Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Netcees Writers League: Season 1 (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=265)
-   -   week 14 discussion.. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140262)

Cereal 05-10-2019 03:21 AM

week 14 discussion..

mag will be up in a couple of days..
good week last week chall..

Diablo 05-10-2019 06:28 AM

LOL we really counting Zunto's vote there?

That's ridiculous. It's clearly a troll.

Diablo 05-10-2019 06:28 AM

There's no way you won that.

@Sharp @Suthaveli @MMLP @Flow @Pancakebruh @King Ra. @unbornbuddah @Vulgar @CopyPat @Frank @NYCSPITZ @Certain

Sharp 05-10-2019 06:37 AM

Can we get battles closed somewhat more predictably? AOWL used to be a model of consistency... The next week going up as soon as every battle has at least a 1 vote lead isn't gonna help activity, imo

Cereal 05-10-2019 10:48 AM

yeh it was a move on, zunto was a real vote he pm about it.. I would have like to have seen one more vote.. but we had three ppl waiting and it already has two weeks open instead of one..
n it looks like we may have lost a writer cause we didn't stick to a one week schedule..

I have no problem keeping it open..
but the votes were real I got pm and rep over them from each..
but we had the week prior closed wit only a one vote lead.. so it should be fine..

Diablo 05-10-2019 11:38 AM

LOL @ that being a real vote

I'll be sure to cast a "real vote" on his battle this week too, then

Diablo 05-10-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Diablo: good rhyme schemes here and there was good balance throughout the verse. You wrote beautiful and everything meshed well. Only thing I wasn’t feelin was the vocab and multi usage.

Cereal: great usage of the topic, all around stunning imagery and vocabulary. The storyline was superb and I felt this was a step up from diablos tbh.

Vote cereal
LOL

He mentions absolutely NOTHING about either verse, or what they were about, their execution.. NOTHING AT ALL. "Oh, that's beautiful," then he doesn't like the fact I have a vocabulary but it's great that you did.

Come off it, that's the most straight up bullshit vote outside of Sinacog. I even said after it "LOL nice one, Age". There's no way am I accepting that vote. It's ridiculous. Open the thread back up like a man or I won't be showing this week and you can sign me out.

Mr. J 05-10-2019 03:08 PM

@Cereal @bleak contacted me telepathically and said he will the vacant spot. thanks.

Cereal 05-10-2019 05:21 PM

lol

Cereal 05-10-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 739820)
LOL

He mentions absolutely NOTHING about either verse, or what they were about, their execution.. NOTHING AT ALL. "Oh, that's beautiful," then he doesn't like the fact I have a vocabulary but it's great that you did.

Come off it, that's the most straight up bullshit vote outside of Sinacog. I even said after it "LOL nice one, Age". There's no way am I accepting that vote. It's ridiculous. Open the thread back up like a man or I won't be showing this week and you can sign me out.

respect.. I will keep it open

Zaddy 05-10-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 739817)
LOL @ that being a real vote

I'll be sure to cast a "real vote" on his battle this week too, then

Just elevate man

@Cereal count my vote bro it’s all yours

Zaddy 05-10-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 739820)
LOL

Damn you’re being mad barcotic wit it

Cereal 05-10-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zunto (Post 739843)
Just elevate man

@Cereal count my vote bro it’s all yours

will be

Cereal 05-10-2019 07:27 PM

@Diablo
ima close the thread all votes count it is legit.. don't be gay :(

Cereal 05-10-2019 10:17 PM

ok I got the artist spotlight and interview for the mag,
just got to do wrap up
predictions - I might do it as video feed (well see)
read out of vault material

Cereal 05-10-2019 10:25 PM

should be up by tomo

Cereal 05-10-2019 10:31 PM

@brokenhal0

about your verse
1# you can drop a verse
1a# it will be put in a three way
1b# it will be put against another no show
2# take the week off and be paired up for the next round with the same score
3# drop a no show verse and state so, to catch an easy win on your points

Mr. J 05-11-2019 03:13 AM

how many votes do we need?

whens the due date?

Cereal 05-11-2019 03:16 AM

we need only a win by 1 but hoping for 3-0 is the literal one we are wanting but if there is a broken score then just 1 over to move it on to the next week..

7 days but we stretch it to fit the writers

Diablo 05-11-2019 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cereal (Post 739849)
@Diablo
ima close the thread all votes count it is legit.. don't be gay :(

Great.

Sign me out then. I’ll be voting on yours and Zelph’s battles from now on.