Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   D'Angelo just dropped an album (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=112125)

big baby 12-16-2014 01:29 AM

BB NEITHER BUT IDC?

El Muffin 12-16-2014 01:38 AM

^_^

big baby 12-16-2014 01:51 AM

shuddit stupid negro. if u legit got shot by policei would actually SUE ur family for inconvenciing police with the horror of almost getting splattered by loser phagit bludd. "OH SORRY SIR, U ALMOST GOT INFECTED WITH LOSER FAGGOT"

"i hereby SUEING FISH HAT SWORDFISHMAN IDIYOTE FATHER AND UGLY NIGPEN FAMILY!"

i go to ur grave and dig ya up and stik ya hed out from grave al decomposed n stuff then i get mustachia and i pretend i charlie brown and she lucy and im like k i gonna punt! and then she pull ur head away rite when i punt instead shes so fucka STOOPID dats hy i chose her for this mission...dat she misses and i fucka kik ur stupid afro head to fucka oblivion

fucka loser. and den i hope it travels so far it hit ur stupid dad in the head while he fishing and he falls voer board and shark eat him and i film it and jerk bb lil peen to it evily laughinglike bwhabwahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 evil BANE Bb AND DEN i get da shark dat at ehim and remove ur aten dad from stomach and DEN i feed it to DOGS and den the dogs eat it and THEN i remove it from the dogs and i feed it to alligators and DEN remove it again until its just fuka mush and stupid afro gunk and den i pee in it like snow when u pee in it it yellow cause snow white...and i write 'FUCK U FUCKA AFRO IDIYOTE' and then kamehameha the fucking tiny digested gunk mush of ur fucka stupid dad and go to ur skull..the one i kciked and forcefeed ur own dead digested dad to ur fucka 2 month old frayed skull faggot FUCK YOU
@Certain @Bags

El Muffin 12-16-2014 02:42 AM

Tuptim from Anna and the King

roflmao

bb

El Muffin 12-16-2014 03:04 AM

fucka you bb

u fkn ugly. your entire family has been addicted to opium for centuries. Your a lost soul living in a country where everykne percieves you as a kung fu.practioner. But we all know u cant fight. Americanized. Fkn only chinese fk in his family who cant speak mandarin. bitch u go to panda express in the mall looking for companionship. eating samples. ur family posseses the dead sea scrolls..but jnstead of jesus stuff its fkn recipes for general tso chicken n shit nigga. u the type of chinese delivery mfer who never has change for a 20 so now i gotta give u the whole 20 for a 12 order fk u.

i bet ur house smell like ducksauce n chinamen railroad sweat u bald tibetan monk lookin mfer

die slow agonizing deth bb
loveu

Certain 12-16-2014 12:30 PM

He looks Filipino to me.

El Muffin 12-16-2014 12:37 PM

i kno ive said this 109x

but

he looks like the Golden child all grown.up

like the kid w/ eddie murphy

so w.e he was

Tibetan. basically chinese cause china dnt play that shit homie

niggas lucky authorities either fear/respect dalai llama

fuk am i talkin bout

pz

Witty 12-16-2014 01:31 PM

Muff are you having a nervous breakdown?

El Muffin 12-16-2014 02:28 PM

erm.

no?

dont percieve my scatterbrained rants as a breakdown kindsir

Fig 12-16-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certain (Post 452153)
It's the album of the year. Nothing is close. I've listened four times now. Might be the best album in 10 years.

Wow

big baby 12-16-2014 03:06 PM

? I am a white devil

Certain 12-16-2014 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figgles (Post 452419)
Wow

Hi, Figgles.

Fig 12-16-2014 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certain (Post 452630)
Hi, Figgles.

Hello, mama. I hope you are in good health.

PancakeBrah 12-21-2014 08:09 PM

Just listened to it while ironing clothes.

Seems good/okay?

I wasn't part of the hype when he released Voodoo. I was playing video games at the time.

So maybe the impact of this is lost on me. Seems like a collection of good songs for the most part.

PancakeBrah 12-23-2014 12:29 PM

Listened to it a few more times. Much better w/ headphones.

Certain 12-23-2014 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancake (Post 455882)
Listened to it a few more times. Much better w/ headphones.

"Prayer" is amazing.