Swore i read aomewhere that he did. Im just now piecing it together though. Damn. I need to get hip. This shit better than GOT

PancakeBrah 04-26-2019 10:53 PM

Lol'd hard @ my man boof white knighting people trying to scam fast food places for french fries with a free meal on the side.

My guy, Finny is the liberal cause here.

to be srs, if you complain about a shit meal at a fast food place you're a cop. you know the game damn well when you're ordering mcshitburgers. half the time it's going to be hot enough to disguise the factory meat. the other half you're getting hour old pig fetus. if you complain about the cold times you don't deserve the hot times. a true gentleman knows his market and never gets his mccard pulled. i'm sorry that Jamal (or in this case Joseph) isn't making your shit made to order at 3.25 an hour.

Immolate 04-27-2019 02:20 AM

real g's respect waiters

Eŋg 04-30-2019 09:53 PM

to answer your question, probably because they hate themselves.

DMS 04-30-2019 10:55 PM

I'm usually an absolute cock to waitresses who seem of the right temper. this is because they will probably spit in my food, and the idea of females spitting in my food gets me hard as a diamond. little do they know they're so called revenge enables the addict and fuels the poor treatment.