Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   1-2 Punch League (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=142084)

Saint 02-18-2020 03:20 AM

PLAYOFFS DISCUSSION

1-2 WEEK 6:
Champ: Innovator vs Blue Bayou
Contenders: Plot vs Slecht
Flow vs Adverse
FGR vs Cashius
Obey vs Habitat
Ouch vs Barcotic
Ryno vs Me
Machete Jo vs Kill Spree
Vapeo vs Chemist
Sinacog vs Pen Prick

slecht 02-18-2020 03:22 AM

Dope.

Ouch 02-18-2020 04:25 AM

couch/ouch was played as fuck the last time I battled like 7-8 years ago.. fuckin butler, fracture, kingfugrip, properhops, all them did that same variation of a line...I had the better line this week, and didn’t I get a single vote.. that’s called bullshit politics... if you pay attention it’s easy to see why

And that dude you faced last week, you did have a good bar for sure, that was a lay up though. I think I remember you from RM and UPN your name but not your lines.

Ouch 02-18-2020 05:02 AM

Lol @ sorry to say @Blue Bayou ... you’re not sorry to say shit, you know what you’re doing. If we didn’t have a grudge you very well would have voted for me, and if you didn’t.. you wouldn’t have voted against me in the hate/swaying vote fashion you did.

I read you and cash I thought you BARELY won.. I could’ve picked your trash line apart word by word like you did mine.. making you sound stupid... and put vote cash.. cuz his wuz better.. and swayed shit, because it was close ..and I thought about doing it but I was like nah I’m not sinking to his level... you know what ya doing, how about this.. I won’t vote on your battles, and don’t vote on mine? How about that.

Habitat 02-18-2020 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 757520)
Lol @ sorry to say @Blue Bayou ... you’re not sorry to say shit, you know what you’re doing. If we didn’t have a grudge you very well would have voted for me, and if you didn’t.. you wouldn’t have voted against me in the hate/swaying vote fashion you did.

I read you and cash I thought you BARELY won.. I could’ve picked your trash line apart word by word like you did mine.. making you sound stupid... and put vote cash.. cuz his wiz better.. and swayed shit, because it was close ..and I thought about doing it but I was like nah I’m not sinking to his level... you know what ya doing, how about this.. I won’t vote on your battles, and don’t vote on mine? How about that.

Dont post pictures to explain you punch. Automatic negative points for that

Ouch 02-18-2020 05:26 AM

Hey I dunno.. was just an emphasis... I know and can tell a lot of people are outside of the US.. so maybe they don’t know what Ecko was... like an early 2000s popular brand somewhat in the black community but more so for wanna be whites in the suburbs... maybe they don’t know that... was demonstrating if you were like 20 right now you’d have no idea what ecko wqs

Ouch 02-18-2020 05:27 AM

Be like fubu and phat farm

sral 02-18-2020 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 757526)
Hey I dunno.. was just an emphasis... I know and can tell a lot of people are outside of the US.. so maybe they don’t know what Ecko was... like an early 2000s popular brand somewhat in the black community but more so for wanna be whites in the suburbs... maybe they don’t know that... was demonstrating if you were like 20 right now you’d have no idea what ecko wqs

we got it bruh

it was a good idea, you’re just rusty and needed to give the actual punch more sting / word it harsher for full effect

stay in

slecht 02-18-2020 05:34 AM

Yeah.

Stay in.

Ouch 02-18-2020 06:16 AM

Yeah I might be rusty but I’m better than 90% here with rust... and you know that, wouldn’t be talking to me if you didn’t.

I’m in whatever, I’m done with arguing with blue bayou... I honestly feel like I’m getting played... I came back for fun and I’m not having fun .. I have a weird sense of pride about this dumb shit as dumb as it sounds.. and I really honestly feel like I’m getting played

Ouch 02-18-2020 06:19 AM

Don’t vote on my battle, because I don’t trust you.. you aren’t stand up real like me, I’d non partial vote on his shit, I know he wouldn’t towards me. So let’s end the argument, I won’t vote on yours, don’t vote on mine... end of a long stupid boring story.

Plot 02-18-2020 06:36 AM

Its just a battle Ouch, its only I bar a week.. make it a banger.
I lost my first 2 battles, I know I'll end the league in the top tiers...
Its like you said, have fun... Dont drop out cos of ya beef with Blue.

slecht 02-18-2020 06:44 AM

@Plot take your time, chico. All good.

slecht 02-18-2020 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plot (Post 757536)
Its just a battle Ouch, its only I bar a week.. make it a banger.
I lost my first 2 battles, I know I'll end the league in the top tiers...
Its like you said, have fun... Dont drop out cos of ya beef with Blue.

I co-sign with this.

@Ouch

Inno 02-18-2020 07:08 AM

Yeah fuck blue.

Blue Bayou 02-18-2020 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ouch (Post 757520)

I read you and cash I thought you BARELY won.. I could’ve picked your trash line apart word by word like you did mine.. making you sound stupid... and put vote cash.. cuz his wuz better.. and swayed shit, because it was close ..and I thought about doing it but I was like nah I’m not sinking to his level... you know what ya doing, how about this.. I won’t vote on your battles, and don’t vote on mine? How about that.

"I read you and cash I thought you barely won"

"Cuz his better"

Lol youre a walking contradiction

Aaron Gordon's dunk happened two days ago.....Echo Ryno lines have been dropped for years...you talk all this shit but since you've been back you've dropped a swag & flow Kobe bar weeks late and the 90th echo Ryno np saying your going to open him with your fingers... Lolol I don't even have to hate vote man...your only saving grace this week was that a lot of ppl battling here atm are new to the site as well

Hate vote me all you want in my battles I don't give a fuck...you're a dissociative wierdo that has no idea what's good anyways....by all means go ahead....but you've made multiple discussion thread posts about me so keep dropping ezboard worded played trash & I'm going to call you out on it

slecht 02-18-2020 07:46 AM

Blue had a better line. Let's let it go.

Let's make WEEK 6, fire.

Ouch 02-18-2020 07:46 AM

You know what you’re doing homie don’t play dumb.. the quick battle I had against Ryno, you wouldn’t have voted in the same way if you didn’t know me. Let’s get real. And that sways everyone, first post first vote 2 seconds later you voted on nothing but mine and had a horrible critique.. and said good job nothing more to other dude... it was 50/50 me vs him I thought I was barely better

But you know what you’re doing pussy,, and when I said sign out before I wasn’t even going to mention why and leave... but I’m bored and don’t have the strongest will

Amen 02-18-2020 08:06 AM

INF a retarded mod.

This nigga starts a new chat thread every week too?

Jesus Christ...

Saint 02-18-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amen (Post 757563)
INF a retarded mod.

This nigga starts a new chat thread every week too?

Jesus Christ...

That's how it's been done before?