Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Shadow Boxing (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=298)
-   -   Shadow Boxing Magazine #2 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144243)

Hush 08-11-2020 10:05 AM

Shadow Boxing Magazine #2

https://tenor.com/view/loading-hurry...one-moment-gif

Intro

First off I want to thank you guys for your patience as we go through this process. This is not your typical tournament and it does move at a different pace than some other things we have done. Anywho, turn out has very very impressive and the quality of verses was two thumbs up in my opinion. Appreciate you guys for bringing it. Round 2 is beginning now and the PMs will be sent out shortly. I hope we can see an improvement in voting this round, even though it was great we can always strive for better. Stay blessed and safe guys, lets do this shit.

Elfo 09-04-2020 10:53 PM

What’s goodie with this

Dope girl 09-05-2020 08:01 PM

I'll vote on the next one

Hush 09-06-2020 12:28 PM

Well if robranda and Elfo demand it I guess so

corleone 09-24-2020 12:08 AM

question.. lol not that it matters to you but how in gods name did I lose my battle? My verse was the shit dude, especially for a keystyle. Can anyone read this battle and give an honest opinion? Im battler #1 by the way. Heres the link : http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144153

Sharp 09-24-2020 12:18 AM

It's because you think Seattle is near DC

We care about our geography here dammit

corleone 09-24-2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 787095)
It's because you think Seattle is near DC

We care about our geography here dammit

Seattle is the largest city in Washington, dumbass. "The White House" is located in the state of Washington, and nearly all gang activity in Washington is ran tight on by law enforcement and D.C is located in the state of Washington, as well so it was joke on how more bad "D.C" residents who conduct themselves in gang activity have it, lol.. but in retrospective, being that Seattle is the largest city in Washington, I referred to Seattle because it is the most common area for gang members to be more concerned with dealing with police raids, stings, undercover cops, etc because of the fact that national security is ran more tight being that the president resides at the "White House" in the state of Washington but the inside joke was about D.C residents because they live closer to the "White House", you dumbass.

The problem with you, in which your too proud to probably admit, is that your such a fan of mines, your use to myself doing commentary in parenthesis for exact punchlines that I create in my verses (yes, your spoiled.. lol) because thats the style that I created and put out there, so the joke went way over your head you idiot, lol. Another thing, and this is for the record, (just to break the ice.. lol) As im sure you do know, (which is another thing.. lol) I was just being myself as jottin' (aka michael jordan.. ) doing my #23 rendition, laley gaggin in my rhyme scheme because thats just what us old school cats do, (us nerds call it "verbage", or "dopeage", per say.. its called tradition, lol) so dont give me that bullshit that you arent so jealous of me, that my style didnt irritate you at all either, because quite frankly, I noticed since I been on NC that you have a issue with respecting the forerunners (such as myself) who began this netceeing ish.. I truthfully believe thats just your way trying to deceive people to stray away from respecting me for my own little net legacy I got going on, but anyone who hails from the origins of textceeing such as myself arent buying your bullshit.. you did with me, Sha77er S7ar, and etc.. and so I say to myself, who's the next vet you'd hate on for no reason? lol.. and you cant do it with me because I truthfully know everyone.. lol so your shit out of luck.. your just a hater my friend.. peace

Hush 09-24-2020 07:46 AM

With all due respect suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth bro

Sharp 09-24-2020 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 787097)
"The White House" is located in the state of Washington,

Stopped reading here

I'm dead

Sorry bro if this isn't a troll then I don't know what to believe anymore

corleone 09-24-2020 01:11 PM

lol.. smh whatever.

corleone 09-24-2020 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hush (Post 787137)
With all due respect suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth bro

watch your mouth bro.. words like that can get you killed these days.

