Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   IF YOU’RE A NETCEES OG SAT ON DISCORD INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM. GO FUCK YOURSELF. (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=154321)

sral 05-23-2023 04:29 AM

IF YOU’RE A NETCEES OG SAT ON DISCORD INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE, YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

No two ways about it, Discord is killing the site, and you’re enabling it to.

Every last fucking one of you morons.

Great work faggots.

If you feel some type of way about what I have to say, good. Go fuck yourself.

Dominate 05-23-2023 04:53 AM

You’re very shouty.

I do agree though, discord killed this site.

Aero 05-23-2023 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 835053)
You’re very shouty.

I think Discord helped keep it alive. People having children killed the site.

Dope girl 05-23-2023 05:14 PM

Both great

Ghost1 05-23-2023 06:12 PM

Discord is infinitely better in all ways

This site is mismanaged and destitute because u let dia an Pharoah an other reprehensibly bad users run wild

Even when discord does show up to this shithole to bless the site the losers here make it unbearable to bother

Vandl 05-23-2023 08:47 PM

How buthurt are you I literally just lost an account also there is more letters of the word coward in the word discord than the word netcees just saying

Vandl 05-23-2023 08:52 PM

What happen all the years I wasn’t on the site

Vandl 05-23-2023 09:22 PM

there's is more people on here who I have a longer history with than your ass, that isn't such a sissy like you are.

Master Rock 05-23-2023 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sral (Post 835052)

I never thought we would agree on something.

Vandl 05-23-2023 10:45 PM

also what happened all them years we had no discord LOL

~RustyGunZ~ 05-23-2023 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominate (Post 835053)
You’re very shouty.

Where you at blood. Aero is always in the cord saying he pulled his own weight in all your tag stuff.

~RustyGunZ~ 05-23-2023 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sral (Post 835052)

Every last fucking one of you morons.

Great work faggots.

If you feel some type of way about what I have to say, good. Go fuck yourself.

You’re just salty you’re a weirdo that lacks any depth as a person so you can’t get perceived praise through participation in your cheap trolling outside of this dilapidated shithole

sral 05-24-2023 01:45 AM

lmao true

i’ve been actively participating in everything recently though, 1-2 punch leagues, NBL, Open Mic, battle arena stuff, AOWL league. I’ve not been on any lame troll bullshit, just got my head in the game for the culture.

Objective 05-30-2023 05:42 AM

You're one of the good ones tho, with focus on positive reinforcement through hard af sarcasm and jokes. Not once have you driven me away from this place.

However, the negativity in general, the bs is too much to stick around for most. Even myself and I consider myself to be rather accepting of most but yeah... I've found other writing communities at this point. Am I the problem? Probably, but it is what it is and there's at least 20 people that have been driven away from this place that are newcomers. People that'd be possible and achievable for other newcomers to beat and a level to reach/strive towards as people with 20 years experience is too high to reach. We don't take care of that enough, and here we are

We have unfinished business, too. Haven't forgot and I respect your commitment to the culture and arts as one of the last true OG's in a dying art I honestly believe writers in 50-100 will pick up. We need to truly back up the best of the best writtens for the future, it's a forgotten and neglected art thst will be studied by future generations (only the ABSOLUTE best writtens tho)

Diablo 11-29-2023 02:11 PM

@Objective you trying to lose to me again or nah?

Ouch 12-01-2023 12:44 AM

@Objective is really tellin em how it is.... damn

Objective 12-01-2023 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo (Post 838175)
@Objective you trying to lose to me again or nah?

Just saw this. What are you offering if I win? You already know what you'll get if you get the W

Diablo 12-01-2023 10:07 AM

I seem to remember you wanted some movies. We can do that.

Objective 12-01-2023 01:47 PM

So, you’re putting up 2 movies vs my 8 year old YouTube vid where I gave a house tour I set to private and never shared out of embarrasment? Also, are you Zoup?

Objective 12-01-2023 02:57 PM

Nvm, my bad. I know who Zuop is now. Sign up for awol @Diablo and we will meet there with this as the price if that’s what you want, or offer something else