Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LMAO WHAT IS IT ABOUT TEXT BATTLES THAT SENDS CERTAIN PPL HERE INTO FITS OF RAGE SO OFTEN? (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=139878)

sral 03-22-2019 12:10 PM

LMAO WHAT IS IT ABOUT TEXT BATTLES THAT SENDS CERTAIN PPL HERE INTO FITS OF RAGE SO OFTEN?

i mean, this is a hobby, right?

its for shits and giggles

why are some of you so mad at losing after literally DECADES of doing this?

Blas 03-22-2019 12:11 PM

i apparently voted against someone a certain amount of times that put them into an actual emotional breakdown what the fuck is going on here

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:12 PM

Brodie everyone does it....yall act like it outta the norm

Or me going at people

Flow 03-22-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blas (Post 732131)
i apparently voted against someone a certain amount of times that put them into an actual emotional breakdown what the fuck is going on here

In his defence you did initially come across as a hate vote. You just put vote so and so

However in your own defence you quantified it (with a prompt from yours truly) which was appreciated.

That's my 2 cent. It adds nothing.

Blas 03-22-2019 12:15 PM

what reason do i have to hate vote him what are you even saying lmfao i have never spoke to the guy

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 12:16 PM

Ask yourself homeboy

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knucklehead (Post 732139)
Ask yourself homeboy

^^

Flow 03-22-2019 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blas (Post 732138)
what reason do i have to hate vote him what are you even saying lmfao i have never spoke to the guy

I said you could see why he thinks that. You just wrote vote such and such.

You broke all other votes down. Again you then quantified it when asked. Appreciate that.

I have asked body to do the same.

Thank you for cooperation

Diode 03-22-2019 12:21 PM

same reason some people are super proud of their internet rap accomplishments, i reckon

Blas 03-22-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 732143)
I said you could see why he thinks that. You just wrote vote such and such.

You broke all other votes down. Again you then quantified it when asked. Appreciate that.

I have asked body to do the same.

Thank you for cooperation

what? you have the wrong person. i always break down my votes a lot you must be thinking of another situation entirely lol? i was never asked to further explain a vote because i ALWAYS do from the start.

Flow 03-22-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blas (Post 732145)
what? you have the wrong person. i always break down my votes a lot you must be thinking of another situation entirely lol? i was never asked to further explain a vote because i ALWAYS do from the start.

Actually. Apologies. You are correct. I also saw you voted body or at least props in his LR

@BodySnatcher the tide has turned

sral 03-22-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 732144)
same reason some people are super proud of their internet rap accomplishments, i reckon

lmao you been throwing mad shade my direction recently for no reason

i'm not so sure i like you anymore

~RustyGunZ~ 03-22-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diode (Post 732144)

Fire emoji

Blas 03-22-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 732147)
Actually. Apologies. You are correct. I also saw you voted body or at least props in his LR

i'm here to text battle a bit and try to vote when i can to keep this shit active, i dont have time to be hate voting on people that's the weirdest shit ever, guys just upset bc i apparently voted against him, w/e i wont vote on his shit but he's still a faggot for this feminine display

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flow (Post 732147)

That was easy tho...anyone can say good bar on a no-show verse.

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blas (Post 732151)
i'm here to text battle a bit and try to vote when i can to keep this shit active, i dont have time to be hate voting on people that's the weirdest shit ever, guys just upset bc i apparently voted against him, w/e i wont vote on his shit but he's still a faggot for this feminine display

LOLOL....whatever helps you sleep at night.

Blas 03-22-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BodySnatcher (Post 732152)
That was easy tho...anyone can say good bar on a no-show verse.

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE GIVING YOU FAKE PROPS AND WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE HATE VOTED ON YOU WHEN WE HAD NEVER SPOKE BEFORE

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:34 PM

Brodie....nobody really knows anybody so all that we never spoke, I don't hate vote or strictly vote for RB people can stop. Just be who you are. You'll never see me on that bitch shit like you. I call people out and give props where they are due consistently.

BodySnatcher 03-22-2019 12:35 PM

Sidenote....my boy @Flow had the Brodie drop. where @Blue Bayou at dunny?

Blas 03-22-2019 12:38 PM

be who i am? who the fuck have i been being rofl, you literally might be mentally ill man theres something seriously wrong with you