Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Surviving R. Kelly... (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139333)

Big Bolo 01-10-2019 08:23 PM

Surviving R. Kelly...

Go ahead veritas it's your turn to share...

Big Bolo 01-10-2019 08:43 PM

Bunch of taggers scared to square off...

Geno 01-11-2019 03:09 AM

Let me find out..

uh-oh 01-11-2019 05:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCHB4GCyufE

veritas 01-11-2019 10:08 AM

Someone fill me in with what happened with r.kelly so I know how to respond to this please?

Ghost1 01-11-2019 10:42 AM

he raped everyone

uh-oh 01-11-2019 11:05 AM

Yea i havent looked into any of it

Its more of the sex slavery stuff right? Sprinkled with some old fashioned pedo allegations i think?

He held rnb down in the 90s and 00s tho, so like the great cosby i will continue to seperate the artist from the person and enjoy his body of work

Kill Spree 01-11-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 721854)
he raped everyone

LMFAO

veritas 01-11-2019 11:21 AM

Has he admitted it? Was he convicted?

Nigma 01-12-2019 08:05 PM

Well, he married a 14 year old and forged documents that she was 18. Then pissed a lot of people off by physically pissing on their children

Big Bolo 01-12-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 721859)
Has he admitted it? Was he convicted?

Ah admitting you've been violated...that's the hard part right...you know first hand...

Chill Phil 01-12-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 721854)
he raped everyone

Fucking. REPPED.

veritas 01-12-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bolo (Post 722028)
Ah admitting you've been violated...that's the hard part right...you know first hand...

Dia, your self loathing is sad sir.

Big Bolo 01-12-2019 09:07 PM

Ok qualm whatever you say...

veritas 01-12-2019 11:16 PM

I don’t know who that is. At any rate, the frequency of hate you spew is awful. I really desire better for you, Dia. I hope you learn to love. This new alias is merely the externalization of the self-loathing you feel for yourself manifested as being over the top hateful and mean. It is not effective. Nor is it even admirable. I want better for you. I recommend you try to just be cool, and only post if it is meaningful. Good luck, Scott.

Big Bolo 01-13-2019 06:56 AM

Lol wtf, that was probably your worst post ever...a stoners essay talking about something completely off subject....

veritas 01-13-2019 11:55 AM

The frequency of your response proves the veracity of my words. I have learned to detect that. "Boarding Instinct" I call it. A very useful skill, even away from the boards.

Now then,

Sir, I admit that I was sober when I made that deduction, and it is very on topic. I have never hurt you, Dia. Not once. In fact, I defended you. The fact that you now so viciously attempt to attack me (and have for sometime under the Bolo alias) speaks volumes. You want the world to suffer. You hate yourself and everyone in it. No one should be allowed to be better than you, or happier than you, or more successful than you, or more handsome, or laid more, or or or etc etc etc. So you lash out, to destroy. You are the still operating under an immature masculine energy. You just want to destroy others, because secretly you wish yourself destroyed because you are not at all happy with yourself....thus the venom. You are lost. Your words attempting to hurt me only hurt yourself. I ask you to stop. For your own future's sake.

I am not wrong. This is not trolling. IF you consider this trolling, you will still be trolling yourself. But then again, that is the gimmick you so forthrightly espouse. No expectation, no high standards, never remembered, words that are ignored, or at best forgotten. This is the legacy you are crafting for yourself, your online personas have been a cry for help from your real life for some time.

I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET I DISCOVERED LONG AGO:

As a general principle (exceptions to every rule) the more authentic and squared away a person is in real life, the smoother their boarding life is. Ask yourself why you only get bullied and only resort to going waaaaaayyy too far in attacking other people unprovoked? Do I really have to spell this out for you? Even now as I type there are so many thoughts all connecting into this issue that I am truly breaking the matrix...let me take a breath and regroup hang on.....

Someone calls you a Warthog. You mishandle the jab, then lash out at someone who in real life was sexually abused, and on top of that, never once ever hurt you, in fact defended you. This lack of insight, social and emotional intelligence most certainly plagues your real life. What if I was very hurt over the fact that that happened and it made me suicidal? what if I hurt myself? Would you secretly like that? That is one avenue of thought. The next while less fascinating, is more poignant for our discussion of helping you:

You should intuitively understand that I disclosed the information and that when a human who has been traumatized is able to talk about it, and not keep it in hidden, they have begun the healing process. I would also think the fact that I stated that I learned to transmute the hurt of the past into becoming a better person in the future (my present) should be an admirable trait that you look up to.

