Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   THE VERITAS CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE THREAD (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=89459)

Sharp 08-18-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384460)
amidst the most pleaurable and yet awkward and yet pleasurable sexual experience of your life, you grab the serrated blade turn it around her throat and slit it. the rush of blood gurgles up her throat and it forces the oxygen up before it, causing her throat to open releasing your skinny member. which is now covered in blood. the knife reflects her slumping body now laying on the limo floor, which by the way has now stopped. The old man begins touching himself in his private area slowly and all of a sudden teh door opens and the blood drips out. The mans speaks: "you now have a second test." if you exit this limo right now you will be returned to the bar where your friends will wonder what happended to you. if you stay, you will go on to the second test. do you:

A: go on to the second test
B: exit the limo and go back to your friends

IM IN TOO DEEP

ROUND 2

AAAAAAAA

veritas 08-18-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 384465)
lmao I'm down for this

it is another gloomy night in the Queen's streets and you find yourself helplessly drunk and stumbling. you need coke. you manage to secure some from a rather tall man in a trench coat, who said something about: "this is going to blast you straight to hell". you mumbled drunkenly: "thklejre ithsl;j hell in klj;klanyway?@!?" you proceed to stagger into a fast food establishment and go ito the bathroom stall. you sit on the pot and open up the coke, it is glowing pink like himalyan salt, but not himalyan salt. you decide to be like fuck it and snort some, you have enough for 6 lines do you

A: snort half
B: snort all of mysterious pink glowing coke

veritas 08-18-2014 05:52 PM

I am fixing to punch out at work guys, I will return to this thread this evening guys.

sral 08-18-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384475)
it is another gloomy night in the Queen's streets and you find yourself helplessly drunk and stumbling. you need coke. you manage to secure some from a rather tall man in a trench coat, who said something about: "this is going to blast you straight to hell". you mumbled drunkenly: "thklejre ithsl;j hell in klj;klanyway?@!?" you proceed to stagger into a fast food establishment and go ito the bathroom stall. you sit on the pot and open up the coke, it is glowing pink like himalyan salt, but not himalyan salt. you decide to be like fuck it and snort some, you have enough for 6 lines do you

A: snort half
B: snort all of mysterious pink glowing coke

I'd sniff the entire thing, I've no idea what Himalayan salt even is but it sounds like datshitcray.

big baby 08-18-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384406)
approxiametly

PancakeBrah 08-18-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384467)
you reach over and very carefully turn on the torch with your teeth, burning your mustache off. you hop back and attempt to hop up on the counter, which after the second try do. you then very carefully position the band around your legs into the fire burning it, along with our hipster sweat pants as well, causing immense pain. you let out a scream@!!!! you then fight through the pain and position it to do the same to your hands, also burning. painscream2x!!!! by this point the adrenaline is starting to lose to the pain of the burns, but is once again kicked in because you hear feet marching rapidly down the hall toward your location. do you:

A: stay and fight
B: try and hide

im outnumbered and injured. b

Paradox 08-19-2014 12:44 AM

I have awoken from my slumber and wish to resume my journey in walrusville pls V

Lets have a do over.

veritas 08-19-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sraL (Post 384486)
I'd sniff the entire thing, I've no idea what Himalayan salt even is but it sounds like datshitcray.

you snort all of it, and it burns soooooo good. your head, previously filled with incomprhensible blithering idiocy, is now suddenly opened. you realize that you have gone insane. calmly you stand up, and walk into the fast food restaurant. it smells of grease. you see a mother and her teen daughter in line. They are both attractive. you also see a police officer behind them, do you:

A: attempt to fondle the mother and daughter
B: leave teh restaurant

veritas 08-19-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 384522)
im outnumbered and injured. b

you at first thing about fighting but reason prevails, your movement is painful but you are able. you quickly scan the room for a place to hide, you see a window cracked open above the counter where you operated the torch, you also see a broom closet about five steps adjacent. the footsteps of roughly five guards (you assume) draw near, do you:

A: go out the window
B: choose the closet

veritas 08-19-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384746)
I have awoken from my slumber and wish to resume my journey in walrusville pls V

Lets have a do over.

fine. shutup.

you enter the portal and all of a sudden you feel different. you look down and see that you have flippers. you try and stand up and ambulate, but you merely slide forward. you feel cold. you look down and see that you are on a piece of ice. you look around and suddenly see many walri all flopped out chilling. you look out towards the sea. you can see another island in the distance, although the current is pulling in. do you:

A: waddle over to the herd
B: swim towards the other island

PancakeBrah 08-19-2014 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384912)
you at first thing about fighting but reason prevails, your movement is painful but you are able. you quickly scan the room for a place to hide, you see a window cracked open above the counter where you operated the torch, you also see a broom closet about five steps adjacent. the footsteps of roughly five guards (you assume) draw near, do you:

