Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   George Zimmerman found not guilty (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=8702)

Malachi 07-13-2013 10:15 PM

George Zimmerman found not guilty

Discuss

dead man 07-13-2013 10:21 PM

riots will occur

Malachi 07-13-2013 10:24 PM

Disgusted but it's not like this doesn't happen everyday

namix 07-13-2013 10:26 PM

makeup foul called for the OJ situation lol

Ghost1 07-13-2013 10:26 PM

Let the race war begin!

veritas 07-13-2013 10:27 PM

Thats the problem. Why would riots occur?

veritas 07-13-2013 10:28 PM

Blacks need to wake up. The dude was in self defense. He was doing nothing illegal. Case closed.

Not black and white. Wrong vs right.

Malachi 07-13-2013 10:30 PM

Lol are u fuckin serious

Swerve 07-13-2013 10:30 PM

Dude shot a kid in the chest and killed him and gets away with no punishment.

Hmm.

Inno 07-13-2013 10:32 PM

That white skin comes through again!!!

That nigga undisputed

dead man 07-13-2013 10:34 PM

because it will be viewed by the black community as a racial and judicial slight on a massive scale due to the media coverage the case has received

i think if there are not full-on riots, there will be a lot of organized protesting

veritas 07-13-2013 10:35 PM

The *kid* was on top of him punching hin in the face and smashing his head into the concrete.

Easy decision. Case closed.

Stop being politically correct amd racist.

Geno 07-13-2013 10:37 PM

who gives a fuck either way. does it effect your day to day life? i doubt it. are you related to either side of the parties involved? i doubt it... so who gives a fuck

dead man 07-13-2013 10:39 PM

to be fair, regardless of what actually happened and whether or not he acted in self defense.. there will be a huge backlash from this decision and racial tensions in the states will skyrocket, at least temporarily

thats really the issue we're facing now.

look how quickly this thread was made. we're all in different parts of the country. this will get ugly imo

namix 07-13-2013 10:42 PM

my edification on this case is beyond lacking --- but i do know one thing:
the neighborhood watch he ran does not fuck around.

veritas 07-13-2013 10:43 PM

People suck. Black people are some of the biggest racists nowadays
And whites are some of the most politically correct cowards now a days.

King Karaoke 07-13-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VERITAS (Post 94964)
Blacks need to wake up. The dude was in self defense. He was doing nothing illegal. Case closed.

Hi...

No, you need to shut the fuck up...
I doubt that you've ever been stopped by police for wearing a hoodie (a hoodie you were wearing because it was cold outside)...
Never been stopped by police for wearing a baseball cap of your favorite team...
Never been stopped by police or stopped at from entering an establishment because you're wearing a du rag because you want your hair to be presentable for your job interview tomorrow...
You can wear all that stuff and not worry have to abt getting followed by a fake cop and get shot in the chest...
It has everything to do with race...

Bye...

namix 07-13-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dead man (Post 94977)
to be fair, regardless of what actually happened and whether or not he acted in self defense.. there will be a huge backlash from this decision and racial tensions in the states will skyrocket, at least temporarily

thats really the issue we're facing now.

look how quickly this thread was made. we're all in different parts of the country. this will get ugly imo

I do not know you well, but having read a few comments in a few threads over the last few days, you "get it".....and I also look forward to peeping some of your OMs in the very near future.

that is all a, quite sincere, preface for my real question:
is there an outcome that you would have preferred? Did you anticipate inevitable doom either way -- or do you feel your fears/expectations would have been mitigated or lessened if he was found guilty?

I see both sides, but you seem like a balanced enough dude to give me some unemotional perspective yo

Dominate 07-13-2013 10:50 PM

I am woefully ignorant about this case... Rather than go read about it I will entrust one or more of my fellow NCGs to summarise it for me.

Is it an agreed upon fact that the kid was bashing the cops head on the ground?

StarFaggot 07-13-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VERITAS (Post 94964)

Lol at blacks. Bet you wouldn't say that in public or to me you'd get washed.

As far as an overweight guy losing a fight to a 155 lb kid then shooting him. Unfortunate. If he never pursued Trayvon would've gone home and gave his lil bro skittles n life would've been cool.

Far as the verdict I expected it. Usually the live person can argue their case better than a dead one.

Adios