Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   AOWL Season 6 Archive (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=228)
-   -   Week 4: Chat and Predictions (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=123245)

asylum 03-22-2016 05:54 AM

Week 4: Chat and Predictions

Season 6

Week 4

Painbot & Arid vs. Pharaohs Army & 2tripple0

Pinot Grij & Nigma vs. Alice White & Mr. J

Maximus & Echo vs. Frank & MMLP

Asylum & Artifice vs. The Law & Breathless

Jesodist & Godcomplex vs. Adonis & Zee Dee

Symetrik & Vividly Vague vs. Razah & Just Write

As A Team decide on 1 story lead by Wednesday 11:59 PST or a story lead will be appointed for you. I encourage you to PM your Topical Teammates to cohesively work together on your topic. PM Each other back and forth to create a collaboration.

One of the members of the team must then PM me the final product by the due date in its desired format. I will then post the combined verses in a singular post.

I repeat: DO NOT POST YOUR VERSES INDIVIDUALLY. PM me 1 verse as a Team, which I will then post on your behalf.

This week is all about Teamwork boys and girls. Verses will be judged by overall seamlessness, contrasting style, etc.

Good luck

MMLP 03-22-2016 07:14 AM

Fooks this lol?

I never signed in, just volunteered as a willing sub for last minute writing only!

@Frank pick a topic and follow ur lead!

sral 03-22-2016 07:16 AM

HAHAHHAHAA

this is a dope idea

should maybe have let ppl choose their own partners though

UnbornBuddha 03-22-2016 08:15 AM

This is a cool idea, one thing though what happens if my partner doesn't show up. Jes usually logs in last minute.

sral 03-22-2016 08:45 AM

Zee Dee isn't around much/if ever anyway

sral 03-22-2016 08:48 AM

also LOL @ the alice white/just write combination after alice no showed him/no showed last week and ppl were saying she should be struck from the league.. now she's partnering her former opponent and he needs her to show to win haha!

what a plot twist!

Echo 03-22-2016 08:57 AM

we probably should have been told about it beforehand, maybe given the opportunity to choose our partners/sign out for a week. im matched up with a guy who noshowed me last week. come on, bro.

Pinot Grij 03-22-2016 09:34 AM

It's your opponent from last week

Echo 03-22-2016 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinot Grij (Post 574829)

i gathered as much man haha

usually when someone noshows they're booted the week after. it is what it is, though. @Maximus let's do it.

2tripple0 03-22-2016 10:06 AM

Ugh different topics please

Mr. J 03-22-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2tripple0 (Post 574837)
Ugh different topics please

How many votes do you need again? Should have done that instead of playing in the cypher

Dabble MC 03-22-2016 10:41 AM

some of these match ups are wild as shit.

also Nigma swears that not only will he not no-show. he said he'll even let Pinot write his verse to show his remorse.

symetrik 03-22-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Pinot Grij & Nigma vs. Alice White & Just Write
yo what's up with alice getting in each week? I checked for votes and there is none. you two banging? ;)
rules are a one week suspension, follow that shit please.

Adonis 03-22-2016 11:35 AM

@asylum so the line length will remain the same?

Just Write 03-22-2016 11:40 AM

Yea fuck this, I'm out..... guarantee you I will not write shit with this lowly bitch. I forfeit

timeless 03-22-2016 11:51 AM

Phew I'm glad I signed out when I did lol. Smell alot of hate coming into this thread.

Carry on. See ya next week.

Just Write 03-22-2016 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinot Grij (Post 574829)

Yea except me being paired with this dumb bitch who never shows, didn't vote last week and is still in. Looking at most of these matches would imply that me and vv would be partnered.... @asylum got me fucked up... you tripping bruh... pinot and nigma can have the win... you ain't gunna do me dirty like that and not hear shit from me about it

Pinot Grij 03-22-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echo (Post 574833)
i gathered as much man haha

usually when someone noshows they're booted the week after. it is what it is, though. @Maximus let's do it.

My opponent no-showed too, homey. @Nigma, you ready to do this shit??

Pinot Grij 03-22-2016 11:55 AM

@Just Write - if @asylum agrees, we can do a straight up one-on-one - me vs you since we both got no-showed.... Ionno, just trying to think of solutions.

I've been no-showed in my past 4 topicals, so it's getting pretty frustrating for me as well.

Just Write 03-22-2016 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinot Grij (Post 574857)
@Just Write - if @asylum agrees, we can do a straight up one-on-one - me vs you since we both got no-showed.... Ionno, just trying to think of solutions.

I've been no-showed in my past 4 topicals, so it's getting pretty frustrating for me as well.

If it was just me verse you I would Def show bro but I'm not collabing with this eHoe lmao.. people need to stop giving these Internet bitch special treatment because they female. I mean da fuck is this shit? Lmao