Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   blue bayou should get reprimanded (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=141961)

Ouch 02-10-2020 12:52 AM

blue bayou should get reprimanded

but since i'm cool and I don't actually care i'll let it go..

but my kobe/chopper line.. blue bayou came in there and talked a bunch of shit... thats cool though because the proves he scared... but yeah that should be reprimanded... i'm going to champ this league i've got a bunch of good lines.... the only way that I won't is i'll get taken down by Blue Bayous dick riders...

my people who I know, like @Immolate, @uh-oh, @mic booth, @Diode, @dead poet etc.. they wouldn't vote for me for old time sakes because they knew me forever... and I woudln't want them to lets be real

however I do believe you have dick riders that wil vote for you regaurdless

John Dillinger 02-10-2020 01:07 AM

Everyone and their mom did a Kobe bar when he died you gotta come fresher big dawg

& what battle u even talking about

Pharaohs Army 02-10-2020 01:36 AM

Was rather bush league and classless how Blue voted for Ouch's opponent before he even dropped a bar, just because he didn't like Ouch's bar. I believe it's been deleted now.
But I'm sure if someone did that to Blue he'd be all over the mods about it. Could sway other voters.

Ouch 02-10-2020 01:40 AM

I've got a bunch of dope lines.. I kind of felt like.. when I used that chopper/kobe line that someone else might've done it and accourding to you and that other pussy blue bayou.. people did..

John Dillinger 02-10-2020 01:44 AM

I’m a pussy because I said other people used a Kobe bar before you, cool

Ouch 02-10-2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army (Post 756368)
Was rather bush league and classless how Blue voted for Ouch's opponent before he even dropped a bar, just because he didn't like Ouch's bar. I believe it's been deleted now.
But I'm sure if someone did that to Blue he'd be all over the mods about it. Could sway other voters.

yup thats complete and total bullshit.. but I don't care

and I know exactly why he did that, its because he is afraid that i'll beat him.. he knows me from wayyy back... he recognizes my ability from YEARS AND YEARS ago, so he's worried, I know that

but yeah it was totally fucked up in my battle that someone could come in and be like.. v/ the other guy cuz blah blah blah whatever.. if that were a normal person doing that to someone else it'd be called super swaying and god knows what else, but since blue bayou's dick is sucked by everyone.. its just not mentioned.

Ouch 02-10-2020 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 756370)

nah i'm not saying that when I did the chopper/kobe line I had a strong feeling that people may have already done it.. i'm witty and i'm smart enough to know that some other people on her are just as witty as I m, so they probably came up with it too... but whatever

Ouch 02-10-2020 01:59 AM

I agree with whatever Pharoah said and I was hoping before whoever deleted it someone caught it and apparently he did.. it doesn't make me mad though... it actually just tells me more that he's scaroed of me

but yeah.... thats some bullshit blue bayous thing in my battle was like... vote the other person ouch is garbage, etc... the chopper/ak/kobe line has been used, or something like that... man if I did that in someone elses battle I'd be kicked out yesterday... bunt since its its dickriders of blue bayou... delete delete delete... never happened

Plot 02-10-2020 03:32 AM

Blue came in and pretrashed your bar becoz
A: YOUR BAR SUCKED
B: IT WAS A KOBE CONCEPT 2 WEEKS OLD
C: IT WAS BRAG NO DISS
D: HES SALTY COZ YOUR A NO SHOW FAGT
you and Blue are polar opposites, he walks the walk your all talk

Sinacog 02-10-2020 03:52 AM

Blue Bayou is cool.

I don't think he should be reprimanded.

He's solidified.

Flow 02-10-2020 04:38 AM

Ouch the worst boarder, can't hack the lime slaughter
Kobe bayou got this G more fired up then his Daughter

Aero 02-10-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dillinger (Post 756370)

You're a pussy but not for that reason.

Exis 02-10-2020 08:05 AM

Blue is the illest rapper here, hands down...

Blue Bayou 02-10-2020 08:44 AM

Another Discussion thread Ouch?

You're nauseating.

And every single one just ends up being some bipolar ramble about how I have dick riders when basically no one from my core era is even around lol

Anyways, what @Plot said

Vote Pinot

sral 02-10-2020 08:52 AM

Blue Bayou is dickrode for sure.

Blue Bayou 02-10-2020 09:16 AM

Lolol.. totally

Inno 02-10-2020 09:41 AM

Even dom ride blue smh^^^

Blue Bayou 02-10-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inno (Post 756400)
Even dom ride blue smh^^^