Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   the story of the delirious nomads (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=6845)

~RustyGunZ~ 05-26-2013 09:43 PM

the story of the delirious nomads

@Bags @Split @Sharp Nine @God Of War

please inform me

detailed history

Geno 05-26-2013 09:44 PM

I bodied them. The end

Ghost1 05-26-2013 09:44 PM

Wat story?

Theyre just a low tier crew of wacklings...lol

Sharp 05-26-2013 09:46 PM

no no no guys

I got this

~RustyGunZ~ 05-26-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 63972)
Wat story?

Theyre just a low tier crew of wacklings...lol

how did they come to be

what is this rape story

one of them was in a movie?

why was I convinced to smod one of them? is king keith at the same level as endsane and diaman?

they seem to have created a lot of lul

God Of War 05-26-2013 09:57 PM

here is what i heard

there was this dude starting a crew so he posted up some fliers on phone poles and a few days later another guy got released out of jail for rape and as he was walking buy someone across the street yelled "HEY CONGRATS ONT HE RAPE" and as the guy went to turn around he seen the flier on the light pole and then began the legacy of there crew

Sharp 05-26-2013 09:59 PM

DELIRIOUS NOMADS

MEDIOCRITY REDEFINED

Often thought to be the lamest crew ever to grace text, the nomad's beginnings are fittingly humble. The brainchild of a low-tier battler named "reef the swift", best known as that angsty white kid who could only write horrorcore but thought it was battling (notably never winning a battle without a noshow) the nomads earliest members were quasi-but-not-really-promising battles knocked out of the recent Newbie tourney V (all by the quarterfinal round if not earlier).

Reef's first two acquisitions were Kwikwitit aka Pahrit, the Albino Latino; and a bright-eyed young Sharp Nine, who was convinced to join as an effort to make himself write more. Next to join was the okayish topical writer Endsane and the weird guy who could write, Keith AIMZ, who brought with him the untested writer Malachi. This seemed to be the end of the recruiting phase until Badweather made a thread appealing to the members to join, which was immediately accepted because fuck it, why not.

With their first OM drop, the nomads proved they had an eclectic mixture of styles, promising writers, but mostly too many fucking members. The issue proved to be that the ranks needed thinning. Naturally, Creed and Codeman were added because of this.

Though it seemed crews were becoming the new style, as a few others began to pop up and beef with each other arbitrarily, and it seemed most of the nomads were self assured that their drops were the best. They were not.

PART TWO COMING (CHALLENGE WEEK AND THE REBIRTH)

Ghost1 05-26-2013 10:02 PM

Destroyed@challenge week......i almost forgott

Vulgar 05-26-2013 10:02 PM

^lol

Rawn M.D. 05-26-2013 10:09 PM

Yo that post should b like stickied in the 'crew' section... Rofl

Geno 05-26-2013 10:09 PM

I'm so slayed rite now hahah

Sharp 05-26-2013 10:11 PM

CHALLENGE WEEK AND THE REBIRTH

SERIOUSLY WTF AT THIS HAPPENING

Trying to succinctly summarize the natural disaster of retardation that was challenge week was too great a challenge for me. So...

http://i.imgur.com/uCHUGMR.jpg

all that need be said.

And then NC's crashed, taking all minor crews located on the site with it.

AND THEN, IN THE WAKE OF NC'S REBIRTH...
A new user, Natural, registered with a mission of reigniting the delirious nomad spark. He PM'd every surviving member on-site, and was immediately turned down by not just the actually decent now Sharp Nine, who was more than happy to call DN a nearly forgotten facet of his past, but also the 13-year-old Malachi. Yes, the 13 year old was more than aware that this crew was too lame to be joined. Good on you Malachi. Since then they've been making themselves more and more present with that same old steez that is beyond the comprehension of anyone with a level head.

Shine on, you crazy lower-mid-tier at best writers. Shine on.

Ghost1 05-26-2013 10:15 PM

Lol. Yikes. Sharp goin innnnn.

Geno 05-26-2013 10:15 PM

^^that's a flat line. I've doa'd

Maximus 05-26-2013 10:16 PM

Damn nomads getting napalmed!

Sharp 05-26-2013 10:18 PM

ENDNOTES AND SOURCES FOR FURTHER INTEREST

-Any DN collab containing no less than 4 unreadable verses with a few okay ideas here and there
-Genocide's key that single-handedly out-wrote anything the nomads ever could
PAIRED WITH
-YDK's response that was beyond awful, its only comments being a post from reef saying "Impressive" and another from Sharp Nine saying "..."
-Any aim chat involving Sharp Nine where the nomads were brought up where he basically said all of this anyway (perhaps in the records of Meth and/or SiK)
-King Keith's "Pinkslip" match with Bags where he decided to NS and left on a spiritual journey through the vast wildernesses of text that lasted two weeks
-Anything Kwik, YDK, or Reef ever posted, because they all had boarding levels in the Asperger's range.
-Sharp Nine's forays into the OM with the crew that proved he should stick to battling, as it soon became clear he was unable to make a coherent concept or line that did not involve pokemon.
-Any thread mocking the deliroius nomads where most stayed silent but one or two always bit and were clowned accordingly
-Any thread where Immaculate challenged every crew to a crew battle with the DN despite it being the notably worst crew in text

-Codeman's Rape (required reading for all)

Rawn M.D. 05-26-2013 10:19 PM

Wow... I applaud u sharp... Excellent commentary.

VividEnds 05-26-2013 10:20 PM

didnt know shiatsu massages were done with a knifetip haha

RIP Nomads

King Ra. 05-26-2013 10:22 PM

Lmao @Sharp Nine.

I hear you, homie. A couple battle wins in the dead era of text got your head exploded, huh? Much respect tho'. :)

Sharp 05-26-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Ra. (Post 64021)
Lmao @Sharp Nine.

I hear you, homie. A couple battle wins in the dead era of text got your head exploded, huh? Much respect tho'. :)

lmao you know it

i need to edit a few more digs at myself in there, its not fair otherwise

AND TBC

BADWEATHER MALACHI AND RA ARE COOL AF

Endsane's cool when he's not too weird but the man's stache can't be fucked with

Codeman's an okay writer and an A+ rapist

YDK's heart's in the right place.

Kwik and Reef were borderline retardedish

Sharp Nine is an asshole