Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Orlando (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123993)

Orc 06-12-2016 02:15 PM

Orlando

WTF. 50 people shot in a nightclub?

~RustyGunZ~ 06-12-2016 02:28 PM

Florida going crazy these past two days

Inno 06-12-2016 03:05 PM

Probably too many black people in one area.

Always a bad thing

Sharp 06-12-2016 03:08 PM

Inno don't you live in Florida? Wtf

Shits awful

N I don't hear shit about the legal handgun purchase dude made 2 weeks ago even while under investigation by the Fbi... Don't know about his assault rifle yet but God damn

Dope girl 06-12-2016 03:09 PM

sometimes I feel like crying cuz how is the World is

Amen 06-12-2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver (Post 590522)

Lol

Certain 06-12-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver (Post 590522)

Same.

uh-oh 06-12-2016 04:06 PM

50 dead. 53 injured.

its a shame im so accustomed to it that i feel little to no emotion, doesn't feel real, it could honestly be a news story in a movie for how my brain perceives it. i'm more annoyed about all the nonsense i get to read online from both sides of the spectrum

the left talking about banning guns and the right condemning islam

no one condemning faggots though????

too soon?

Objective 06-12-2016 04:43 PM

Live feed that was posted on Reddit earlier if anyones interested in reading it: https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa

Objective 06-12-2016 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 590541)

too soon?

Lmfao.

It's never too soon with the right group of people. The day after the right wing nut terrorized the shit out of Norway, and my friends office turned to shit by the shock wave that could have killed 2 of my closest friends from the bomb (glass shards were flying in from the windows to the point it got stuck in the wall/roof etc. and desks tipped over, just lucky they held an interview in a room at a different part of the office at that hour) we still made cruel jokes and laughed it off with them eating pizza and drinking beer. My friend made the best jokes himself. It helped us (and him) pretty well in between the serious talks and dealing with knowing that friends of friends were killed, injured or traumatized for life.

That said, my thoughts go out to all of you that are affected by this in any way. It's fucked up.

Objective 06-12-2016 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinc 2 Yourself (Post 590546)
1 shooter with 1 handgun and 1 rifle does not kill 50 people and injure an additional 52....
Hmmm

If people are panicking too hard and doesn't dare to attack him as a group (not being homophobic or anything but gay people isn't exactly known for fighting back most of the time) any way I can see how that could go down. People could also be ran over/trampled as a result of his actions putting him accountable for those injuries and death's as well I guess.

Objective 06-12-2016 05:45 PM

I don't know, man. We had one guy here in Norway being able to do some pretty crazy shit. It only takes one lunatic to pull of the most incomprehensible crimes.

Either way it'll be interesting to see if more information come to light, I find it rather suspicious as well but far from impossible. A packed area can injure/kill a shitload of people, specially if they're crammed up in one corner or whatever and he starts firing at them. Depending on caliber and where the bullets went etc. it could easily go through one person only to get stuck into another and so on injuring more than 1 person with 1 shot. If he got a decent precision people could die pretty fast, bleed out before they can get any help or get hit at the right spots in the head etc. along with getting trampled/pushed around. One of the exits got barricaded from the outside as well because 20 or so people got outside and was afraid he was chasing them.

Witty 06-12-2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 590541)
50 dead. 53 injured.

its a shame im so accustomed to it that i feel little to no emotion, doesn't feel real, it could honestly be a news story in a movie for how my brain perceives it. i'm more annoyed about all the nonsense i get to read online from both sides of the spectrum

too soon?

Perhaps nobody is condemning them because gay people have never been known to murder people for their lifestyle. what would anyone condemn them for?

As for gun control, I like that Americans can own guns, but surely any reasonable person can see that more needs to be done to prevent this. You can say that their parents are to blame. but that doesn't change anything, no matter who is to blame, more should be done to keep weapons out of hands of people like this.

uh-oh 06-12-2016 07:14 PM

there is a maelstrom of twitter fuckery afoot

we have an attack on the first amendment (freedom of religion), and an attack on the second amendment (guns) all wrapped up in one heinous event that the media is just gushing cum over

its sick.

Chyeahhh!!! 06-12-2016 09:24 PM

initial reports have another person holding the doors shut so people cant get out

you know how these lone gunman things go tho

Aero 06-12-2016 09:35 PM

Tragic.

Aero 06-12-2016 09:40 PM

How did he get a hold of that type of weaponry?

Certain 06-13-2016 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aero (Post 590578)
How did he get a hold of that type of weaponry?

He bought them. Despite being investigated by the FBI on terrorism connections in 2013, he walked into a gun dealership and bought at least two guns, including an AR-15-style assault rifle.

That's how this usually happens. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...heir-guns.html

Schadenfreude 06-13-2016 05:16 PM

Howtf does one person shoot over 100 ppl w/ just a rifle & handgun?

Destroyer 06-13-2016 05:24 PM

Continuous fire into a tightly packed crowd