Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   bible scriptures/ somebodies lying. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154470)

Urban Dialect 06-08-2023 09:31 PM

bible scriptures/ somebodies lying.

KING JAMES VERSION
BOOK of MATTHEWS
Chapter 12
verse 1
"At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat."

WE have a problem here

wikipedia says

Corn came from Mexico and spread throughout south America and NorthAmerican

"After the arrival of Europeans in 1492, Spanish settlers consumed maize, and explorers and traders carried it back to Europe and introduced it to other countries."

see what i'm saying, ROME was already in jerusalem when Jesus was around, way before 1492, so how in the fuck?

Ghost1 06-09-2023 07:41 PM

It's grainfields in every normal translation chyeahh lite

Amen 06-10-2023 10:09 AM

Everything is a lie.

Evolution…

Civil Rawr xD 06-10-2023 12:28 PM

Can’t believe in evolution if you’ve never managed to evolve from being a fucking fagiot

Lyfzaa Gamble 06-21-2023 06:28 PM

The King James bible was written by a freemason.

the Munster 06-22-2023 10:34 PM

from what ive read after reading your post, corn was a generic word used for whatever grain was popular in the area. apparently maize is what was popular in america, while wheat and barley is what was supposedly popular in the holy land. i feel like you have a point tho, because an ear of corn is clearly being spoken about. what is an ear of barley? doesnt even sound right. perhaps they had corn in ancient times in egypt or jerusalem or wherever but then it died out

kungfugrip 06-23-2023 05:38 PM

They should have emphasized white superiority more in the new testament

kungfugrip 06-23-2023 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 835346)
It's grainfields in every normal translation chyeahh lite

A whip crack transcends language barriers bro.

kungfugrip 06-23-2023 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Munster (Post 835554)
from what ive read after reading your post, corn was a generic word used for whatever grain was popular in the area. apparently maize is what was popular in america, while wheat and barley is what was supposedly popular in the holy land. i feel like you have a point tho, because an ear of corn is clearly being spoken about. what is an ear of barley? doesnt even sound right. perhaps they had corn in ancient times in egypt or jerusalem or wherever but then it died out

Who is teaching you this

the Munster 06-23-2023 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kungfugrip (Post 835566)
Who is teaching you this

im sorry for saying what i said about your age bro. i love you. honestly, it was just a joke