UPN Zuch 09-24-2020 01:48 PM

Bro what happened to your lips

Adverse 09-24-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp (Post 787140)
Stopped reading here

I'm dead

Sorry bro if this isn't a troll then I don't know what to believe anymore

Come on Sharp, The White House is right next to the Space Needle. EVERYONE knows that

Sharp 09-24-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adverse (Post 787170)
Come on Sharp, The White House is right next to the Space Needle. EVERYONE knows that

pls don't fuel his dumb shit

or do you're the boss

Bomb Bard 09-25-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 787162)
watch your mouth bro.. words like that can get you killed these days.

Suck my dick with your grandmothers mouth... pussy

El Muffin 09-25-2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 787097)
Seattle is the largest city in Washington, dumbass. "The White House" is located in the state of Washington, and nearly all gang activity in Washington is ran tight on by law enforcement and D.C is located in the state of Washington, as well so it was joke on how more bad "D.C" residents who conduct themselves in gang activity have it, lol.. but in retrospective, being that Seattle is the largest city in Washington, I referred to Seattle because it is the most common area for gang members to be more concerned with dealing with police raids, stings, undercover cops, etc because of the fact that national security is ran more tight being that the president resides at the "White House" in the state of Washington but the inside joke was about D.C residents because they live closer to the "White House", you dumbass.

The problem with you, in which your too proud to probably admit, is that your such a fan of mines, your use to myself doing commentary in parenthesis for exact punchlines that I create in my verses (yes, your spoiled.. lol) because thats the style that I created and put out there, so the joke went way over your head you idiot, lol. Another thing, and this is for the record, (just to break the ice.. lol) As im sure you do know, (which is another thing.. lol) I was just being myself as jottin' (aka michael jordan.. ) doing my #23 rendition, laley gaggin in my rhyme scheme because thats just what us old school cats do, (us nerds call it "verbage", or "dopeage", per say.. its called tradition, lol) so dont give me that bullshit that you arent so jealous of me, that my style didnt irritate you at all either, because quite frankly, I noticed since I been on NC that you have a issue with respecting the forerunners (such as myself) who began this netceeing ish.. I truthfully believe thats just your way trying to deceive people to stray away from respecting me for my own little net legacy I got going on, but anyone who hails from the origins of textceeing such as myself arent buying your bullshit.. you did with me, Sha77er S7ar, and etc.. and so I say to myself, who's the next vet you'd hate on for no reason? lol.. and you cant do it with me because I truthfully know everyone.. lol so your shit out of luck.. your just a hater my friend.. peace

I’m convinced you are a fucking delusional crackhead & you need medication

Holy shit . White House is in the state of Washington ? Bruh wtf

N no at the rest . You are ass. And a huge cornball . Like giant

El Muffin 09-25-2020 06:27 PM

Shatter Star was ass too btw. Dude was maize material as well. Go figure

El Muffin 09-25-2020 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corleone (Post 787092)
question.. lol not that it matters to you but how in gods name did I lose my battle? My verse was the shit dude, especially for a keystyle. Can anyone read this battle and give an honest opinion? Im battler #1 by the way. Heres the link : http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=144153

You are ass . Lack creativity & only capable of shelling out antiquated multi syllable bars with absolutely no wit in tow

Sharp said it best . Dr suess esque . There was nothing clever in the entire verse

These are facts

I bet you read your verse out loud like disaster . GONMA MAKE YO INTESTINES COMBUST

Man I hate corny ass niggas fuckjng hell

I’m dead as fuck like having sex with infectious sluts . Stfu you great value necro

Mann foh xD

Bomb Bard 09-26-2020 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Muffin (Post 787281)
You are ass . Lack creativity & only capable of shelling out antiquated multi syllable bars with absolutely no wit in tow

Sharp said it best . Dr suess esque . There was nothing clever in the entire verse

These are facts

I bet you read your verse out loud like disaster . GONMA MAKE YO INTESTINES COMBUST

Man I hate corny ass niggas fuckjng hell

I’m dead as fuck like having sex with infectious sluts . Stfu you great value necro

Mann foh xD

Look at you posting so much again

El Muffin 09-26-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bomb Bard (Post 787329)
Look at you posting so much again

Temporarily