Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   le'veon bell (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=132295)

uh-oh 10-01-2018 08:13 PM

le'veon bell

so where is he going?

news is he's reporting back to the steelers week 7. which is their bye week, and also the week prior to the trade deadline in week 8.

if he is just intending on returning to the steelers, disgruntled at not receiving a contract, i'm pretty sure he couldve waited til week 11, lowering the risks he gets earl thomas'd since he'd play in fewer games.

i think since he's coming back wk 7 there is a trade in the works. he'll sign with the steelers to be traded elsewhere with the promise of a big contract after the season

THE QUESTION IS WHERE

who needs him enough to part with gurley money?

Blue Bayou 10-01-2018 08:14 PM

Jets

uh-oh 10-01-2018 08:15 PM

also maybe he is still a filthy steeler at heart, and tomlin called him after that disastrous outing by bumass conner like ayo. you gonna let the ravens do us like that at home?

i think game 2 is week 9 so he'd get a warmup game wk 8 and then head into bmore against the ravens

i just don't see him signing to stay with pittsburgh. its a tinderbox of buffoonery. whole teams a mess. steelers will be last in the NORTH with or without him

bleak 10-01-2018 08:15 PM

He has to report by I think it's Nov 11 or else he loses a bunch of money. Shannon Sharpe said if he was Leveon, he would report at Nov11, give all u got in practice so teams know you still got it, and by Sunday there's something wrong and I can't play.

uh-oh 10-01-2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleak (Post 704461)
He has to report by I think it's Nov 11 or else he loses a bunch of money. Shannon Sharpe said if he was Leveon, he would report at Nov11, give all u got in practice so teams know you still got it, and by Sunday there's something wrong and I can't play.

word i think thats the week 11 deadline that was discussed, its the final date where he can sign the franchise tag. everyone thought that was the initial plan, hold out until he has too and just play the ones he has to for the tag to be valid or whatever

the fact he's coming back early is just gonna stoke the trade rumor fires

unless he hurt himself and he's injured right now and no one knows. so he's gonna give himself a few weeks to pass the physical sign and then be like yo i need an mri on my knee and realize he's got a minor strain or something lol, and get the 4 extra 855k checks

Allen Knight 10-01-2018 08:27 PM

He's a dumb fuck shoulda took the deal, he saw odell's deal & was like i can get that money.
now he screwed himself lol.

Blue Bayou 10-01-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allen Knight (Post 704467)
He's a dumb fuck shoulda took the deal, he saw odell's deal & was like i can get that money.
now he screwed himself lol.

I heard only like 17 mil of it was guaranteed tho

bleak 10-01-2018 09:19 PM

I'm conflicted with Leveon, because I respect his decision to protect his body for money that he has duly earned down the line, but I also think he really let his locker room down and the guys he has been with for a long time. The steelers talking bad bout him kinda softened the blow on his side of the shit tho. It probably pushed him away more.

AFC North is the most intriguing in all of the NFL right now. By week 10 it will probably be a little more defined, but rn we have some great football coming out of the northeast.

Deluzion 10-01-2018 09:24 PM

i wish i could tell my boss yo im not gonna finish the year because i want a raise now.. not in 8 months.

Inno 10-01-2018 09:35 PM

Steelers ain’t doing shit. Good for him

Adonis 10-01-2018 11:31 PM

Whaddup OH, been a minute. I think the steelers can't find a trade they like despite trying, he reports, and rather than losing him next year, (cuz this is the 2nd time he was franchised) they re-sign him to the richest RB deal ever over 5 years

This of course is assuming they don't let him walk like my FUKIN RAIDERS with MACK for a bag of chips and a fuckin mickey's

Be easy bruhv

cac lover 10-02-2018 12:10 AM

Bell is about to be traded to the bucs for a first round and 2nd round pick

Allen Knight 10-02-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 704469)
I heard only like 17 mil of it was guaranteed tho

damn really?

Blue Bayou 10-02-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allen Knight (Post 704735)
damn really?

Ya I heard he got offered 5 / 70 ... but only 17 was gaurenteed, basically nothing more than the franchise tag was anyways so he said fuck you

Dont remember what the source was, but I def remember hearing that

Allen Knight 10-02-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Bayou (Post 704736)
Ya I heard he got offered 5 / 70 ... but only 17 was gaurenteed, basically nothing more than the franchise tag was anyways so he said fuck you

Dont remember what the source was, but I def remember hearing that

Yea i def heard the 5/70 deal but didnt kno the guarenteed money tho.

Shit, tbh he got caught up in a damned if u do & damned if u dont situation tbh.

He prolly gettin nervous about connor playin pretty ight right now.

the Munster 10-03-2018 07:01 AM

I don’t respect the Steelers anymore because last year y’all went thru the same thing so this year when the man is saying the same thing you should do the right thing and let him walk

Not sign him to another franchise tag that shit should not be apart of the rules. You shouldn’t be allowed to “franchise tag” a player, especially two years in a row. Takes away the players power to negotiate I guarantee you you will see a players strike within the next two years

Fuck the steelers

the Munster 10-03-2018 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allen Knight (Post 704744)
Yea i def heard the 5/70 deal but didnt kno the guarenteed money tho.

Shit, tbh he got caught up in a damned if u do & damned if u dont situation tbh.

He prolly gettin nervous about connor playin pretty ight right now.

Man Connor playing like shit are you serious? He had one good game against seven defenders in the box

You put bell out there it’s 9 in the box damn near every play ask brown whether he’d have Connor or bell on he field with him

Geno 10-03-2018 07:10 AM

Fuck that fagit
He aint worth it

Geralt of Rivia > Le'veon Bell

The Butcher of Blavikon, bitches

cac lover 10-03-2018 07:30 AM

He is def worth it.

Amen 10-03-2018 08:14 AM

Any where he lands, he will do well.

Dude is talented.