Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Missing champed/accomps/records (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=125433)

Sharp 06-21-2017 02:13 PM

Missing champed/accomps/records

Check in here, I'll make a big sweeping update later

@Bags you won a fight night, was it 10?

@ill nik-A I got you on the NBL season 10 win

@Innovator I can take care of aowl/lgpa stuff if someone educates me

For site records, I'll see if I can find a ***hed version of the site rather than force you all to check in with the last 6 months of battles from memory. If that doesn't work, we'll go from there

2tripple0 06-21-2017 02:18 PM

i can take you like basically all the way back to season 1 when dude if you search it up on like a search engine preferably a netcee search engine you may be able to recoil the wires... search up some links real quick with me right....

Destroyer 06-21-2017 02:21 PM

Champed NBL

Destroyer 06-21-2017 02:21 PM

Oh, & 50+ wins

2tripple0 06-21-2017 02:21 PM

lol just kidding just kidding im going to back up all of netcees right now... YES!

2tripple0 06-21-2017 02:22 PM

lol im just going to take web cam backups of like netcees... YES!

Finnydot 06-21-2017 02:25 PM

Champed beat battle 1 and I can't make threads again.

veritas 06-21-2017 02:26 PM

I should be HOF. real talk.

2tripple0 06-21-2017 02:29 PM

Post Season Chat
Views: 4,232
Posted By Frank

1.Frank
2. Deadman
3. Mr J.
4. Artifice
5. Maximus
6. Timeless
7. Innovator
8. Adonis

2tripple0 06-21-2017 02:32 PM

Vulgar Frank Soulstice Pent uP Atheist Cimmerian UnbornBuddha Pinot Grij RichardCorey Split Eight @eng PancakeBrah big baby NYCSPITZ Bags dead man YDK Innovator Diode Certain CopyPat Diode @Enj...

Inno 06-21-2017 02:34 PM

2trip going crazy.
@Sharp hit up @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah

He saved the records and match ups for the AOWL

LGPA is done for now

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah 06-21-2017 02:35 PM

What is 2trip doing?

I won the AOWL regular season and championship.

Record was 7-0 at the end of the season

I also won best looking netcee.

Tha Pastor Reach Yeah 06-21-2017 02:37 PM

I've got all of this season's records saved on my PC. On my phone at moment.

Sharp 06-21-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tha Pastor Reach Yeah (Post 614793)
I've got all of this season's saved on my PC. On my phone at moment.

Aowl just don't die lol. Hit me up whenever you can

Maybe @Silver should make 2tripple0 an admin on her site... With that memory and technical skill he'd be an asset

2tripple0 06-21-2017 03:13 PM

uhh lets see pics then best looking of the site award... lol i run with that crew by the way...

anyways yeah i was just quoting frank about who signed up for like i dont know the playoffs probably season 7 honestly... the lgpa paused for some reason after the aowl was setting off.. i was battling me triple0 personally week three or four lgpa and the aowl started then i dont know the first five weeks of the aowl season 8 thus began i of course lost all the battles... now me i have only been battling in the aowl since season 4... which i lost but made it to the playoffs only to be knocked out by who else but frank again... third loss to frank in season four.... i think frank was a season winner at some point anyways... i dont know anyways... im down to keep writing but its hard... i know black is another lad who gets like ability i dont know sorry dont have all the answers..

i do know a bit i guess.... that was a post by frank that i quoted basically i really didnt say much at all... im sorry i was just trying to like pillar up er something you feel me... werent going down as a writer in the aowl though.... i know most of the guys in the league are quite interesting but i just question wether some of the more writers now adays kind of seem to lack really... but this is aowl and thats the consequences you feel me you gotta deal with..

Sharp 06-21-2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 614804)
uhh lets see pics then best looking of the site award... lol i run with that crew by the way...

anyways yeah i was just quoting frank about who signed up for like i dont know the playoffs probably season 7 honestly... the lgpa paused for some reason after the aowl was setting off.. i was battling me triple0 personally week three or four lgpa and the aowl started then i dont know the first five weeks of the aowl season 8 thus began i of course lost all the battles... now me i have only been battling in the aowl since season 4... which i lost but made it to the playoffs only to be knocked out by who else but frank again... third loss to frank in season four.... i think frank was a season winner at some point anyways... i dont know anyways... im down to keep writing but its hard... i know black is another lad who gets like ability i dont know sorry dont have all the answers..

i do know a bit i guess.... that was a post by frank that i quoted basically i really didnt say much at all... im sorry i was just trying to like pillar up er something you feel me... werent going down as a writer in the aowl though.... i know most of the guys in the league are quite interesting but i just question wether some of the more writers now adays kind of seem to lack really... but this is aowl and thats the consequences you feel me you gotta deal with..

Let's battle til one of us gets to 100 wins man thatll show frank

Zaddy 06-21-2017 03:21 PM

Aero record is 9-10

2tripple0 06-21-2017 03:32 PM

okay that sounds more like sense i think we should count words like they were saying before in the discussion threads in the aowl and then like count lines as well i dont know im trying to picture the league i think people need to write to their full potential each week right... its a hard league look at me ive noshowed one battle er maybe like two or three weeks at the most like since season four that sounds like a lot but i dont know man it is season four was a long time it felt like now in season eight when im just losing and losing all the time to everyone since season 7 really... getting one knockout victory but only when mr. j lost in a tight battle probably.. maybe not... again... didnt make the playoff even in season 7.... dont know had a lot of fun participating in anycase really...

Ghost1 06-21-2017 04:02 PM

yea I had

Fire Typers IV
KeyBoard Mastery VIII
Punchline Pandemonium

and uh

what was that other one that I beat @Giant Hand Jones in?

oh yea I think it was

Textodus

or

Textlemania

Sharp 06-21-2017 04:23 PM

Don't u dare mess with me we both know that was @pretzel knees