Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Audio (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   OUTSTANDING! all audio heads ENTER THIS THREAD! (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=117941)

Geno 03-20-2015 12:59 PM

OUTSTANDING! all audio heads ENTER THIS THREAD!

so heres the deal.
same rules apply in here that apply in the OM
feedback is an UnSpoken rule there, i really prefer to see links in this forum because it takes so much more effort to provide a track then to provide just the writing, so for now i will LEAVE it as UnSpoken.. but if i find to many people posting shit and not feeding -threads will be closed. and a link rule WILL be PUT INTO EFFECT!

once we get enough active people who do audio -WE WILL HAVE A TOURNEY?TOURNAMENT to decide who the better rapper, producer, and all around music engineer is ON THIS SITE.

i will do my best to persuade new members to join who are actively making music on other sites and just in general.
anyone else who could do the same would be appreciated.

so respond in here and let me know if your audio capable and would like to participate in an upcoming tournament!!!!!!

holla atcha boy!

Badweather 03-20-2015 04:25 PM

i hope you can bring it to life dude. otherwise this is just an even more hidden place where audios get slept on

Mike Wrecka 03-20-2015 07:48 PM

@Genocide, accappella audio tourny

People could record it on there phones. It's the only thing this site could support. Real talk

Geno 03-21-2015 11:14 AM

for now, maybe
its gonna take time tbh
and maybe this was premature... but i think if we get busy bringing people home then we will be OK
just gotta put in work.

8===D~~~~(}: 03-21-2015 12:15 PM

I wanna help

Geno 03-23-2015 12:16 PM

thats awesome. who ru? Alias?
only person i know from florida is Nik-A. but you couldnt be

AuQwurd 04-14-2016 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka (Post 471669)
@Genocide, accappella audio tourny

People could record it on there phones. It's the only thing this site could support. Real talk

Please no. That's for text heads who pen stretched lines, and can't rap on beat.

2tripple0 06-23-2016 01:48 PM

I'm down for audio tourny of some sort not accapella but some sort of beat tourny or even if someone wants to do a collaboration that would be chill I might rent a practice space sometime next week anyone down just PM me or @ me itt er whatever...deffo going to record something might be Tuesday when I first set up though so you got a couple days to let me know if you want a beat to freestyle or spit some written shit also by letting me know I will be able to know how many beats to make not important but it helps I'm not flavor flav lol it takes talent to pump shit out but I write music and enjoy groups like Public Enemy lol but seriously get @ me.....

Also again the meaning of my post here is im showing interest in an audio tourny never been in one before but I've listened to mp3's and when they're uploaded into leagues and tournaments and some of them ain't that bad plus the competition kinda makes my heart race lol I think this is totally needed so again @me if you guys serious we could start working as soon as next week just gotta put some shit together

@AuQwurd @Mike Wrecka
@Genocide
@8===D~~~~(}:
@Badweather
@Witty
@Bags @MC Fussy
@zygote
@Silver
@sraL

AuQwurd 06-23-2016 02:58 PM

^ Bruh this shit will never happen. For one, it's a Textcee site. For 2, it's a message board. For 3, there isn't a damn person on this site that can pick the microphone up, and battle, OR spit it better than me. Come on guys. Stop typing gay, stretched ass punchlines back and forth to each other, practicing your text bars for KOTD. It's just NOT gonna happen.

#RantOver

Go ahead. Gang up on me. I was lifting forums up and spitting dope shit before you kids were even shitting yellow.

Holler.

Mike Wrecka 06-23-2016 04:55 PM

The only successful audio tournament to ever take place on Netcees was run by me. it was a pain in the ass to put together, I was mass spamming other sites audio heads to join and I have zero interest in doing that again.

This site could support a small video battle tournament. I could pull that off ez if any people were interested

2tripple0 06-23-2016 05:12 PM

Man I'm seriously thinking about doing this and I realize it sounds impossible but I promis to really set this up you remember the way I can stay productive so yes ur right it's not going to be easy but I am hopeful and yes although this is a text site and doesn't work but only because you are only using it in simple ways which is pretty amazing @AuQwurd you could put something together like I mean think about it two beats both original with three or four tracks mixed together then throw two emcees on each beat and there it is a forum with emcees battling on audio and completely original beats then each week producers and rappers work on one beat every week or two

And yes I know^^^^^ sounds complicated but it's not cause you have two producer writing two original beats ripped on the same track to decide who people should vote for

Now if your still with me and understand that....then fuck it who wants to battle with me on an original audio rap battle only rule is you gotta write the music and drop at least one beat per month to make it more realistic

Yeah so there you go audio tourny up and running best have one or two threadmaker posts per month...so I'm letting you know this is happening I ain't bumming on this site anymore awaiting the venom you bout to speak this is possible and is going to happen.

Lol I might start tomorrow just ta prove I'm not bullshitting lol but I'm playing football in the morning but I mean I got shit ta do and time is still going to happen so I'm not gonna fuck about lol wish me the best anyhow not considering how much effort you put in see y'all tomorrow morning at the football pitch will be posting more of these in the future

sral 06-24-2016 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuQwurd (Post 592152)
^ Bruh this shit will never happen. For one, it's a Textcee site. For 2, it's a message board. For 3, there isn't a damn person on this site that can pick the microphone up, and battle, OR spit it better than me. Come on guys. Stop typing gay, stretched ass punchlines back and forth to each other, practicing your text bars for KOTD. It's just NOT gonna happen.

#RantOver

Go ahead. Gang up on me. I was lifting forums up and spitting dope shit before you kids were even shitting yellow.

Holler.

Is this an Aero alias?

Witty 06-24-2016 06:45 AM

I bet @AuQwurd sucks.

Joel Venom 06-24-2016 10:52 AM

lolll how did this turn into an arguement?

2tripple0 06-24-2016 03:38 PM

It's not it's a audio discussion forum discussing the illest netcees in audio from around the net and a place where people can come to checkout the latest in audio from the netcees.com audio heads

AuQwurd 06-24-2016 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witty (Post 592247)
I bet @AuQwurd sucks.

Since your shitty website doesn't have soundcloud tags, check it!

https://soundcloud.com/blackflagsthe...d-by-white-key

Now pick your fucking mic up and spit it better than that son!

Geno 06-24-2016 07:58 PM

Wack ass nikka. Stop playin witty

Geno 06-24-2016 08:00 PM

Auqwerd dope if thats rly him tho. Respect to whoever flowin

Witty 06-25-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AuQwurd (Post 592323)
Since your shitty website doesn't have soundcloud tags, check it!

https://soundcloud.com/blackflagsthe...d-by-white-key

Now pick your fucking mic up and spit it better than that son!

Lol I like your passion.

I don't rap, I was just being an asshole...I'll listen soon, I'm sure you're good.

I'm still the GOAT tho.

AuQwurd 06-27-2016 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genocide (Post 592329)
Auqwerd dope if thats rly him tho. Respect to whoever flowin

Thank you bro. Yes, that is really me. It's been me for 29 years.