Netcees

Netcees (http://netcees.org/index.php)
-   Discussion Board (http://netcees.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LMAO THE OFFICIAL NETCEES.COM "PARALLEL UNIVERSE" THREAD v.2.0 (http://netcees.org/showthread.php?t=61621)

Lars 03-26-2014 11:58 AM

LMAO THE OFFICIAL NETCEES.COM "PARALLEL UNIVERSE" THREAD v.2.0

lmao i did this at the old board

basically in this thread, Rawn's hands arent the size of the guy from Honey I Shrunk The Kids after being lazer lenged and Sicc isn't a blatant homotextual after all

in this thread Eddie's cardigans are actually fashionable and everyone accepts Aero's race as fact

we no longer clown each other directly, but rather compliment each other backhandedly ITT

roflzzz

HEY GENO, HOW NICE OF YOU TO OFFER YOUR MOM IN LAW THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE WITH YOU AND YOUR WHITE BEST FRIEND WHO TOTALLY WOULDN'T DO HER IN THE ASS LIKE CRY DID TO DAGEL'S GIRLFRIEND AFTER THEY BECAME INTERWEB BUDDIES

HURR DURR

Ghost1 03-26-2014 12:03 PM

Lars i think its neat how u fuck the dead bodies at the morgue as they still are in better shape then ur fiances raggedy punani. Ur crusty beard looks completly hygenic and have you gotten taller? You look at least 5'1 today. Also you are top tier in your battle league that is completely successful

Did i do the thread rite?

big baby 03-26-2014 12:06 PM

oh so like opposite?

certain youre so ugly ;) *opposite* lmao get it, ugly ;) so ugly and disgusting ;))))

Lars 03-26-2014 12:53 PM

lmao hey ghost1, your only success in the topical realm here wasnt totally dependant on the receival of a private message from me in order for you to win

you're not best buddies with a forty year old failed T-Mobile tech assistant who puts more effort into bitching about the NBL, than he does partaking in the NBL

you obviously eat infinitely more pussy than me if you can grow out a beard of that magnitude, because chicks totally love having your dead hair follicals irritatably scratching against their labia

you're not still fat anymore, its 2008 and taking selfies at Mypsace angles in order to give the impression youre slimmer still works

maybe you should start a new craze and throw in a duck pout while you're at it?

roflzzz

Sick 03-26-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghost1 (Post 307744)
You look at least 5'1 today.

Lmao

Sicc 03-26-2014 03:50 PM

Lol @ homotextual.

Ghost1 03-26-2014 04:15 PM

Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.

Sicc 03-26-2014 04:19 PM

Bags loves women and is a good father.

Just Write 03-26-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bags (Post 307841)
Sicc wow guy

Ur barely ever even on

I wish u were in more! Mostly when u post its really funny....or atleast intelligent and well thought out. Your probably top 10 in text battling here and damnit your just downright charismatic. You are netcees most interesting man. It was a great display of what this site is all about when you ducked your pinkslip match with fig too! Wow you have the heart of a lion. Last of all i just want you to know that you fit in really well with every1 here...not like your trying to anyway tho....amirite? Just thought id let you know anyways. Your interactions and posts come off so effortless.

U are the core of everything good about netcees.

You did it

You won nc.

alive

Sicc 03-26-2014 04:22 PM

Lol, I Just read that. Oh wait, opposite. I'm furious!

Frank Metts 03-26-2014 04:49 PM

I love Genos HD webcam and superior recording equipment

Badweather loves newports and colt 45

Bags I miss all caps. It really gets your point across

Sic/c/k I get all of you and I'm glad you have similar names, it makes things really easy

StarFaggot 03-26-2014 05:18 PM

Geno has ambition.

Sicc 03-26-2014 06:55 PM

Robranda's booty clap is mad arousing and she looks like Meaghan Good.

Ghost1 03-26-2014 07:07 PM

Hilarious

Fig 03-26-2014 07:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/iiVfEVU.jpg

Sicc 03-26-2014 07:14 PM

You're lookin' slim bags? Hitting the GYM lately?

Sicc 03-26-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fig (Post 307989)

Furious!

Ghost1 03-26-2014 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fig (Post 307989)

LOOOOOOL

Badweather 03-26-2014 10:04 PM

is this the same world Lars is a dominant battle rapper with an intimidating record, which is ironic because he lives in a posh city in a flourishing metropolis in england, and nobody expects it?

Baron Mynd 03-27-2014 12:03 PM

lmao seadad just typed bullshit out that in his manliest black person voice