Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   nfl draft (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=118401)

uh-oh 05-01-2015 07:16 AM

nfl draft

no idea who my teams gonna take. like usual

being as im in browns country i get inundated with useless browns news tho

if they trade up to get mariota they are retarded.

their best bet is to get bradford from the eagles. doubt they'll do it tho. chip chipperson kelly is smarter than that. maybe.

but word who's hype for this boring event????????

i'd like to see devin smith go in rd 1. massillon/akron representa. but he wont if teams are smart. if somehow he fell to the ravens life would be great

~RustyGunZ~ 05-01-2015 07:18 AM

The draft is not a boring event

I've been waiting for 3 months and following updates on the daily

I'm pumped

Sharp 05-01-2015 07:19 AM

Are you saying bradford is a good trade piece?

uh-oh 05-01-2015 07:47 AM

bradford is better than mariota winston and every qb on the browns roster

if theyre gonna throw away 2 1st rd picks they should do it for bradford not one of the rooks

~RustyGunZ~ 05-01-2015 08:03 AM

They need to put their faith into Johnny football

Tbc

But honestly nothing is gonna make them a good team ever so they can do as they please

Sharp 05-01-2015 08:50 AM

IMO Bradford is just as much of a question mark

the amount of conditional draft picks involved in the trade make me wonder but I'm always worried about QBs with bad legs

Adonis 05-01-2015 11:56 AM

I have prayed to 16 different gods that Leonard Williams falls to raiders

Fart 05-01-2015 07:02 PM

bradford isn't doing shit from the IR lol which is where he will be. and Cleveland is dumb as fuck if they trade their first two picks for the 2nd pick...they will miss on that pick guaranteed lmao

i dont really care today tho because JIMMY GRAHAM and we don't have a pick until basically round three unless we trade up which i hope we dont because money. but also hope IF we do we land the best guard/center in the draft. we got 11 picks tho im not worried

Fart 05-01-2015 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adonis (Post 478950)
I have prayed to 16 different gods that Leonard Williams falls to raiders

looks like they listened...oakland on the clock with leonard still there

uh-oh 05-01-2015 08:32 PM

word adonis i'm happy for you and your miserable team

now the long wait for the ravens pick

arghghggh

uh-oh 05-01-2015 08:34 PM

wow

cooper is nice but i dunno yo

alot of wr talent in this draft

Fart 05-01-2015 08:36 PM

yeah i said wtf too. but i can see it at the same time, carr needs targets
but its the raiders

Fart 05-01-2015 08:54 PM

damn crazy draft. i hope somehow shelton or marcus peters falls to 63

PancakeBrah 05-01-2015 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 478891)
bradford is better than mariota winston and every qb on the browns roster

if theyre gonna throw away 2 1st rd picks they should do it for bradford not one of the rooks

This is the dumbest thing you've said.

I'm happy with Kevin White. Very, actually. We're going to be a last place team no matter what. Cut Cutler next offseason, draft QB in the first round, draft nothing but defense in rounds 2-7 this year, move towards something. White > Cooper for a lot of scouts. It was horrible to see Leonard Williams go one pick before us (to a team where d-line is their biggest strength already) because he's the best fit for our needs, in addition to being the best player in the draft supposedly. But not mad at all at the Bears' pick.

PancakeBrah 05-01-2015 09:10 PM

Also,

lol @ Redskins
@Strikta sry about the whole Dan Schneider thing. It just can't be fun.

uh-oh 05-01-2015 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancake (Post 479107)
This is the dumbest thing you've said.

I'm happy with Kevin White. Very, actually. We're going to be a last place team no matter what. Cut Cutler next offseason, draft QB in the first round, draft nothing but defense in rounds 2-7 this year, move towards something. White > Cooper for a lot of scouts. It was horrible to see Leonard Williams go one pick before us (to a team where d-line is their biggest strength already) because he's the best fit for our needs, in addition to being the best player in the draft supposedly. But not mad at all at the Bears' pick.

you think mccown, mariota or winston is better than bradford?

Fart 05-01-2015 09:17 PM

meh they've needed oline for years tho.

PancakeBrah 05-01-2015 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 479109)
you think mccown, mariota or winston is better than bradford?

McCown? No.

I don't know what Mariota or Winston will be in the NFL. I kind of buy the hype with Winston, and tend to think Mariota will be a bust. But they have potential. Bradford is an injury-prone quarterback who's below average when on the field. His downfield throwing numbers are some of the worst in the league. There's an article about it I could dig up. The advanced stats hate him. He doesn't pass the eye test; I've never watched Sam Bradford play football and thought he was a difference maker at all. His absolute ceiling is an average quarterback (although in Chip Kelly's system I could see him having some good years) whereas you can at least envision Winston or Mariota being franchise level quarterbacks if you're sipping the Kool-Aid. We know what Bradford is. I'd much rather have Winston, and would probably take Mariota over him too.

uh-oh 05-01-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancake (Post 479113)
McCown? No.

I don't know what Mariota or Winston will be in the NFL. I kind of buy the hype with Winston, and tend to think Mariota will be a bust. But they have potential. Bradford is an injury-prone quarterback who's below average when on the field. His downfield throwing numbers are some of the worst in the league. There's an article about it I could dig up. The advanced stats hate him. He doesn't pass the eye test; I've never watched Sam Bradford play football and thought he was a difference maker at all. His absolute ceiling is an average quarterback (although in Chip Kelly's system I could see him having some good years) whereas you can at least envision Winston or Mariota being franchise level quarterbacks if you're sipping the Kool-Aid. We know what Bradford is. I'd much rather have Winston, and would probably take Mariota over him too.

thats where we differ

i'm not throwing away two picks on hype

you know what your getting with bradford, and with their run game and defense you just need him converting on 3rd and medium.

but none of it matters now, the browns are showing signs of having a brain

PancakeBrah 05-01-2015 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uh-oh (Post 479114)
thats where we differ

i'm not throwing away two picks on hype

you know what your getting with bradford, and with their run game and defense you just need him converting on 3rd and medium.

but none of it matters now, the browns are showing signs of having a brain

Hype was the wrong word.

There's a chance Winston or Mariota could be franchise QB's. Bradford will never be a franchise QB. Any GM in the league, including Ozzie Newsome, would take Winston or Mariota over Bradford in a hypothetical NFL all-player draft, it's just a fact. You're doing your whole hipster opinion thing right now and I'm falling for it.

Saying you prefer Bradford because he's in an offense where he just needs to convert third and medium is like saying a Pinto is a better car than a Lambourghini because you only drive once a month. It's an asinine argument.