A: go out the window
B: choose the closet

A. They'll check the closet leading to a loss for me. Might not make it through the window but it at least gives me a chance.

veritas 08-19-2014 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 384915)
A. They'll check the closet leading to a loss for me. Might not make it through the window but it at least gives me a chance.

you use your considerable strenght to push your self up into the open window and somehow manage to pull yourself through it as you hear guards yelling stop. you start falling as you hear a guard faintly say : "Dont worry he is a dead man now for sure"

you fall into the darkness....you land on hard ground but luckily suffer no seroius injuries save your severly burned ankles and wrists. you proceed to take stock of your situation, you are in a dense jungle and looking at some sort of old decrepit building hidden amidst it. do you:

A: run away as far as possible
B: investigate the perimeter

Paradox 08-19-2014 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384913)
fine. shutup.

you enter the portal and all of a sudden you feel different. you look down and see that you have flippers. you try and stand up and ambulate, but you merely slide forward. you feel cold. you look down and see that you are on a piece of ice. you look around and suddenly see many walri all flopped out chilling. you look out towards the sea. you can see another island in the distance, although the current is pulling in. do you:

A: waddle over to the herd
B: swim towards the other island

im not an endurance swimmer, so option A - waddle to the heard

Swerve 08-19-2014 02:32 PM

If you have time, V, I would love to take part in this.

PancakeBrah 08-19-2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin (Post 384918)
you use your considerable strenght to push your self up into the open window and somehow manage to pull yourself through it as you hear guards yelling stop. you start falling as you hear a guard faintly say : "Dont worry he is a dead man now for sure"

you fall into the darkness....you land on hard ground but luckily suffer no seroius injuries save your severly burned ankles and wrists. you proceed to take stock of your situation, you are in a dense jungle and looking at some sort of old decrepit building hidden amidst it. do you:

A: run away as far as possible
B: investigate the perimeter

A. Fuck am I going to investigate things for when I am in danger. Running far and fast.

veritas 08-19-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paradox (Post 384922)
im not an endurance swimmer, so option A - waddle to the heard

you waddle to the heard only to be amazed that they are able to speak. The elder Warlus tells you: "Hello Walt, how are you this morning? Would you like some fish? we have plenty. How about a flop on the rocks, we have the nicest?". You engage in the fish and flopping for many days. one day the elder looks worried, he asks to speak to you. Do you:

A: talk to the elder
B: tell the elder to kick rocks

veritas 08-19-2014 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Pancake (Post 384972)
A. Fuck am I going to investigate things for when I am in danger. Running far and fast.

you run as far and as fast as you can into the dense jungle. The pain from your burns becomes too intense to carry on. You come to a clearing with bright blue and bright red plants. You remember from your boy scout days that one of these plants was used to cure burns, but you forgot which one. Do you:

A: apply the red plant to the burns
B: apply the blue plant to the burns

veritas 08-19-2014 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swerve (Post 384971)
If you have time, V, I would love to take part in this.

you are a fireman. A rookie. You are en-route to your first real call to a real fire. Your adrenaline is pumping, "boomp-boomp-boomp-boomp" excitement and fear almost overcome you. You remember your training. Breathe steady...in...out...in...out. You arrive at a trailer park. You notice off the bat that there is a brown and white single-wide engulfed in furious flames. "GET OVER HERE PROBY!!" yells veteran Mark Carmichael, his magnum p.i-esque mustache blowing in the wind....he is attempting to pull a victim from the window. The closer you get you notice the woman is burnt severly, you begin to piece the scene together, and notice that she is black, like negro black, but her skin looks white from the burns, the severe burns....

you and Mark manage to pull her out of the trailer (which is now almost completly engulfed), and lay her withering body on the ground. In this moment, she grabs your arm and looks intently into your eyes, she speaks: "am I going to die"?

do you:

A: tell her the 100% truth, "ma'aam I don't know".
B: lie to her, "You are going to make it ma'am, just fine, don't worry".

Sharp 08-19-2014 03:10 PM

Don't ignore the best story v

veritas 08-19-2014 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharp Nine (Post 384468)
IM IN TOO DEEP

ROUND 2

AAAAAAAA

The old man smiles as you tell him you are ready. the limo travels for some time and then stops. The old man throws you a roll of quarters and a sock. "put the quarters into the sock" he says. you do. the old man grins showing rotting teeth, and speaks again: "I want you to get out and beat the first person you see. It must be the first person you see". you agree. you get out and see a park playground. you begin walking up and see a sweet 4 year old blonde haired girl laughing bouncing around the play place, you then see what appears to be a man (perhaps her father) watching her while reading the paper on a nearby bench. Do you:

A: choose the girl
B: choose the man