Oh but that is also an issue isn't it? God forbid you say you look up to me? I mean you only created a custom avatar with my name in it saying you were better than me....of course you did, didn't you? I am sure I could go on and on, but what is the point. I bet you are going to reply by either attacking me, or just saying that you did not read it. God forbid you and I have a real moment of authenticity here. God forbid you say that you are broken and unhappy and in a living hell and want help.

I have been through Hell and escaped. I am willing to help you as best I can, Scott.

Ball is in your court.

Clout 01-13-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veritas (Post 722075)
The frequency of your response proves the veracity of my words. I have learned to detect that. "Boarding Instinct" I call it. A very useful skill, even away from the boards.

Now then,

Sir, I admit that I was sober when I made that deduction, and it is very on topic. I have never hurt you, Dia. Not once. In fact, I defended you. The fact that you now so viciously attempt to attack me (and have for sometime under the Bolo alias) speaks volumes. You want the world to suffer. You hate yourself and everyone in it. No one should be allowed to be better than you, or happier than you, or more successful than you, or more handsome, or laid more, or or or etc etc etc. So you lash out, to destroy. You are the still operating under an immature masculine energy. You just want to destroy others, because secretly you wish yourself destroyed because you are not at all happy with yourself....thus the venom. You are lost. Your words attempting to hurt me only hurt yourself. I ask you to stop. For your own future's sake.

I am not wrong. This is not trolling. IF you consider this trolling, you will still be trolling yourself. But then again, that is the gimmick you so forthrightly espouse. No expectation, no high standards, never remembered, words that are ignored, or at best forgotten. This is the legacy you are crafting for yourself, your online personas have been a cry for help from your real life for some time.

I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET I DISCOVERED LONG AGO:

As a general principle (exceptions to every rule) the more authentic and squared away a person is in real life, the smoother their boarding life is. Ask yourself why you only get bullied and only resort to going waaaaaayyy too far in attacking other people unprovoked? Do I really have to spell this out for you? Even now as I type there are so many thoughts all connecting into this issue that I am truly breaking the matrix...let me take a breath and regroup hang on.....

Someone calls you a Warthog. You mishandle the jab, then lash out at someone who in real life was sexually abused, and on top of that, never once ever hurt you, in fact defended you. This lack of insight, social and emotional intelligence most certainly plagues your real life. What if I was very hurt over the fact that that happened and it made me suicidal? what if I hurt myself? Would you secretly like that? That is one avenue of thought. The next while less fascinating, is more poignant for our discussion of helping you:

You should intuitively understand that I disclosed the information and that when a human who has been traumatized is able to talk about it, and not keep it in hidden, they have begun the healing process. I would also think the fact that I stated that I learned to transmute the hurt of the past into becoming a better person in the future (my present) should be an admirable trait that you look up to.

Oh but that is also an issue isn't it? God forbid you say you look up to me? I mean you only created a custom avatar with my name in it saying you were better than me....of course you did, didn't you? I am sure I could go on and on, but what is the point. I bet you are going to reply by either attacking me, or just saying that you did not read it. God forbid you and I have a real moment of authenticity here. God forbid you say that you are broken and unhappy and in a living hell and want help.

I have been through Hell and escaped. I am willing to help you as best I can, Scott.

Ball is in your court.

Yup this is gold.

Big Bolo 01-13-2019 03:48 PM

Lol @ "gold", more like off brown shit colored mixed with army green...bro I'm not even dia so all that shit was a big waste of your time...whomever has trolled you into believing I'm him...they obviously did their job....also if by my "boarding habits" you think I'm dia, then again your worse than I thought...

veritas 01-13-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bolo (Post 722084)
Lol @ "gold", more like off brown shit colored mixed with army green...bro I'm not even dia so all that shit was a big waste of your time...whomever has trolled you into believing I'm him...they obviously did their job....also if by my "boarding habits" you think I'm dia, then again your worse than I thought...

You mean if others think that you are Dia based upon your boarding habits then you are worse than you thought?